Sign in to follow this  
GunnerBlaze121011

Alan Belcher got robbed!!!!

Ok i know the title is gonna have people running their mouth's but it's not a lie watch the end of the fight again people, When Belcher hit him with the Elbow Okami dropped flat an did not move or try to resist Belcher when he moved Okami's arm

Ok i know the title is gonna have people running their mouth's but it's not a lie watch the end of the fight again people' date=' When Belcher hit him with the Elbow Okami dropped flat an did not move or try to resist Belcher when he moved Okami's arm[/quote']

I am not a Belcher fan, but i agree with this 100%. I saw the same thing.

Okami was knocked out. I posted the same thing 10 seconds after it happened.

I am not a Belcher fan' date=' but i agree with this 100%. I saw the same thing.[/quote']

Just added poll if guy's want to vote! And i know right when he hit him and i heard the crack sound then Okami dropped i jumped up saying he's out he's out lol

don't remember seeing this' date=' at what point of the fight was this?[/quote']

The very end, Belcher was on the bottom and threw an elbow that landed flush, Okami went out for a couple seconds.. it was hard for the ref to see because of position

don't remember seeing this' date=' at what point of the fight was this?[/quote']

At the end when Okami was on Belcher's back, Belcher through a Elbow all you hear is a loud crack and Okami dropped motionless like he had been shot! didn't resist Belcher moving his arm or anything at that point!

I'm sick of this mother****in belcher(snake) on this mother****in forum(plane)

Now he lost already! and the belcher train is over! thank god

Thank you again mr Okami

Oh' date=' it's just the beginning son. Just wait. by the end of 2013 you WILL be a believer too!

Belcher is the people's champ.

Oh, and he was clearly robbed!!!!!

against Akiyama.

I'm just saying guy's i know they people out their that has more experience then me when it comes to the sport but i have been into fighting as long as i can remember, An i have seen countless knockout's on video and in person. I know a KO when i see one. It's not like it's unbelievable, Okami has a not so great chin to start with and he went completely limp for bout 3 to 4 secs After that elbow cracked his jaw!

I went ****ing insane after yelling he's out. I was the only one and then when it didn't get called I thought I just imagined it and felt like a ****. Looking back at it... I still think he went out.

I actually saw the same thing

I also thought belcher tapped in the second round too

I thought he tapped in the first ... or whenever it was that he was breathing all ****ed up ... I thought he tapped with his left hand once.