Sign in to follow this  
MMALivesHere

Dos Santos says he used wrong strategy, wants rematch ASAP

Overeem's win over Lesnar means nothing due to the fact that he was on PED's.

And in regards to the bolded' date=' you sure seem like a proud JDS fan :rolleyes:[/quote']

You guys can't read clear english? **** man... where did i ever say I was his "fan"? I said I like the guy... he is a nice guy... his personality, get it? I also like how he fights but I am a fan of these guys first.

1 Overeem

2 Cain

3 Cormier

4 Hunt

5 Werdum

You guys can't read clear english? **** man... where did i ever say I was his "fan"? I said I like the guy... he is a nice guy... his personality' date=' get it? I also like how he fights but I am a fan of these guys first.

1 Overeem

2 Cain

3 Cormier

4 Hunt

5 Werdum[/quote']

So in other words, you're a fan of every contender?

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

Couldn't have put it better myself ^^^ ;)

Deep down you know damn well he did! He gained 25 pounds of muscle in 7 months and was training with Mark phillipoo or whatever his name is. That worlds stongest man dude. Just because he never got busted don't mean **** and you know it. If he got a surprise test like Overeem did he would have been busted.

So in other words' date=' you're a fan of every contender?[/quote']

I'm a fan of all great fighters. :confused:

I'm just pointing out that you shouldn't be surprised to hear me say I like seeing JDS as a gatekeeper.

Couldn't have put it better myself ^^^ ;)

Yeah, totally because Mir avoided many MANY drug tests.

You do realize it's far easier for a guy of Mir's body stature to gain muscle than it is for someone lean with very little fat?

Yeah' date=' totally because Mir avoided many MANY drug tests.

You do realize it's far easier for a guy of Mir's body stature to gain muscle than it is for someone lean with very little fat?[/quote']

I edited my last post for you. It will work for a response to this one just fine.:rolleyes:

Denial.... No folks' date=' its not just a river in Egypt![/quote']

You should go up all the fighters tested pre UFC 156. You might be a bit surprised.

You should go up all the fighters tested pre UFC 156. You might be a bit surprised.

So if that random test on Overeem wasn't done.... do you think he would have come up positive in his post fight test? Not a chance... he got busted because of the "surprise" pre fight test.

You just don't realise that these guys can time their cycles to pass the tests. The ones they know are coming after the fight. Like the one Mir had done.

Intelligent people understand this.

lol wut?

its called a general statement, u be my guest and figure out exactly how much time jds was on his back in that fight, if youre smart you know what im trying to say. if youre not smart then ask someone else to spell it out for you

I think the rubbermatch is going to be the one to watch. I don't think Junior believed Cain could do that to him and he found out real fast.

Junior just had no idea what to do from the moment Cain came out there diving on those sloppy pressure TD's that Cain was going for early. He just overwhelmed the **** out of JDS and it lead to a beatdown.

so going in there and just getting punched in this face while standing there and doing nothing about it other than to get taken down at will was part of his strategy?

its called a general statement' date=' u be my guest and [b']figure out exactly how much time jds was on his back in that fight,[/b] if youre smart you know what im trying to say. if youre not smart then ask someone else to spell it out for you

probably about 1/4 of the time?

and sheesh, you'd think the Cainbrigade would be in a good mood after he won the belt, but nope. Your the second guy who sounds butthurt.

yeah, he's gotta work on his Cardio, keep his hands up, and his TDD if he wants to beat Cain without a Early KO again.

GOATs come back stronger after losses, Cain did, and so will JDS

Former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos (15-2) says he used the wrong strategy against Cain Velasquez (11-1) at UFC 155 and wants a rematch. Dos Santos lost a convincing unanimous decision to Velasquez' date=' who reclaimed his position at the top of the division. Speaking from hospital after the fight, ?Cigano? said he was too worried about takedowns and should have used more Brazilian jiu-jitsu ? and he wants the rubber match badly. Read more?

From http://www.mmaliveshere.com[/quote']

LOL so much for the "bad cardio" excuses, JDS said he had a good camp so I guess his cardio was on point.

He should have went after Cain, instead of backpedaling and looking to counter. It was a bad strategy, but it looks to me like JDS just had a Brazilian striker version of a BJJ black belt.