Sign in to follow this  
Brady969

I had all intentions of giving boxing another chance tonight but...

Cunningham won but they declared it a draw and then came back and said there was a mistake in the scoring and gave it to Adamek. Wow....lol

Cunningham won 1,2,and 5. The scoring in MMA is exceptional!

Cunningham won but they declared it a draw and then came back and said there was a mistake in the scoring and gave it to Adamek. Wow....lol

The bookies must not have agreed with a draw, I'm guessing.

Cunningham won 1' date='2,and 5. The scoring in MMA is exceptional![/quote']

Red Herring. He is talking about a boxing match. Your pointless comment on MMA scoring(which not many disagree with anyway) is COMPLETELY irrelevant. I'm starting to think your old age is catching up with you because you seem incapable of having a discussion about anything without a running log of logical fallacies.

Red Herring. He is talking about a boxing match. Your pointless comment on MMA scoring(which not many disagree with anyway) is COMPLETELY irrelevant. I'm starting to think your old age is catching up with you because you seem incapable of having a discussion about anything without a running log of logical fallacies.

Hespect yo elders. :P

Still butthurt about losing the gun debate?

Edit: The implication of "giving boxing another chance" automatically made it a comparison of MMA and boxing. Nice try.

Still butthurt about losing the gun debate?

Edit: The implication of "giving boxing another chance" automatically made it a comparison of MMA and boxing. Nice try.

Losing the gun debate? You did the same thing there. It is almost impossible for you to have a conversation that isn't riddled with logical fallacy. You do know what that is, right?

Losing the gun debate? You did the same thing there. It is almost impossible for you to have a conversation that isn't riddled with logical fallacy. You do know what that is' date=' right?[/quote']

My "edit" comment proved your original post to be wrong, but as always, you ignore the comments that prove you wrong.

Why do the posts in this thread make me think of this?:

getoffmylawn3.jpg

I call red herring. This is a logical fallacy and must be completely irrelevant to something somewhere..:P

Why do the posts in this thread make me think of this?:

getoffmylawn3.jpg

I call red herring. This is a logical fallacy and must be completely irrelevant to something somewhere..:P

Hahahahahahahaha!

Boxer this is about boxing not MMA nor Guns try to keep it ontopic for once i mean i know you like to troll and throw little fits when your proven wrong and people disagree with you but try to stay ontopic for once

Boxer this is about boxing not MMA nor Guns try to keep it ontopic for once i mean i know you like to troll and throw little fits when your proven wrong and people disagree with you but try to stay ontopic for once

The title of the thread indirectly brings boxing vs MMA into the conversation.

The title of the thread indirectly brings boxing vs MMA into the conversation.

Only if you're a boxing fanboy. In no way, shape, or form was it implied. The OP stated his disdain for the scoring in one particular match. That's it. I know its difficult for you to use your brain for logical purposes, but try it. You may actually like it.

Mayweather vs Guerrero May 4th Cinco De Mayo? That'll be a blowout and hilarious to see Guerrero get embarrassed. Then Mayweather vs Alvarez in September? I can't wait to see the 23 year old get smashed because of his terrible defense. Mayweather is too much for either of them. But they will be exciting fights.

So this made half the forum cry?

Actually, you're the one crying and brought up the red herring to protect your precious boxing. You really don't know how to use your brain. Do you?

Actually' date=' you're the one crying and brought up the red herring to protect your precious boxing. You really don't know how to use your brain. Do you?[/quote']

Khan's back, and Gamboa vs Broner, that fight will be a barn burner.

Only if you're a boxing fanboy. In no way' date=' shape, or form was it implied. The OP stated his disdain for the scoring in one particular match. That's it. I know its difficult for you to use your brain for logical purposes, but try it. You may actually like it.[/quote']

It either did or didn't, and you just admitted it did. "Only if" is a stupid statement. It either did or didn't.

Only if you're a boxing fanboy. In no way' date=' shape, or form was it implied. The OP stated his disdain for the scoring in one particular match. That's it. I know its difficult for you to use your brain for logical purposes, but try it. You may actually like it.[/quote']

Yes. I wasn't comparing it MMA. There's no comparison!

Yes. I wasn't comparing it MMA. There's no comparison!

Correct. The fight of the year in all combat sports was Pacquiao vs Marquez 4.

Actually' date=' it was KZ/Poirier.[/quote']

Among hardcore MMA fans, probably. However 99% of the world never heard of it. Everyone knows about Pacquiao vs Marquez.

Among hardcore MMA fans' date=' probably. However 99% of the world never heard of it. Everyone knows about Pacquiao vs Marquez.[/quote']

Boxing hardly has fighters who are household names,but the ones they have are more recognizable than any MMA fighter..However the world knows who Pacquiao is more than any other Boxer there is right now,Mayweather or Klitschko aren't as popular as Pac is on the world stage..After this batch of boxers I don't see any true superstars coming out of boxing for a while,you don't even hear or see anything about the Heavyweight title anymore,used to be every Heavyweight title bought was a media event..

Among hardcore MMA fans' date=' probably. However 99% of the world never heard of it. Everyone knows about Pacquiao vs Marquez.[/quote']

That's because it was a brutal KO of probably the last internationally recognized boxer left. You get more ridiculous by the day...

Boxing hardly has fighters who are household names' date='but the ones they have are more recognizable than any MMA fighter..However the world knows who Pacquiao is more than any other Boxer there is right now,Mayweather or Klitschko aren't as popular as Pac is on the world stage..After this batch of boxers I don't see any true superstars coming out of boxing for a while,you don't even hear or see anything about the Heavyweight title anymore,used to be every Heavyweight title bought was a media event..[/quote']

I agree, and I wish there were some better heavyweights to challenge the Klitschko brothers before they retire. However, I think boxing fans are excited about several young, up and coming superstars, there have been some great performances lately.

That's because it was a brutal KO of probably the last internationally recognized boxer left. You get more ridiculous by the day...

You just said I was correct and rediculous at the same time.