Sign in to follow this  
mmafan73

Sandy Hook Massacre...Whats your take?

I have seen multiple videos showing what occured according to media....and i have also seen the more in depth videos of the conspiracy theorists....

My opinion is that it was a perfectly timed plan....

If our govt can kill thousands of people in 2 large buildings, i believe they dont mind to kill children to get there agenda across....

What do you think?

Guy was crazy and shot the place up?

OR

Do you believe theres a deeper meaning to this Massacre that was for some governmental purpose?

I just think theres too many inconsistancies....

Tragedy but imho the government is twisting what happened to try and push for gun bans.

Alot of the conspiracy stuff is a far reach, like the dating on the Facebook page for funds/ mysterious nurse and possible second shooter.

The one i can't stand is saying it was the ar-15 that he used when there is video of the cops pulling the ar out of the trunk

Tragedy but imho the government is twisting what happened to try and push for gun bans.

Alot of the conspiracy stuff is a far reach, like the dating on the Facebook page for funds/ mysterious nurse and possible second shooter.

The one i can't stand is saying it was the ar-15 that he used when there is video of the cops pulling the ar out of the trunk

well did u see the news report of the lady saying all that **** about that "School Nurse"...that apperantly doesnt exist? and that she said stuff about the SUPER NICE kindergarden teacher, that in fact WAS NOT a kindergarden teacher there?

the dates on those funds/facebook pages are crazy, and the gun being in the trunk was another wierd thing....

my main thing that makes me believe the "Crazy" stuff, is the way the "parents" and the other people around acted....one guy who found kids was totally bull****ting everyone, and is an actor...the parents are laughing carrying on, just 2 days after there child was ripped from this world.....its sick but its true

well did u see the news report of the lady saying all that **** about that "School Nurse"...that apperantly doesnt exist? and that she said stuff about the SUPER NICE kindergarden teacher, that in fact WAS NOT a kindergarden teacher there?

the dates on those funds/facebook pages are crazy, and the gun being in the trunk was another wierd thing....

my main thing that makes me believe the "Crazy" stuff, is the way the "parents" and the other people around acted....one guy who found kids was totally bull****ting everyone, and is an actor...the parents are laughing carrying on, just 2 days after there child was ripped from this world.....its sick but its true

Are you normally around people who have passed away? Every individual grieves in their own way. Should every single individual grieve the exact same way for the exact same period of time?

Are you normally around people who have passed away? Every individual grieves in their own way. Should every single individual grieve the exact same way for the exact same period of time?

i have been around people who have lost love ones....i personally have lost loved ones as well...i have seen a variaty of different ways of dealing with the pain...but no parent would be laughing, and joking around and talking like normal...just 2 days after there young child wass murdered in cold blood by a phsycopath...

if you wanna believe it bro w/e, stay blind...

The facebook pages could have been photoshopped and the school nurse's name was Sally Cox. Sally is a nickname for Sarah. If you search Sarah Cox there is one registered in Newtown,CT.

There really isn't an explanation for Nancy Lanza not having a connection to the school and also the bus driver dropping 6 kids off at some random guys house without telling him what was going on is sketchy at best. The fact that no more stories or details came out about the guy that was running from the cops is shady as hell as well.

I have seen multiple videos showing what occured according to media....and i have also seen the more in depth videos of the conspiracy theorists....

My opinion is that it was a perfectly timed plan....

If our govt can kill thousands of people in 2 large buildings, i believe they dont mind to kill children to get there agenda across....

What do you think?

Guy was crazy and shot the place up?

OR

Do you believe theres a deeper meaning to this Massacre that was for some governmental purpose?

I just think theres too many inconsistancies....

Do you then believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy as well?

This. Example of the government taking a tragedy and twisting it to suit ill-guided political ideas.

People will always try and make things into a conspiracy, if you look hard enough you can make anything look like some form of cover up. Why can't it just be what it is a young guy going in and shooting kids?

i dance gangnam style at your dead grandmothers funeral. that is just my way of grieving.

you should see what i do the body afterwards.

People will always try and make things into a conspiracy, if you look hard enough you can make anything look like some form of cover up. Why can't it just be what it is a young guy going in and shooting kids?
There's been more mass shootings in America in the last 6 months than there's been in the last 6 years. That's why, all to push gun control.

I feel sorry for the victims, and may the sheep that pulled those triggers burn in hell.

dude if they ban guns everybody is just going to arm themselves with swords and shields and its just gonna be another gladiator movie.

wait a minute....sweet!

There's been more mass shootings in America in the last 6 months than there's been in the last 6 years. That's why, all to push gun control.

I feel sorry for the victims, and may the sheep that pulled those triggers burn in hell.

smh

so everything about the reporting, the parents, the guns, the cops everything seemed a ok to you?lol

i bet you Believe everything media tells you huh?

so everything about the reporting, the parents, the guns, the cops everything seemed a ok to you?lol

Not at all, i saw a media outlet the other say United were going to sell little p to Ath Madrid i don't believe that.

I do how however think this was just some nutter with a gun.

So you don't believe anything you hear in the media?

Not at all, i saw a media outlet the other say United were going to sell little p to Ath Madrid i don't believe that.

I take it all with a grain of salt, and research it myself if it interests me...but in general no i dont...

but thats fine if u believe it WAS a nutjob with a gun( that mysteriously was in his trunk).

do the inconsistancies of A TON OF **** not bother you and make you wonder?

I take it all with a grain of salt, and research it myself if it interests me...but in general no i dont...

but thats fine if u believe it WAS a nutjob with a gun( that mysteriously was in his trunk).

Not really as i said you can find odd things in most situations if you look hard enough.

Not really as i said you can find odd things in most situations if you look hard enough.

lol wow...

lol wow...

mate i could say just the same to you.

lol wow...

mate i could say just the same to you.

yea call me rediculous for thinking that theres something wrong when information doesnt match or that parents of murdered children are laughing an getting into character in a presser... lol

like i said "WOW"...

People will always try and make things into a conspiracy, if you look hard enough you can make anything look like some form of cover up. Why can't it just be what. t is a young guy going in and shooting kids?

Self-Proclaimed intellectuals will always blow off conspiracies as crazy talk. Why can't it be something different than what we are being told? Dont be a narrow minded media zombie. There is no denying that this whole thing seems a little fishy now.

People will always try and make things into a conspiracy, if you look hard enough you can make anything look like some form of cover up. Why can't it just be what. t is a young guy going in and shooting kids?

Self-Proclaimed intellectuals will always blow off conspiracies as crazy talk. Why can't it be something different than what we are being told? Dont be a narrow minded media zombie. There is no denying that this whole thing seems a little fishy now.

The late George Carlin talks about how the term "conspiracy theorist" is a label used by the establishment to dismiss the idea that powerful people might get together and actually plan anything. What Occam's Razor doesn't account for is the general stupidity of the American people. You don't need some shadowy operation to dupe the American people. Most are ****ing morons, as displayed in the wildly popular "Reality TV" genre. Can you honestly say it would be hard to trick the viewers of Honey ****ing Boo Boo(read: a very large portion of the population)?

so you're saying that both Sandy Hook and 9/11 are the doing of the government?

Maybe not the doing of the government, but definitely "allowed" to happen.

thats totally different to the way he's putting it.

If Sandy Hook is a conspiracy theory, surely every school shooting could be in some way? Its all just too much for me, I don't dismiss it entirely, but I'm not buying in

You mean you ignore everything that doesn't suit what you believe, and every far what if, makes your points crystal clear.

Gotcha.

Coocoo for cocoa puffs.................

Who is a self-proclaimed intellectual? i am certainly not? what's not to say some people in the media who are pro gun are not manipulating what's being shown to make it place that doubt it peoples minds so they think it's a government conspiracy to push there gun ban agenda?

Who is a self-proclaimed intellectual? i am certainly not? what's not to say some people in the media who are pro gun are not manipulating what's being shown to make it place that doubt it peoples minds so they think it's a government conspiracy to push there gun ban agenda?

lol pro-gun media...i knew u were trollin'.

lol pro-gun media...i knew u were trollin'.

why am i? are you saying no one in the media is pro gun?

You're the jelly to my burger, the knife to my soup, the glitter to my sushi, and the ketchup to my icecream. My point is,you're worthless

this is directed at nobody here in particular. just thought id throw it out there though