Sign in to follow this  
come_at_me

Matt Brown vs Dan Hardy at UFC on Fox 7.

Great match up, I think Brown will win guy can't be stopped atm.

If Dan Hardy catches him clean he will be stopped cold for at least 2 minutes, However Hardy is not the best fighter out there and I can see Brown beating him by pressurising him constantly for three rounds

I kinda might be going with Hardy on this one he looks poised to make another run at the title.

Unfortunately Dan Hardy didnt deserve his first title shot bruv..............but Bisping DOES

Rooting for Hardy been a fan of his longer than Brown and he's from the UK but after the Sadollah fight I'm thinking Brown could pressure and tire him out then take a UD or sub. Having said that Hardy is a counter striker so if Matt comes in crazy that would probably play into his hands and Brown could get put to sleep.

I kinda might be going with Hardy on this one he looks poised to make another run at the title.

FFFFFUUUUU

lol you mad.

I'm mad because it's a pain in the **** to post pics in this new forum

Agreed I haven't even bothered since the forum change sounds like a ****ing nightmare to do.

Cant see where Hardy beats him in this one. Sure Dan has decent power but Brown will be way faster.

Hardy will be the latest victim to get immortalised.

It looks like a match up to rebuild Hardy's hype.

Hardy will hand matt brown his first career loss.

Heard it here first boys

What happened to his other 11 losses?

Those obviously don't count

He wasn't immortal then

Gonna go with Hardy, if he didn't get finished by GSP, no way Brown doing it [-X

GSP is a mere human. Brown is, of course, immortal.

I really liked Brown coming out of TUF (crazy intensity) but he went on a little skid. Its good to see him hitting his stride (and soon hitting Hardy).

this will be a great fight, honestly have no idea who will win i like both fighters.

i dont think you can use the swick fight with brown as a measure of who will win, swick didnt look good in that fight at all not the old swick at least.

otherwise you could also use the amir fight, one which brown loast on tuf but hardy won?

i doubt hardy is the same fighter that fought swick for the number 1 competitor and brown isnt the same fighter that fought amir on tuf. Swick wasnt the same fighter that stepped in the octagon with brown neither.