Murray Rothbard on the Reagan Era..." Ronald Reagan: An Autopsy"

Kevbo_Jones

this is a long read...

this is my take so far and my honest opinion,

im young so i did not live in the 80's when reagan was president so idk how it was, i have done some research on him but not alot.The some has looked good, policy wise/ economic growth wise/leader wise....

but this guy so far just seems to be wanting to bash him on his personality that he perticularly doesnt like....but i will continue to read..../shrug

this is a long read...

this is my take so far and my honest opinion' date='

im young so i did not live in the 80's when reagan was president so idk how it was, i have done some research on him but not alot.The some has looked good, policy wise/ economic growth wise/leader wise....

but this guy so far just seems to be wanting to bash him on his personality that he perticularly doesnt like....but i will continue to read..../shrug[/quote']

He was able to trick a lot of people by "acting" the part. Many of the economic issues we face today, started in his era.

Ronald-Reagan-474x600.jpg

Murray who? Never heard of him. For every quack who hates on Reagan there are 5 credible conservatives to cancel his opinon out. Bottom line is he was the best President we've had in decades. He was certainly more conservative than both Bush's, Clinton, and Obama in every way. Every way. I watch his farewell address and say to myself, "now that was a President." We'd be so much better off with him in there today it's not even funny.

Murray who? Never heard of him. For every quack who hates on Reagan there are 5 credible conservatives to cancel his opinon out. Bottom line is he was the best President we've had in decades. He was certainly more conservative than both Bush's' date=' Clinton, and Obama in every way. Every way. I watch his farewell address and say to myself, "now that was a President." We'd be so much better off with him in there today it's not even funny.[/quote']

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_Rothbard

He's a nobody, which automatically means we should dismiss whatever he has to say. Pay him no mind at all.

Murray who? Never heard of him. For every quack who hates on Reagan there are 5 credible conservatives to cancel his opinon out. Bottom line is he was the best President we've had in decades. He was certainly more conservative than both Bush's' date=' Clinton, and Obama in every way. Every way. I watch his farewell address and say to myself, "now that was a President." We'd be so much better off with him in there today it's not even funny.[/quote']

Reagan was by far, the worst president in my lifetime.

Did you read the article? Reagan double Carter's spending in 2 years(who was by and large labeled as the big spender president, mind you) and started all the tax breaks for the wealthy we have problems with today. That's not very "conservative." You can argue against facts all you want. It won't make you right.

Lol' date=' I added that for effect. He's not a knight brah. He's an AnCap. Meaning "anti-establishment." Taking a knighthood would kinda be against his principles.[/quote']

Well he still wears a bowtie which is suspect and being the dean of the Austrian School of economics he probably cheats on his wife with the maid and has a love child with her so he's not to be trusted.

Archived