Sign in to follow this  
Bobo_Vieri

Since when has the UFC gotten all liberal progressive?

Think about it, in the recent couple of years the UFC has completely lost its roots of white trash entertainment. Now Dana is trying to gain the approval of the masses by:

-Promoting contenders on the fact that they are Mexican (when he is actually American)

-Adding womens division

-Ecouraging the coming out of gay Fighters

-Adding KO free flyweight divisions

Im all for being progressive but White should not forget that the majority of his fans are still white trash wanting to see adrenaline pumping KOs. Also that just coz women and gays are now beating up each other in the cage does not make the sport anymore acceptable to the masses.

Id like to add i am not a bigot or anything, im just stating that White has done a 180? when it comes to the company values, and I'm not sure it will work.

Think about it' date=' in the recent couple of years the UFC has completely lost its roots of white trash entertainment. Now Dana is trying to gain the approval of the masses by:

-Promoting contenders on the fact that they are Mexican (when he is actually American)

-Adding womens division

-Ecouraging the coming out of gay Fighters

-Adding KO free flyweight divisions

Im all for being progressive but White should not forget that the majority of his fans are still white trash wanting to see adrenaline pumping KOs. Also that just coz women and gays are now beating up each other in the cage does not make the sport anymore acceptable to the masses.

Id like to add i am not a bigot or anything, im just stating that White has done a 180? when it comes to the company values, and I'm not sure it will work.[/quote']

America is a continent And Mexico is a country in that continent...

America is a continent And Mexico is a country in that continent...

ok nitpicker.. here goes:

Americans, or American people, are the citizens of the United States of America.

The United States of America (commonly called the United States, the U.S., the USA, America, and the States) is a federal constitutional republic consisting of fifty states and a federal district. The country is situated mostly in central North America.

May I add Mexico is not part of the USA (as you seem confused). And I clearly said Cain is "American".

If your gona try and call me out on stuff at least make sure you get your facts right, coz you look like a retard.