4. Werdum

5. Cormier

6. Struve

7. Nelson

8. Bigfoot

9. Mir

10. Hunt

sounds about right to me.

and looks like reem/bigfoot winner gets the next title shot or at least a #1 contender fight with junior, or give reem the shot then give jds to struve/hunt winner for shot at the title. all viable options.

also in the hunt: happa, miocic, big nog, barnett, duffee, gonzaga, rothwell.

Struve at 6? LOL.

def top 10 .... 4 fight win streak .. 12 fights in the UFC HW division (4th overall for # fights) and has compiled a 9-3 record

I'd put Travis Browne ahead of Mark Hunt which you have no mention of considering he destroyed your #6

i love happa, and i do think he would have beat bigfoot if it wasn't for that leg injury but that tko loss did send him down in the rankings and i don't think he even has another fight lined up yet.

I'd put Nelson above Struve' date=' but good list other than that.:)[/quote']

i almost did just because of their fight a few years back, but if you think about it struve has been way more impressive since then; he's beating almost everybody meanwhile aside from roy's last 2 fights against nobodys all i can remember is him taking devastating beatings from mir, werdum, jds, etc. and just barely surviving those fights.

i almost did just because of their fight a few years back' date=' but if you think about it struve has been way more impressive since then;[b'] he's beating almost everybody meanwhile aside from roy's last 2 fights against nobodys all i can remember is him taking devastating beatings from mir, werdum, jds, etc. and just barely surviving those fights[/b].

I thought about that too, but I don't see Struve beating any of those guys either or Roy in a rematch for that matter. I admit it's a close call though.

Hasn't beat anybody worth mentioning in over 6 years.

Barnett is one of the P4P best in the world and has been for years

Now put your hand up beside your head and forcefully thrust it at your face. AKA: Slap Yourself