mmafan73

lol, like always

people are calling JDS crap now:

1.his Boxing is overrated

2.he has a weak chin

3. he has no cardio evur

4.hes crap

5.hes a can crusher

wtf is wrong with this community? he lost to cain who is a top guy! he will be back and smashing people again soon, and then we can see the rubber match...and then we will see the true winner of the trilogy!!!

but seriously you guys are retarded calling JDS crap...:rolleyes:

I was more impressed its JDS' heart toward the end of the fight then I was of Cain's sloppy takedowns. Cains takedowns started out crisp and powerful, but then it got embarrassing .

I was more impressed its JDS' heart toward the end of the fight then I was of Cain's sloppy takedowns. Cains takedowns started out crisp and powerful' date=' but then it got embarrassing .[/quote']

He was tired after laying the smackdown what do you expect?

great fight, JDS amazing to last all 5, what heart, heart in my mouth a few times when i thought he was going to land that uppercut. most people on here, wont call them fans, are like the live audience who boo continuously. Cant wait to see JDS come back better but dont think the heavyweight class is ammazing at the moment, most of the class was cleaned out by cain and jds on way to the winning it .

2.he has a weak chin

3. he has no cardio evur

4.hes crap

5.hes a can crusher

wtf is wrong with this community? he lost to cain who is a top guy! he will be back and smashing people again soon' date=' and then we can see the rubber match...and then we will see the true winner of the trilogy!!!

but seriously you guys are retarded calling JDS crap...:rolleyes:[/quote']

Morons... JDS has a hell of a chin imo, his boxing is monster, his cardio hold up considering the smashing he took and the fact that he is after all a 240lbs muscled up hw. It's sad to see how dumb some people are: straight up nutthuggers ******** in mouth fanboys or absolute haters who wouldn't see the truth if it hit them in the face.

2.he has a weak chin

3. he has no cardio evur

4.hes crap

5.hes a can crusher

wtf is wrong with this community? he lost to cain who is a top guy! he will be back and smashing people again soon' date=' and then we can see the rubber match...and then we will see the true winner of the trilogy!!!

but seriously you guys are retarded calling JDS crap...:rolleyes:[/quote']

Morons... JDS has a hell of a chin imo, his boxing is monster, his cardio hold up considering the smashing he took and the fact that he is after all a 240lbs muscled up hw. It's sad to see how dumb some people are: straight up nutthuggers ******** in mouth fanboys or absolute haters who wouldn't see the truth if it hit them in the face.

cain was fading fast as junior was coming back' date=' jds would have stopped cain if it went to the 6th round.[/quote']

Somebody post a gif of BJ crying, please ;)

24 hours ago JDS fans were grouptrolling everyone who thought Cain would have a chance and now they are in hiding. Cowards don?t even dare show their forum faces now. I hate people like that who pick the "obvious" winners and behave like 6-year olds who think their daddy is stronger than yours, but desert him the instant when trouble comes.

btw. I like ?em both.

I was more impressed its JDS' heart toward the end of the fight then I was of Cain's sloppy takedowns. Cains takedowns started out crisp and powerful' date=' but then it got embarrassing .[/quote']

He got tired

It's not surprising his takedowns got weaker and weaker