Sign in to follow this  
Leonie

Official TUF Tournament Fantasy Game

Pre-registration is open for the UFC's new TUF Tournament Fantasy game at the link below. Users will be able to make their first pick after the fight announcement at the end of episode 1 – pick will open at 1am ET/1pm PT each week.

http://fantasy.ultimatefighter.com

Try it, use it, give us feedback on it!

i also heard for there gonna be doing fight predictions for events soon too .... can anyone confirm and when ????

If you have the UFC app, they have been doing this there for a while, I am not sure about this one.

i also heard for there gonna be doing fight predictions for events soon too .... can anyone confirm and when ????

If you have the UFC app, they have been doing this there for a while, I am not sure about this one.

Which app? we haven't had an official fantasy game for 2 years... are you thinking of an unofficial one?

and for regular events, we have been honing in on a fantasy game for that as well, to replace that previous game

On the ufctv app. Its not exactly how this is working, its the "score the fight" portion of the event tab. No so much picking the fighter.. more of a play along and "be a judge" sorta thing.

I remember awhile ago there was a fantasy thing where you picked who won/how/what time that was pretty cool.

Btw how do you lock in your pick? Is there like a submit thing or do I just click and it saves?

good man, more should join.

im in.

Who you guys picking in the Kevin Casey/Collin Hart fight?

I think Im going to go with Collin.. You about you??

I like Casey. And there is no doubt he is going into the ambulance at some point in the season...But when??????

im in.

I like Casey. And there is no doubt he is going into the ambulance at some point in the season...But when??????

I'm going with Hart. I think Casey will be in that ambulance tonight.

im in.

I'm going with Hart. I think Casey will be in that ambulance tonight.

i think you may be right. but I seen previews where Casey is on top pounding Collin and Collin bleeding pretty good. I think I will go Collin as well...but would not be surprised if Casey wins.

Im going to go Casey by sub...

Changed your mind? I think I may switch to Casey as well. It's like seeing him in the ambulance wants me to pick Hart but at the same time would they really just give away the winner? LoL

yea... I was leaning Casey most of the time... just that damn footage of him in the ambulance......then also was talking to a few people...the fights are during the "daylight" hours... and this footage of the ambulance was in the evening....So maybe a training injury?? Something happen at the house....ah hell.....over analyzing things.....going Casey!!!

think im going with the king...I think it was BS bubba got the nod over the #1 pick.

Well do you remember the footage of a black man in the ambulance when Uriah was getting ready to fight Adam?

I believe that was Casey in the ambulance and we have yet to see that footage of the ambulance on the show. Unless some how that was Samman? But I don't remember seeing Samman in an amulance when he went to the hospital after his fight.

I was thinking that same thing. The guy in the ambulance has a big nasrty beard. I dont remember and cant find Casey with that type of beard.

Hmmmm.....

LoL I dunno then. These fights are hard to call a lot of the time.

Who you picking in this next fight? @bigdw35

Actually there is two fights on the next episode.

Collin Hart vs Kelvin Gastelum

Luke Barnatt vs Dylan Andrews

Thing Im going Collin and Luke...