Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

UFC 155 **Official Discussion Thread** /w Poll

it only took Junior 1 minute to get the KO in their first fight. it's not over

He was able to hold his hands higher than his waist in that fight though

pathetic on junior's part. Nothing pisses me off more than a fighter who has no respect for the fans to work on cardio. 1 round!! A champion should never gas out in 1 round' date=' regardless of opponent[/quote']

+999999999999999999999999 ****kkkkkkkkkkk

their ****ing heavyweights bro

how many HW fights have we seen go this long

It's not the fact that he's gassed, it's the fact that 2 minutes in the first round he was gassed. That is weak, especially considering we've seen him go 3 rounds and still throw heavy punches

Still' date=' if Cain can't finish him, that's poor on his part[/quote']

Wow stop trying to discredit Cains performance! You're butthurt that your boy is getting beatdown and JDS is cheating he's grabbed the fence numerous times! Shut your mouth kid!

Wow stop trying to discredit Cains performance! You're butthurt that your boy is getting beatdown and JDS is cheating he's grabbed the fence numerous times! Shut your mouth kid!

JDS isn't my boy, CV has dominated him, however I would expect a finish on his part

War Cruz. lol

I hope Cain finishes JDS. Too many people on JDS nuts real bad and he needs to learn a lesson anyway.

wtf?

You want Cain to finish JDS because people are on his nuts? How does he need to learn a lesson? He is the nicest guy in the sport

Rogan u ****** blow cain.....****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk:mad:

Don't blame Rogan, he's just being Dana's propaganda mouthpiece. Dana needs them Mexicans to tune in.

i have never seen a blowing so thorough like the one joe is performing on cain right now

Hahaha what ezactly would u like him to say? "Man! Juniour really knows how to put his back on the fense" "jesus! Look at jds hit that mat! No one hits the mat like he does!"

Lol he's talking about the fighter who is working, jds didn't do **** all after the first 2 mins, nothing to say about him.

JDS had a great plan of defending strikes with his face. Well done Cain. Junior - Learn to avoid getting hit in the face

In alllll the years I've watched MMA this is the most pissed off I've ever been. I could ****ing punch a hole in the wall right now.

And this ****ing crowd booing JDS. **** the **** hicks in my country.

Hahaha what ezactly would u like him to say? "Man! Juniour really knows how to put his back on the fense" "jesus! Look at jds hit that mat! No one hits the mat like he does!"

Lol he's talking about the fighter who is working' date=' jds didn't do **** all after the first 2 mins, nothing to say about him.[/quote']

This. Lol JDS fans need to find somebody to pour their anger on so they talk about Rogans commentary. Lololol

JDS is a nice guy' date=' but the fans were right in booing him, he was a joke[/quote']

Says the guy booing JDS for cardio when Cain blew his wad and couldn't finish a loopy JDS.

wtf?

You want Cain to finish JDS because people are on his nuts? How does he need to learn a lesson? He is the nicest guy in the sport

Not really on the first question but his ego was getting too swole and he started underestimating everyone. He will learn from this loss and get better.

I like JDS a lot but im glad Cain won and maybe he will finally get the respect he deserves and people will quit hugging JDS nuts soo hard acting like he was indestrucable.

Says the guy booing JDS for cardio when Cain blew his wad and couldn't finish a loopy JDS.

Hell, Cain should have finished him, JDS couldn't even hold his hands up, I'm pissed at that, but I'm more pissed that the champ who was fighting a guy who is known for his cardio, didn't work enough on his cardio to last the first round

Props to Cain. He came in with a good game plan and executed. Hurts to see JDS take all those shots. Still can't believe he made he didn't get finished, he has big heart and a solid chin.

Crazy that anybody would boo JDS. Completely disrespectful to the sport of MMA not just JDS. Yeah let's boo the loser.

I got JDS in the 3rd fight!

JDS is a nice guy' date=' but the fans were right in booing him, he was a joke[/quote']

What!? The fans were right booing the nicest, most humble champion who just fought his *** off for the delight of millions and there were right? He is a joke?

Am i missing something here?

You are the joke dude. Keyboard warrior at it's finest right here. You have no right to ridicule a guy who dedicates his life to the sport and gave it a 1000% effort.

+1 I don't know why poeple ***** about it. It was a great title fight.

There must be a lot of "gotten to" hehe

My buddy that's over was up and jumping around as well, never seen him do it

Not really on the first question but his ego was getting too swole and he started underestimating everyone. He will learn from this loss and get better.

I like JDS a lot but im glad Cain won and maybe he will finally get the respect he deserves and people will quit hugging JDS nuts soo hard acting like he was indestrucable.

Actually the pat about underestimating people I agree with. It looked like he didn't respect Cain at all in the 1st round, and after that he was too far gone to change the result