Sign in to follow this  
B_radly1406052482

If the biblical God exists...

If I took their studies and used their methods I can come up with those same results.

Do it then. Prove evolution theory is true.

Go.

You on the other hand cannot prove that your ... prophet is anything other than some ... book past up through the ages.

I don't need to. The modern academic scientific method isn't necessary to activate it's benefits. It's not designed for that.

See thats the great thing about science, it is recreatable and ANYONE is free to disprove the theories and studies.

lol Not everyone.

Yet people must have faith that ... wrote your book ... and there is no proof, and no way to test any of the pages ....

See, that's the great thing about religion. Any foul disbeliever can repent, and have faith that God's Word is true and change their life around.

Your grasping at straws kiddo...

I don't need any straws.

...science is proof, Religion is faith

People like you use faith in their acceptance of certain scientific theories. Certain believers use the proofs and evidences of God in His creation to confirm their faith further.

...and you look like a crying child when you try to say otherwise.

That's okay. I'm not the type to care what I may look like through immature eyes.

Ill put forth the work when you can prove you pedophile prophet and his book of **** and terrorism is true.

So as a kid once told me........"Go"

Ill put forth the work when you can prove you... prophet and his book ... is true.

"Proving" a book/religion that requires faith to work is not a criteria in that faith, nor in the real world. As usual it is an asinine request that doesn't make any sense, especially from someone who believes science is better than religion because science uses proof and religion doesn't.

Do you even hear yourself?

But based on the rules of science and how they function they way you defined, you said you have the ability to prove evolution theory at will.

So do it. Go.

What is there to prove, a ****ing flu shot is proof in itself.

Your body takes on certain things and strengthens itself.

Take a flu shot, certain bacteria can no longer effect you, don't take that flu shot, end up sick (possibly) and your body fights it off and becomes immune to that strain.

Polar bears growing thick coats to survive the deadly winters, other bears cannot.

Inuit eating blubber gives them advantages in the cold compared to people from Mexico.

Your a fool to think evolution doesn't exist.

Now prove to me your pedophile book is true and your pedophile prophet exists.

You believe in the religion, you believe in the pedophile, prove his pedophile godliness.

Ill put forth the work when you can prove you... prophet and his book ... is true.

"Proving" a book/religion that requires faith to work is not a criteria in that faith, nor in the real world. As usual it is an asinine request that doesn't make any sense, especially from someone who believes science is better than religion because science uses proof and religion doesn't.

So your argument is you cannot prove it because there is none. You just have to believe in a pedophile and the virgins appear at death right? Btw, are those virgins the marriageable age of 14 like you think is a good age?

I would say asinine is saying your religion is true, but having zero ability to back it up.

Bacteria alone proves evolution takes place. They can literally watch evolution occur on a microscopic scale in petri dishes full of bacteria.

Don't forget the Botfly experiments.

Look at humans, we have gills and a tail in the begining development stages of embryos, those things go away as we near birth, but some people still get born with their tails, or even other "deformities".

Man_Rash, I CAN take those peer reviewed studies and test them for myself. I can do my own experiments. That's awesome. It means I do NOT have to have faith in science.

If I don't believe water boils at 212 degrees farenheit at sea level, I can put a pail of water on a fire and try to prove it wrong. Heck, I prove it right everytime I make macaronie and cheese.

If I don't believe that H2So4 is deadly to humans, I can force and bunch of people to drink some and see what happens. (I would go to prison though I'm sure)

If I don't believe gravity works, I can throw people off buildings until one floats. (Again, I'd be sent to prison)

Now tell me, can I repeat, recreate, or test the evidence that YOU used to come to YOUR conclusion about the God of Abraham and his prophet Muhammed?

No, I'm not talking about reading the Torah, Bible, or Qur'an, with an open heart, I've already done those things. Fine books, full of historical information. I am talking about testing the evidence YOU used to come to your conslusion. I'm talking bout recreating whatever experiment YOU performed to verify your results. However, the a priori claim of GOD is not supported simply by reading those age old pages. Those pages provide zero evidence for the existence of GOD. You simply take Moses/Muhammed's word for it using blind faith that they weren't lying, crazy, delusional, or maybe even deliberate con artists looking to gain power over the people. Then, you make faith sound virtuous when it is not. Why on earth would you glorify the willing surrender of reasonable thought and intelligent investigation?

I don't need to prove that the current evolutionary theory is ture, because the THEORY is sound, yet not standardized natural law. See, it's still just a theory (the best theory for now) subject to change with new discoveries. The theory that life on earth changes over time due to genetics, environmental pressures, and sexual selection is fully supported by biological evidence.

But the FACT is, Evolution does occur. We can see it happen in front of our eyes (and through microscopes).

We are already genetically altering chickens, cattle, and vegetables. You have to be stupid, or willingly ignorant to not see that we use evolution everyday.

Transitional fossils you say? Wake up. We don't even have transitional fossils for all the dinosaurs. You do realise that only about 2,000 somewhat intact dinosaur fossils have been found in the whole world.

1. Many of the ones we find are damaged, scattered, or not complete.

2. Certain environmental conditions were required millions of years ago in order to preserve the bones of some dinosaurs. Dinosaur bones are not found in jungle marshes, or warm wet humid places. They are found in dry desert regions were sediment and weather permitted those few fossils to be preserved.

3. We do have fossils of other types of upright primates. Humans are a primate. ****-erectus, and other homonids are also primates. Monkeys and Oragutans are also primates. We are all connected. You need to realise that our homonid family stretches back hundreds of thousands of years, and we have only been able to look at the last 10-15,000 years of data.

4. We are not looking everywhere. No one is digging up under Los Angeles, or New York, or London, or any of the major cities that possibly cover clues to our ancestors.

Human transitional bones for sure will be hard to find, but you first have to understand that bones aren't automatically fossilized. Bones decay, wash away, etc. The fossilization process is not a given. It wasn't even a given with dinosaurs. Many of the dinosaurs that died did not become fossilized, and don't forget that we are pumping much of the "old world" into our gas tanks.

Yet, even now I am willing to admit that God is possible. God could have created the whole universe and we just evolved within it. None of this disproves the existence of God. Where/why did the universe come from? I don't know, I don't have the answers.

However, YOU Man_rash ACT as if YOU have the answers. Or maybe that Muhammed and Allah have the answers. You claim to know the absolute truth. Pretty bold and extraordinary claim, one that requires a bit more than just "have Faith Bro!"

But, I don't think anything I said will even phase you, your indoctrinated and faith based reasoning won't allow you to see how ignorant you are.

"I didn't ask what "people" go by. I asked what YOU go by personally involving evolution. You are not a scientist. You take it purely on faith that the scientists and their books are true because you have no means to verify their theory as true. You just accept it on faith they know what they are talking about."

MoZZez says he and anyone else has the ability to independently verify evolution theory as a fact with using his faith in what others told him and what other books say.

If you can't do it on your own without the belief that other mere men did it all right, then that's no different than my belief that Muhammad/Qur''an are on the up and up either. Don't use your faith in the scientists, use your own MoZZez claimed ability to prove it yourself.

"I didn't ask what "people" go by. I asked what YOU go by personally involving evolution. You are not a scientist. You take it purely on faith that the scientists and their books are true because you have no means to verify their theory as true. You just accept it on faith they know what they are talking about."

MoZZez says he and anyone else has the ability to independently verify evolution theory as a fact with using his faith in what others told him and what other books say.

If you can't do it on your own without the belief that other mere men did it all right, then that's no different than my belief that Muhammad/Qur''an are on the up and up either. Don't use your faith in the scientists, use your own MoZZez claimed ability to prove it yourself.

In conclusion, wha wha wha.

I am sorry that you are to low on the IQ chain to understand, be able to read, nor be able to follow step by step tests that scientific people have proven. I am also sorry that you cannot do a damn thing to prove your pedophile prophet and his terrorist book of hate are anything other than a fairy tale.

Science is proven, your book is not. Use any excuse you can as a scape goat, but you just look more ignorant with every post, which is surprisingly hard for someone to do, but you do it and do it well.

I win. There is NO difference between my faith in religion, and your faith in science.

Thanks. ;)

Except science is repeatable and provable and if you made it out of grade school you would realize that. Hence the tests you do in school are all make believe, physics and the atom do not exist, electricity is all in our imagination right?

By your theory as well, the holocaust did not happen because I cannot go and show you a picture of me visiting the death camps.

You really are 12 right? Mommy and daddy in bed and your trolling the forums?

Off to bed with you young one, don't forget your pull up, I know I know, your a big kid now and all.

lol

You, my insulting and disrespectful forum mate, lack the ability to repeat/prove anything in science and are forced to only believe and have faith that the scientists-priests are right, and what they tell you in a man-made book is true.

Science, O MoZZez, is your religion. Take a bow, bud.

lol

You, my insulting and disrespectful forum mate, lack the ability to repeat/prove anything in science and are forced to only believe and have faith that the scientists-priests are right, and what they tell you in a man-made book is true.

Science, O MoZZez, is your religion. Take a bow, bud.

Keep trolling kiddo. Its all you got in this life. Well that and praying and admiring a pedophile. So, good luck with that...

Imagine if God was real and all the religious nuts were were the sane ones.

mindblown-kramer.gif

If one of the Gods in any of the current Religions does exists, think how many people will be ****ed praying to the wrong God their whole lives?

Bertrand Russell on what his response would be if he died and found himself confronted by one of the gods he didn't believe in while alive:

" not enough evidence, god, not enough evidence"

And it is a shame that I am only posting from my phone because I am quite partial to a debate on why religion is evil, pernicious, illogical, or indeed just plain wrong.

Unfortunately I have only ever met one or two people who are both religious, and intelligent enough to deserve to talk about (a paradox though that may seem).

I am sorry but the majority of people on this forum who have been brainwashed already by religion do not have the mental wherewithal to understand the logical, moral, and philosophical arguments against.

And as for quoting scripture to prove that scripture is true. Laughable.

Well, I'm about 20% through the Qur'an now and I'm coming to the conclusion that Islam is poison. Mind you, I started reading with a 100% open mind, hell I even had a bias towards Islam because of the BS fed to me from people telling me that Islam is a religion of peace.

People that follow the actual rules in that book have no respect for women and people of other faiths. I'm actually disgusted by what I read yesterday. I've been duped hardcore.

And it is a shame that I am only posting from my phone because I am quite partial to a debate on why religion is evil, pernicious, illogical, or indeed just plain wrong.

Unfortunately I have only ever met one or two people who are both religious, and intelligent enough to deserve to talk about (a paradox though that may seem).

I am sorry but the majority of people on this forum who have been brainwashed already by religion do not have the mental wherewithal to understand the logical, moral, and philosophical arguments against.

And as for quoting scripture to prove that scripture is true. Laughable.

Jimmy, when you get to your computer, please post your logical, moral, and philosophical arguments against God. I have some of that menthol werewolfall stuff.

I win. There is NO difference between my faith in religion, and your faith in science.

Thanks. ;)

Now your turn. Prove your religion and deity is the right religion and deity over all the other religions. Unless you haven't researched other religions and deities!?

Here's a list of thousands from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions

As there is no chance anyone is going to read the pages of drivel above this, i'll keep it short. IF the biblical god exists (which i'm 100% sure he does not) then i would ask him WTF is the emerald ****roach wasp all about? Then i would kick him in the nuts for being a ****.