Sign in to follow this  
Sisti

Who is your first favorite fighter and your current favorite

My first favorite fighter was Tito Ortiz

I started watching the UFC around the time of tuf 3 and I started watching his old fights and man I thought tito was the best in the world. Especially when he crushed Ken and then was getting to fight for the belt against chuck. I was behind Tito ever since, even through the dark days. Even now if he came back out of retirement I would back him 100%. He will always be my favorite.

Current favorite is Carlos Condit. When I first started watching the WEC I loved watching the WrECkage shows. I thought every fight Carlos was in was amazing and I truly believed he could defeat GSP. It was tough seeing him lose but he'll bounce back, take out Rory again and get back on his way to the title.

Lesnar fits somewhere in there as well. I was a professional wrestling fan before i was an mma fan and I remember hearing Lesnar making his debut in that K1 event. I watched it online and I thought wow, he can actually fight. Then, well he took a knee bar to the knee. The first PPV I ever talked my parents into buying for me was UFC 91, When Lesnar won the belt, that was one of my favorite MMA moments of all time.

the ufc without Tito and Lesnar seems so empty to me. Basically the only person I really look forward to see fighting these days is Condit. I'm just waiting for that next person to catch my eye.

Royce Gracie he was a phenom (inthe early days)

JDS...had a bump in the road...but he will be back B-)

(classic boxer...plzzzzzzzzz dont respond to my post...lol)i didnt buy any tylenol today

Hahahaha, those are great choices!

Well my first favorite would have been from the very first couple of UFC's.Royce Gracie just impressed so much,but i kind of just did not like his demeanour in the ring.He had that scowl like he hated the world.After a few fights though,i just respected and admired Royce so much,he became my favorite.

Now it was GSP by a mile,but i have not liked his lack of progression,he has become stagnant ,a one dimensional fighter.SO who takes over as my new favorite?I guess i don't really have one ,anymore,i just like to watch great fights,doesn't matter who they are.Perhaps Jones has at least caught GSP in terms of my favorite,he is just a really smart well rounded fighter.

Rory is really gaining favor with me as well,he has really improved a lot and that is what every fighter should be doing...improving.

First was Matt Hughes, especially after UFC 34 against Newton. Current favorite is Jon Fitch.
tumblr_mg53hxUDhh1qii6tmo1_250_zps55611455.gif

LoL

What!?

First was Matt Hughes, especially after UFC 34 against Newton. Current favorite is Jon Fitch.

situation-omg.gif

legit lol'd

we need more of these responses to fitch lol

Although Rumble and Vitor are up there.

what were your thoughts on this vvv and holy **** how are you still awake, saw you tweeting at like 2 in the AM lol

20120117100216_IMG_4472.JPG

Its clear she's on meth.. ;)