Sign in to follow this  
TalkLost

Things I Don't Understand About MMA & Its Fans, Please Help Me Understand..

1. At first I thought people were just trolling when they were saying that they actually believe Cain will beat JDS in the rematch, however it has become evident that some people are truly stupid enough to believe Cain will beat JDS. My question for you is how? He didn't even come close to taking JDS down in the first fight and we all know Cain has no chance standing with JDS. JDS will obviously be training relentlessly on his takedown defence and I'm sorry for all you Cain fans, but your boy is going to sleep, again.. lol :)

2. The Diaz bros, how on earth do they have more haters than fans? You all complain about how you hate lay and prayers, wall and stallers and boring fighters in general, then there's the Diaz bros who are two of the most entertaining fighters in the business and you guys still hate on them because of what? You can't handle that they're a little bit more rebellious than the average MMA fighter? Lol pathetic.

3. What's with all the hate for Hendricks calling him annoying for continuously going on about his title shot? Are you effing kidding me? The guy was absolutely fked around BIG TIME and he has every right to whinge and complain.. I can't think of anyone in any division who has had a more impressive run than Hendricks and hasn't been given a title shot.. It's bullsht.

4. Henderson beating Machida? LOLOLOLOL. I seriously hope that the people who believe this are trolling, if not, please quit watching MMA now. Henderson's style is taylor made to be destroyed by Machida's style. Styles make fights and Machida couldn't of possibly been given a better stylistic match up than Hendo. Don't get me wrong, I love Hendo and you can never count him out because of the power he possesses, but seriously guys come on, the chances are that Machida is gonna pick him apart and earn a very one sided UD victory.

Are you trolling yourself, a fight is never fact until it happens, absolutely cain can beat jds or machida beats hendo, those fights are the same, just avoid the big right hand and stick to the gameplan. Unless you can see into the future the debate on who will win will continue.

Oh and on the Hendricks Diaz thoughts, haters always gonna hate, I like Hendricks, I don't like Diaz, just my opinion.

lol nate got rocked by a punch to the leg

Ninja please

The only thing Nate got rocked by was punches to the face in that fight

Yeah

I wish he'd go away again

Lol Hey, you remember that time you posted that picture of Sponge Bob asking who cares? I guess it's you. You seem really upset.

You sackless chumps should drop money on Cain if you think he'll win. That's what I thought. Heck I'll take JDS in a sig bet now if you want.

You don't have a sack!!??

WTF dude!?

1 I really don't care about the fight,the HW division is pathetic,JDS is not a good fighter and neither is Cain,so anyone can win.

2 You honestly think "rebellious" is the proper term??How about disrespectful,ignorant among many other?

3 Diaz was already offered a shot before Hendrick's started opening his mouth.You do recall why Condit was told to wait RIGHT?Yes i know Diaz was an idiot for not showing up[see point #2] but White and the UFC still want this fight,that is why they brought Shield's and Diaz over from SF.So do you honestly think that fight just goes away because Hendrick's opens his mouth?

Were you that vocal when Fitch had to wait an eternity to get his shot?Fitch btw did not complain ,he waited for his turn.

4 Hendo is a bum but he does have the KO power and Machida is not that good.Remember when Machida looked VERY ordinary versus Penn?I fully expect Machida to win but two bums do NOT make a guarantee conclusion.If you don't like the Penn analogy ,how about Tito almost submitting Machida,need i say more?

There is ONLY one sure thing >>>Jones ,Silva needs certain match ups and so does GSP.Bendo is a good bet but he is also beatable.Aldo is definitely beatable ,Hominick proved that.

Cain will beat JDS.

The Diaz brothers suck balls.

Hendricks is cool.

Hendo will lose to Machida.

You've been TRUTH'd.

Agree w/ everything except the bold.

Ill make sure I bump this thread when henderson drops the hammer on the dragon, and there is one thing we can agree on Hendricks 100% earned his shot, but diaz got it we all knnow this now we can move past it, but the fact is Condit was actually a threat to GSP, diaz willl end up getting smashed worse than kos we know this to be true THREAD/

Didn't read the OP' date=' but I know WarWest from the internet and he doesn't lie. Five stars.[/quote']

Never lied, never will!

1. At first I thought people were just trolling when they were saying that they actually believe Cain will beat JDS in the rematch' date=' however it has become evident that some people are truly stupid enough to believe Cain will beat JDS. My question for you is how? He didn't even come close to taking JDS down in the first fight and we all know Cain has no chance standing with JDS. JDS will obviously be training relentlessly on his takedown defence and I'm sorry for all you Cain fans, but your boy is going to sleep, again.. lol :)

[b']A. the people believing this are probably the same ones who thought he had a chance in the first fight.[/b]

2. The Diaz bros, how on earth do they have more haters than fans? You all complain about how you hate lay and prayers, wall and stallers and boring fighters in general, then there's the Diaz bros who are two of the most entertaining fighters in the business and you guys still hate on them because of what? You can't handle that they're a little bit more rebellious than the average MMA fighter? Lol pathetic.

A.Mostly their attitude I think gets them the hate! A bit of the ?I?m the best ?while getting beaten might show them in a poor light! Dope smoking unintelligent twits that they are! But yeah exciting to watch if all you want is stand and brawl. Oh and yes I know they have BJJ but the most success they have is when someone is stupid enough to stand and trade with them

3. What's with all the hate for Hendricks calling him annoying for continuously going on about his title shot? Are you effing kidding me? The guy was absolutely fked around BIG TIME and he has every right to whinge and complain.. I can't think of anyone in any division who has had a more impressive run than Hendricks and hasn't been given a title shot.. It's bullsht.

A.dunno never heard dont care.

4. Henderson beating Machida? LOLOLOLOL. I seriously hope that the people who believe this are trolling, if not, please quit watching MMA now. Henderson's style is taylor made to be destroyed by Machida's style. Styles make fights and Machida couldn't of possibly been given a better stylistic match up than Hendo. Don't get me wrong, I love Hendo and you can never count him out because of the power he possesses, but seriously guys come on, the chances are that Machida is gonna pick him apart and earn a very one sided UD victory.

A.you are wrong Hendo FTW

all the best to you!

I still say MMA lacks talent. The only thing that is looking up for them is Rory. He is the only guy that can survive on the ground and yet throw decent punches. Albeit his boxing still sucks, but its great for MMA.