Sign in to follow this  
LMFAO

What do Brazilian fans chant?

Funny how Brazilian fans chant that. Also I found it interesting they wouldn't even allow CB dolloway to speak into the mic without screaming stupidity. Shows there character as a country.

Agreed, they have no respect, threatening Chael Sonnen with violence... Straight up tells the whole story of a country that's a complete failure, I hope they stay angry in the slums =)

If the numbers didn't perform above average, I guarantee Dana white would never hold another event in Brazil for those disrespectful fans. I understand being a proud countryman but they our downright ignorant and disrespectful when their own people don't win. I actually felt bad for Dollaway.

They're awful. They just boo everything that isn't a flash KO by a Brazillian. They get amazing cards and treat the fighters like crap. They should do more cards in Europe/Australia if thats how they behave

during one fight they were screaming "you're gonna die" - “uh, vai morrer!” - which in Australian is "awesome"

Oh le, ohleohle, oh le?

That's the one... I thought they were saying something. What is the point of chanting that? Ha

Sounds like soccer fans.

They are a football nation though thats what there like, still no excuse for it though, every event has a few booooooos but not to that extent, they just darn right disrespectful towards the sport.

I agree with JDUK, should be a lot more events held in europe!!

In Poland that chant goes "O leee, ole ole oleeee, nie damy się, nie damy się!", where the repeated ending part means "we won't give up".

The Brazilians prefer being barbaric though. They don't deserve their being UFC events.

FIrst, someone - an important person - should openly and publicly criticise those neanderthals for that.

In Poland that chant goes "O leee, ole ole oleeee, nie damy się, nie damy się!", where the repeated ending part means "we won't give up".

The Brazilians prefer being barbaric though. They don't deserve their being UFC events.

FIrst, someone - an important person - should openly and publicly criticise those neanderthals for that.

They pay good money to attend. That's all that matters.

Scum nation. If they aren't Jesus freaks, then they are drug peddlers or hookers.

They don't deserve any more cards after last night. Plus they are corrupt as F.

There's nothing wrong with chanting USA, and it's not disrespectful to support someone who is from the same country as you. However the people chanting USA don't usually boo if the other guy wins unless he mouths off or something. Those Brazillians last night booed when the Brazillian guy didn't win, and I guess thats disrespectful, but I don't care either they paid for the ticket they can say whatever they want.

Funny how Brazilian fans chant that. Also I found it interesting they wouldn't even allow CB dolloway to speak into the mic without screaming stupidity. Shows there character as a country.

Judges 200 million people.... based on a few thousand drunk fight fans

Spartacus and Yesterdays_Hero thanks racists. You guys made your thoughts clear many times, I said some truth that the fans are the most disprectful on earth, and how many guys agreed? But keep flagging me trolls =) Shows your guys character hey rats? Like ratting? =)

Spartacus and Yesterdays_Hero thanks racists. You guys made your thoughts clear many times, I said some truth that the fans are the most disprectful on earth, and how many guys agreed? But keep flagging me trolls =) Shows your guys character hey rats? Like ratting? =)

So butthurt you flagged me for abuse? You must get riled up easily.

brazilians are cool, they are really happy ppl and very passionate on EVERY SPORT, they are one of the best country in every sport. They felt always like "champions" that's why the are so "rude" to the "enemy" (competitor) but its LATIN AMERICAN way. We could say a lot about "european" "northamerican" and "asian" fans... but we enjoy our way just the same way you enjoy the sport in your way. But trying to underlook an entire sport nation (one more time, on of the best) its completly dumb.