Sign in to follow this  
jduk

Bulgarian Assassination Attempt Fail

Cuz he's the rep of the turk political party...I never asked if he's the turk rep for Bulgaria or not though

o ok and the would be assassin was probably some kind of racist

Cuz he's the rep of the turk political party...I never asked if he's the turk rep for Bulgaria or not though

there is a good chance of that....I know the people of Bulgaria normally hate turks cuz they used to rule them at some point and treated them bad

While Bulgarians are pretty damn cool people to Americans from my dealing with them...they sure do hate Turks and gypsies (but most of europe hate gypsies)

I remember going to a club in America with a friend of mine from Bulgaria and a band was playing next door call Gypsy Wisdom...he left to go hackle them and they were not even gypsies...they just named thier band that lol

He was chanting all night "there is no such thing as gypsy wisdom" lol

there is a good chance of that....I know the people of Bulgaria normally hate turks cuz they used to rule them at some point and treated them bad

While Bulgarians are pretty damn cool people to Americans from my dealing with them...they sure do hate Turks and gypsies (but most of europe hate gypsies)

I remember going to a club in America with a friend of mine from Bulgaria and a band was playing next door call Gypsy Wisdom...he left to go hackle them and they were not even gypsies...they just named thier band that lol

He was chanting all night "there is no such thing as gypsy wisdom" lol

i personally hate don't bulgarians

but bulgarians like serbs are hypocrites (spelling?)

my country was ruled for 500 years by the ottoman empire

not that i like that fact but the turks treated everyone equally

while serbs (not all of them) and bulgarians hate almost all muslims and they call us (bosniaks) turks just because the majority of us are muslim even though we are not that religious

Does not shock me at all...as I said they normally are cool people and I'm quick to make friends with them

Of all the Europeans of many nations I have known they have been the nicest and most welcoming...I even dated two of them and the girl I'm with now is half that and half luthaunia (I butchered that spelling)

But damn they have a deep hate for Turks and as u said Muslims....to me cuz im not from there i cant understand thier feelings...but as a mixed race man (black and white) its weird being on the outside of the race battle and seeing other acts to another person not myself....its weird they don't hate blacks (they view me as that even though I keep sayin I'm mixed) but they hate Turks and Muslims lol