Sign in to follow this  
Ansem

JDS still respected in defeat, Joe Rogan needs to stfu not even close to a mauling.

I am just lovin every second of this!!!! All the JDS fanboys can do is post one little pic of a lucky punch. There are many pics to choose from when Cain destroyed JDS, LMAO!!!

The first 2-3 mins of the fight were looking like it was going to be a bad night for Cain' date=' he couldn't get JDS down/keep him there, JDS easily denied the takedowns until he started to gas[/quote']

I was very surprised by JDS' performance last night. Even though he doesn't have the best cardio, it's usually better than just half a round. You're absolutely right - JDS' takedown defense made Cain look like a total amateur in the first 2-3 minutes, but after that (even before Cain landed that big right) he looked like a zombie. Cain did a great job and I'm taking nothing away from him, but JDS looked terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Still, he managed to tough it out and go all five rounds even though he was clearly too exhausted to do anything. In a way, I was also surprised Cain couldn't finish him.

Yeah, I'm mad. Irate, even...maybe? Naw, I think I'm just irritated...by all you mothe****ing Cain ****s. You guys were disrespectful at the fight at and still continue to be. My biggest issue, though, is just how straight stupid you all are.

So I'm going to educate your poor, sorry selves. First: enough of this flash KO crap. There was no such thing. JDS caught Cain with a hard punch the same ****ing way that Cain caught Junior in the first. The only difference is that JDS FINISHED Cain when he swarmed, whereas Cain was incapable of doing so. Imma say this again: JDS FINISHED CAIN, PUNKS! Secondly, quit using Cain's injury as an excuse for why he lost the first fight. JDS was on crutches a week prior, so they were on completely even ground as far as I'm concerned. Now that I've enlightened you miserable creatures, please...be mindful of your words from this point on. All fighters deserve your complete and total respect, especially since none of you are accomplished fighters yourselves, ya know?

Stupid little children making my butt all sore aside...Cain is a beast. He deserves all the respect in the world for his destruction of Junior. I'm eagerly awaiting a rubber match, assuming that JDS can piece himself back together after all this. Later, kids.

Yeah' date=' I'm mad. Irate, even...maybe? Naw, I think I'm just irritated...by all you mothe****ing Cain ****s. You guys were disrespectful at the fight at and still continue to be. My biggest issue, though, is just how straight stupid you all are.

So I'm going to educate your poor, sorry selves. First: enough of this flash KO crap. There was no such thing. JDS caught Cain with a hard punch the same ****ing way that Cain caught Junior in the first. The only difference is that JDS FINISHED Cain when he swarmed, whereas Cain was incapable of doing so. Imma say this again: JDS FINISHED CAIN, PUNKS! Secondly, quit using Cain's injury as an excuse for why he lost the first fight. JDS was on crutches a week prior, so they were on completely even ground as far as I'm concerned. Now that I've enlightened you miserable creatures, please...be mindful of your words from this point on. All fighters deserve your complete and total respect, especially since none of you are accomplished fighters yourselves, ya know?

Stupid little children making my butt all sore aside...Cain is a beast. He deserves all the respect in the world for his destruction of Junior. I'm eagerly awaiting a rubber match, assuming that JDS can piece himself back together after all this. Later, kids.[/quote']

Gotten too.:)

Yeah' date=' I'm mad. Irate, even...maybe? Naw, I think I'm just irritated...by all you mothe****ing Cain ****s. You guys were disrespectful at the fight at and still continue to be. My biggest issue, though, is just how straight stupid you all are.

Stupid little children making my butt all sore aside...Cain is a beast. He deserves all the respect in the world for his destruction of Junior. I'm eagerly awaiting a rubber match, assuming that JDS can piece himself back together after all this. Later, kids.[/quote']

Straight stupid? Lmao! You sound like a regular scholar...

Definitely gotten to.

The fanboyism for Dos Santos is hialrious.

BoetschandJuniorOW.jpg

That is what a mauling looks like fellas. Sorry to ruin this for you, but Rogan was on target with his analysis. The only reason you can recognize that it's Dos Santos is the shirt and hat.