Sign in to follow this  
ASdaKing

Official Petition to select *Brady969* into the UFC Forum HOF

The guy has brought this forum closer to the fighters and other UFC personalities, than anyone else (with the exception of Alan Belcher). I also think in time, that we will find more fighters checking in on these forums. I personally think it's an incredible service and opportunity to connect with the "real" human side of these athletes. I appreciate what you have done so far and I hope others realize your contribution. I say HOF this guy now!

I don't think there is a forum hall of fame

Obviously not an "official" HOF. But DocObviously is in the unofficial HOF for his masterpiece ....why not Brady?

Obviously not an "official" HOF. But DocObviously is in the unofficial HOF for his masterpiece ....why not Brady?

Don't get me wrong, Brady should be in the hall of fame if there was one

Me and you too

Don't get me wrong' date=' Brady should be in the hall of fame if there was one

Me and you too[/quote']

Every year, forum should pick three new HOF inductees. Brady, WarWest, and Carnages 2012 class! Just joking about Canages haha

I vote we kick Doc out of the unofficial hall of fame and make a new one with the best quality posters

You know back in the day, we were cool (at least I thought we were)....what happened, what did I do? Like Jon Jones too much or hate on GSP too much. I certainly didn't **** in your corn flakes.

You know back in the day' date=' we were cool (at least I thought we were)....what happened, what did I do? Like Jon Jones too much or hate on GSP too much. I certainly didn't **** in your corn flakes.[/quote']

no e -drama on my side but you troll alot more and you made me take a week silence bet that I didn't even take intentionally. Plus your Jones huggery was pretty sad

you can keep your internet title idgaf lol

no e -drama on my side but you troll alot more and you made me take a week silence bet that I didn't even take intentionally. Plus your Jones huggery was pretty sad

No e-drama though...lol

Whatevs.

I vote we kick Doc out of the unofficial hall of fame and make a new one with the best quality posters

this

people who call out members who are not online should not be included in the HOF

The guy has brought this forum closer to the fighters and other UFC personalities' date=' than anyone else (with the exception of Alan Belcher). I also think in time, that we will find more fighters checking in on these forums. I personally think it's an incredible service and opportunity to connect with the "real" human side of these athletes. I appreciate what you have done so far and I hope others realize your contribution. I say HOF this guy now![/quote']

That's awesome but I'm a troll. All those interviews were fake.

Here's my deal. I learned a long time ago if there's something you really love in life and you want to continue to enjoy it then you have to give back to help keep that love alive.

That doesn't mean you do something nice in hopes that it will pay off for you someday, that means you do it because you want what you love to be here for you and others to enjoy. It has to come from the right place.

We all know the fans keep this sport alive. Boxing is an example of a sport that forgot about the fans. Everyone in boxing is for themselves and they said f--- the fans. Lets worry about money. Look where boxing is today.

It starts with the fans. Are they happy with the fights? Are they getting enough of the fighters? Does the organization treat them good by getting them closer to the fighters? The UFC is the middle guy between the fans and the fighters and I think they do a good job by giving us the mass appeal fights, expo's, free fights and social media venues like this to vent and talk about the fights.

There was an opportunity for me to be a part of that on this forum when I started doing this a couple of years ago and it makes me happy. I enjoy getting the fans closer to the fighters. I feel like I'm making people's lives just a little bit better.

Feel free to join my mailing list to find out which fighter you'll be connected to next. It's towards the bottom on the right hand side of my page. Click here.

That's awesome but I'm a troll. All those interviews were fake.

Here's my deal. I learned a long time ago if there's something you really love in life and you want to continue to enjoy it then you have to give back to help keep that love alive.

That doesn't mean you do something nice in hopes that it will pay off for you someday' date=' that means you do it because you want what you love to be here for you and others to enjoy. It has to come from the right place.

We all know the fans keep this sport alive. Boxing is an example of a sport that forgot about the fans. Everyone in boxing is for themselves and they said f--- the fans. Lets worry about money. Look where boxing is today.

It starts with the fans. Are they happy with the fights? Are they getting enough of the fighters? Does the organization treat them good by getting them closer to the fighters? The UFC is the middle guy between the fans and the fighters and I think they do a good job by giving us the mass appeal fights, expo's, free fights and social media venues like this to vent and talk about the fights.

There was an opportunity for me to be a part of that on this forum when I started doing this a couple of years ago and it makes me happy. I enjoy getting the fans closer to the fighters. I feel like I'm making people's lives just a little bit better.

Feel free to join my mailing list to find out which fighter you'll be connected to next. It's towards the bottom on the right hand side of my page. Click here.

Even though you're wrong about boxing (every sport is about money), I still think that if there was a forum HOF you belong in it. Maybe on your voice alone!

Even though you're wrong about boxing (every sport is about money)' date=' I still think that if there was a forum HOF you belong in it. Maybe on your voice alone![/quote']

But boxing became about big pay days and the promoters. The fans got the cold shoulders because boxing didn't give them the really big fights, the really good free fights, and I agree, all sports are about money but I see The UFC making a concerted effort to please the fans. The fans may not agree but The UFC is working hard to make things happen.

But boxing became about big pay days and the promoters. The fans got the cold shoulders because boxing didn't give them the really big fights' date=' the really good free fights, and I agree, all sports are about money but I see The UFC making a concerted effort to please the fans. The fans may not agree but The UFC is working hard to make things happen.[/quote']

Sometimes I feel like Dana is saying "**** the fans, I'm doing what I feel like doing."

LMFAO!!!l!!

Doc would be the "Mask" of the forum HOF.

this

people who call out members who are not online should not be included in the HOF

There seems to have been a lot of jelly as well as "gotten to's" over the years....

lol...poor fellas.

Even though you're wrong about boxing (every sport is about money)' date=' I still think that if there was a forum HOF you belong in it. Maybe on your voice alone![/quote']

Thanks.

But boxing became about big pay days and the promoters. The fans got the cold shoulders because boxing didn't give them the really big fights' date=' the really good free fights, and I agree, all sports are about money but I see The UFC making a concerted effort to please the fans. The fans may not agree but The UFC is working hard to make things happen.[/quote']

This,Boxing doesn't have the great fighters it used to have,there always seems to be controversial decisions or some bs like the Mayweather/Ortiz fight..I was a big Boxing fan for years,but now its MMA for me,its a better product & you get to see more than 3 measly fights that might go 3 rounds & you just forked over 60 dollars..I trained in Boxing for about 2 years & had 6 amateur fights,I always hated fighting the guys who would not engage & who would point fight..If MMA gyms would've been in my area I definitely would've tried my hand at that instead as I was a fan from UFC 1,it just wasn't in my area till about 5 years ago..

This' date='Boxing doesn't have the great fighters it used to have,there always seems to be controversial decisions or some bs like the Mayweather/Ortiz fight..I was a big Boxing fan for years,but now its MMA for me,its a better product & you get to see more than 3 measly fights that might go 3 rounds & you just forked over 60 dollars..I trained in Boxing for about 2 years & had 6 amateur fights,I always hated fighting the guys who would not engage & who would point fight..If MMA gyms would've been in my area I definitely would've tried my hand at that instead as I was a fan from UFC 1,it just wasn't in my area till about 5 years ago..[/quote']

Exactly! I tried to give boxing another chance Friday night with the Cunningham vs Adamek fight. It was the biggest joke. The scoring was terrible and then they came back and said there was a mistake and made it worse. Unbelievable!

Exactly! I tried to give boxing another chance Friday night with the Cunningham vs Adamek fight. It was the biggest joke. The scoring was terrible and then they came back and said there was a mistake and made it worse. Unbelievable!

Yeah thats suspicious as hell,Boxing needs some oversight as far as corruption goes,there are also too many weight classes..

So you always walk away in a strop when things don't go the way you want them too?

how many times have you "left" this forum? kthanxbye

Brady969;3006762 said:

Yeah thats suspicious as hell,Boxing needs some oversight as far as corruption goes,there are also too many weight classes..

There's no way to get the corruption out of boxing unless it collapses or all promotors are bounced.

lol as if a hof'er on a forum means something.

I guarantee you that this would make @12er @WarWest @Paster @MMA_FTW @PoloRidah and the rest of the gay little crews life. The glory and accomplishment this would make these clowns feel would be beyond magic.

Nah

The only thing that would make my life beyond magic is if @identity acually ate ****

I guarantee you that this would make @12er @WarWest @Paster @MMA_FTW @PoloRidah and the rest of the gay little crews life. The glory and accomplishment this would make these clowns feel would be beyond magic.

Nah

The only thing that would make my life beyond magic is if @identity acually ate ****

Really?

You need a life bro

Nah

Really?

You need a life bro

+1

So are you going to eat the **** to make my life beyond magic or what?

Nah

Really?

You need a life bro

+1

For you're benefit..

No

Nah

Really?

You need a life bro

+1

For you're benefit..

No

Complain about me not having a life

Refuse to make me a life

Makes sense @identity

Nah

Really?

You need a life bro

+1

For you're benefit..

No

Complain about me not having a life

Refuse to make me a life

Makes sense @identity

It doesn't does it