Sign in to follow this  
Trollsmasher

Chris Weidman: "If I get my hands on Anderson Silva, it's game over."

He's going to learn real quick that Munoz was just a gatekeeper, and that the guys above him are going to bring a lot of hurt

Hopefully Weidman vs. Silva is announced. Is the fight fan's want to see! I know i do.

I honestly don't understand why everyone is clamoring for Weidman to get a shot. His only good wins are an out of shape Maia and overhyped can Mark Munoz.

Even Bisping deserves the shot more.

Source: Chris Weidman: "If I get my hands on Anderson Silva, it's game over."

I have come to the conclusion Anderson Silva is an alien and can't be put unconscious, but I do believe Weidman would wrestle rape him for five rounds and beat him.

Hopefully Weidman vs. Silva is announced. Is the fight fan's want to see! I know i do.

Silva has been protected by the UFC for years. It will take fans several more years to accept and realize this. Most in the advanced forums with veteran fans have noticed it and are fed up.

I honestly don't understand why everyone is clamoring for Weidman to get a shot. His only good wins are an out of shape Maia and overhyped can Mark Munoz.

I agree. If Bisping somehow beats Vitor he will finally get his shot. Weidman is out of the picture at the moment.

GTFO-Angry-Asian.jpg

Silva has been protected by the UFC for years. It will take fans several more years to accept and realize this. Most in the advanced forums with veteran fans have noticed it and are fed up.

Protected from who? Silva has beaten all the top dogs. Now we have a bunch of up and comers, but Silva has been facing the best.

LOLs man Weidman needs to find out the hard way that Silva would rape him.

He needs another fight though before he gets a title shot.

If he fights Lombard...Weidman would lose.

Weidman should have realized by now that he isn't Chael. He's not gonna be able to talk himself into an *** whooping by Silva.

Only way Silva might get beat is if he moves to LHW and fights Bones..... and I would have a hard time betting against Silva in that one too

Wasn't he scheduled to fight Botesch (spelling?)? I don't see him getting the shot without another win. He should get the winner of Tim and Costa.

nah the winner of Bisping vs Belfort I reckon, Belcher/Okami winner fight Boetsch/Costa winner imo (although I think it's completely unnecessary to see Boetsch vs Okami 2)

I don't really count his win over Maia as being legit, because he was a late replacement, and Maia hadn't prepared for him, and was out of shape by the looks of things.

Munoz didn't look impressive at all, and was coming off an injury.

He's clearly a good fighter, but not a contender right now

I'd like to see Weidman fight either Lombard or Belcher .

Given that the winner of Bisping and Belfort will get the shot, the loser can go straight into to the mix, giving these 4 fighters:

Belfort/Bisping

Belcher

Weidman

Lombard

there are three ways those fights can be made:

Belcher vs Belfort/Bisping ----- Lombard vs Weidman

Belcher vs Lombard ----- Belfort/Bisping vs Weidman

Belcher vs Weidman ----- Belfort/Bisping vs Lombard

all of those seem exciting to me, but taking into account that Belcher and Lombard are both especially keen to get their hands on Bisping, that may influence things, depending on if he loses to Belfort first .

I don't really count his win over Maia as being legit' date=' because he was a late replacement, and Maia hadn't prepared for him, and was out of shape by the looks of things.

Munoz didn't look impressive at all, and was coming off an injury.

He's clearly a good fighter, but not a contender right now[/quote']

Exactly what I think about Weidman ^.

I think even Anderson is waiting for Weidman to face likes Belcher (check his stand up) and a guy with decent TDD like Bisping and Vitor to check his TD skills.

At the moment, truth is that we all know Weidman is good but we dont have a point to realy compare and "grade" how good he is.

He's going to learn real quick that Munoz was just a gatekeeper' date=' and that the guys above him are going to bring a lot of hurt[/quote']

People probably said the same thing Anderson demolished Leben