Sign in to follow this  
tuf1_

I Think I Found the Source of EdGOAT/GSP_over_Silva's Man Love For Frankie Edgar

One does not simply like an "Edgar" so I had to delve in deep and do some research on why G_o_S has such a raging semi for the "Answer" and here was my answer.

Mistaken identity. Case closed.

Careful man, those kids are the biggest trolls on the forum, you'll probably get reported, trolled and abused for this one haha =) Ausome video though buds =)

Something wrong with your other account?

I can't log into it, for it says I need to pay for it... My heroic 5000 post account... I will miss it... Why I have to pay the UFC to go on a blog is beyond me haha.

hmm that's weird... message @leonie and see if she can tell. I don't see anything obviously screwed up.

Oh look another troll report from GSP_Over_Silva, everyone should read what I wrote 3 comments up and see if I deserve a troll report? This is what I get for like George St. Pierre and using numbers, and historical data to make my analysis of fighters... Ugh... and Im trying to like this forum...

Great I have to stoop to this trolls level by reporting him for troll reporting me =( your pathetic GSP_over_ Silva, pathetic, pathetic.

That post gave me cancer.

Nobody's Frankie Edgar man love shall exceed mine.

Oh, really? 0DD81432-97F8-4595-9C05-60EBEBB9172C-17391-0000127CFA477AE6.jpg

Ticket to UFC 156 is in the middle. FTF hoodie in the back.

Being rich rather than poor doesn't make you a bigger fan. I am the bigger fan.

Nobody's Frankie Edgar man love shall exceed mine.

Oh, really? 0DD81432-97F8-4595-9C05-60EBEBB9172C-17391-0000127CFA477AE6.jpg

Ticket to UFC 156 is in the middle. FTF hoodie in the back.

Being rich rather than poor doesn't make you a bigger fan. I am the bigger fan.

LOL. I'm not rich. I just save up money little by little. Plus, using a 30% discount on Black Friday was nice. ;) :D

For ****s sake, I had my name changed to EdGOAT and been talking mad **** about how Frankie's gonna KO Aldo.

Edgar is GOAT!

As long as he doesnt get Saffedine'd or Lima'd. Did anyone see that fight last night? Holy **** people are whooping azz with leg kicks lately.

Aside from all the fanboy biased **** talking, I think Frankie will easily beat Aldo.

lol ^^ completely aside. I forget are you going to 156 or the fights this weekend G_o_S

156. Seeing my favorite fighter for my birthday, which is today. :) :(|)

Edgar is GOAT!

As long as he doesnt get Saffedine'd or Lima'd. Did anyone see that fight last night? Holy **** people are whooping azz with leg kicks lately.

Technically what Saffedine did to Marquardt should be called Aldo'd not the other way around (see Aldo/Faber) and Frankie got way more heart than the can Lima was fighting last night,

I was just going with the most recent fresh examples.

Heart can only take you so far when you're hopping around on one leg.

For the record I got Frank...

Aside from all the fanboy biased **** talking, I think Frankie will easily beat Aldo.

lol ^^ completely aside. I forget are you going to 156 or the fights this weekend G_o_S

couldn't remember who else was all going to be there this weekend. Are you making a weekend out of it, the weighs in and all?

Yeah, man. I fly out 6am on Jan. 31st. ;)) Hopefully, I can meet up with @Leonie. I don't really know how to get into the weigh ins, press conf. and all that good stuff.

couldn't remember who else was all going to be there this weekend. Are you making a weekend out of it, the weighs in and all?

Yeah, man. I fly out 6am on Jan. 31st. ;)) Hopefully, I can meet up with @Leonie. I don't really know how to get into the weigh ins, press conf. and all that good stuff.

press conference is tricky... ask Diaz

but shouldn't have any problem getting into weigh ins as long as you have your tickets.

LOL. My ticket to the fight? Or do I have to get a seperate one for weigh ins?

I'm also excited cause I'm gonna go to Vinny Magalhaes' gym to learn some new tricks.

but shouldn't have any problem getting into weigh ins as long as you have your tickets.

I'm also excited cause I'm gonna go to Vinny Magalhaes' gym to learn some new tricks.

sick how you arrange that? :-O

and i could be wrong but you should just be able to show em your tickets. idk ask leonie though

Asked via Twitter. Vinny's real cool with me.

I believe I'm going to meet her out there to receive my prize from her trivia thread. :)

sick how you arrange that? :-O

and i could be wrong but you should just be able to show em your tickets. idk ask leonie though

Asked via Twitter. Vinny's real cool with me.

I believe I'm going to meet her out there to receive my prize from her trivia thread. :)

good call prostitution is legal out there @leonie :P

LMFAO!!!!!!! She's way out of my league. I'll prolly hook up with a hooker out there. Well, if I have any money.

good call prostitution is legal out there @leonie :P

LMFAO!!!!!!! She's way out of my league. I'll prolly hook up with a hooker out there. Well, if I have any money.

I prolly ****ed up the whole quote process above BUT wante to clarify a couple things:

- Your prize will be sent, especially knowing you are flying- it's already packaged, in a box. too bigto take back home. But, we'll talk and see what your plans/time/space limits are...

- Weigh-in's are free, but the Q&A with Bendo ahead of time is for paid FC members (I repeat, we will talk)

- I am not out of your league but far below it. A 4/10, 5 if I dress up, maybe.

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Damn you guys must be pumped. Im definitely going next time UFC comes to Boston.

And if a chick says she's a 4 or 5 she's probably more like a 7 or 8 but doesn't like to brag.

Awesome, Leonie! :D

Thank you!

PM me next week so we can talk...

+1 more for modesty

You have a lot going for yourself. Like you've got me as a twitter follower. That ought to be worth something.

Not modesty, honesty. ....and you'll have to let me know who you are on Twitter...

Damn you guys must be pumped. Im definitely going next time UFC comes to Boston.

And if a chick says she's a 4 or 5 she's probably more like a 7 or 8 but doesn't like to brag.

Need to upgraded to the Ultimate if we go to Boston, you'll want that pre-sale and access to the private q&a... Boston would be a pretty quick sell-out event

and no, definitely not. I am a normal girl, neither pretty nor ugly. 4or5/10. Just being honest, and I am fine with it...I have real job where I use my brains lol :)

Edgar lost to Maynard in the 1st and 2nd, Edgar lost to Penn in the 1st hence the immediate rematch, Edgar lost both fights to Benson. He's greatest of all time how? Lol, I guess I woke up and i'm santa clause =)

Edgar lost to Maynard in the 1st and 2nd, Edgar lost to Penn in the 1st hence the immediate rematch, Edgar lost both fights to Benson. He's greatest of all time how? Lol, I guess I woke up and i'm santa clause =)

He never lossed to Penn and only lost once to Maynard. :^o

Awesome, Leonie! :D

Thank you!

PM me next week so we can talk...

+1 more for modesty

You have a lot going for yourself. Like you've got me as a twitter follower. That ought to be worth something.

Not modesty, honesty. ....and you'll have to let me know who you are on Twitter...

Need to upgraded to the Ultimate if we go to Boston, you'll want that pre-sale and access to the private q&a... Boston would be a pretty quick sell-out event

and no, definitely not. I am a normal girl, neither pretty nor ugly. 4or5/10. Just being honest, and I am fine with it...I have real job where I use my brains lol :)

Upgrade to ultimate?

Why the UFC gave Penn an immediate rematch if they didn't think he got skrewed is then laughable. If it's a championship fight and the fight is an exact tie, the champion always wins, it's called defending the belt for a reason... Lol this is old news.

Why the UFC gave Penn an immediate rematch if they didn't think he got skrewed is then laughable. If it's a championship fight and the fight is an exact tie, the champion always wins, it's called defending the belt for a reason... Lol this is old news.

Because Penn was the LW GOAT and everyone thought it was a fluke. By your logic, you're saying that Bendo lost the first fight.