Sign in to follow this  
wanderlei4ever

Members that train an MMA discipline.

Muay Thai 7 months @ Fred Royers (kickboxing-legend)

I'll have my first fight in April.

I walk around at 161, I'm gonna fight at 150.

In the future I hope to start training in BJJ and wrestling, but first I want to focus on my standup until I'm a prof kickboxer.

When I was much younger I did a Korean martial art known as Sun Do Sul for a few years, then I did wrestling to appease my father (he was a State Champion and All-American wrestler in his day). Now I do boxing classes and capoeira just for fun and fitness, I'm in the later part of my 20's and have no illusion of competing. I've thought about taking up JJ as well, there is a Carlson Gracie school about 10 minutes from where I live, but I'm already so busy with Uni, relationship, and my other fit for fun stuff I do that I'm not sure I'd have time to take up another hobby.

Im a brown belt in bjj an orange belt in tkd I wrestled in high scool I used to box and I have trained akido. I just grappled two dudes tonight got an armbar and a kimura off.

currently not training, but have 7 years in both karate and judo. dabbled in a tiny amount of bjj, but it clashed with football

I do golden gloves boxing been doing it for about a year I like it the meets are fun even if u lose its still fun to compete I wanted to do mma but my instructor said my bjj was really good but my stand up is bad really bad lol so he wants me to learn to box

Boxing since 1994. Wrestling since 2001. Jiu Jitsu since 2004. Muay Thai since 2007.

I plan to continue training these disciplines until I can no longer physically do it.

I have been a keyboard warrior since 2005. I am P4P GOAT. Now I shall proceed to tell you lies about how I have trained in many different martial arts since I was 3 years old and can kick all your asses.

Started training boxing at a young age quit when I started wrestling as a sophomore in HS did wrestling until I got into a car wreck as a freshman in college now I do bjj and only been doing that for a year also started doing wrestling training again where I do bjj I've been thinking of starting boxing training again

im a tkd teacher, 3rd degree black belt. training 8 years

my master is also a professional boxer and kyok to ki fighter which is a now defunct korean style...very comparable to sanshou, (kickboxing with throws) so im also a 3rd dan in that, as ive been doing boxing kyok to ki and tkd altogether that whole time. also learned a bit of hap ki do from him, gotta say i really respect this man he taught me to be a true martial artist, i.e to expose yourself to everything and learn as much as you can of everything

i did bjj for a few months when i was in korea, actually it was the gym korean zombie started out at, i remember being there when he got his twister on garcia, that was our class the next day lol. my goal now is to get my black belt in bjj, incredible martial art,

2 years of TKD when younger, and 1 and a half years of MMA more recently. I never had a desire to compete.

I'll be going back for BJJ this summer, but nothing serious. I'm getting old!

I've been boxing for 14 years & training BJJ for 3. Also train in Jeet Kune Do once a week but pretty bad at it!

ehhhh long time trainer here! lets set up an event man, for the international championship of the world. we'll talk some trash, hype it up, then come in out of shape and gas in 2 minutes and decide to settle it with words

also i get 3 taps, i dont want you submitting me right away after i did all those pushups to get ready

Kickboxing for 2 years, Lau Gar Kung Fu for 1 year. Thinking about beginning my BJJ journey this year and might find my way into a Boxing gym also if schedule allows :)

I've been training Aikido for 12 years under master Seagal.

Karate - 21 years, black belt

Wrestling - 14 years

BJJ - 7 years, black belt

Judo - 6 years, black belt

Taekwondo - I've just started today having watched the Pettis fight. I'm all over the tutorials on YouTube.

Been out for a little of 4 months because I've been so crammed with school but I've done jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai for two years. My coach also mixes in a lot of wrestling and judo into our grappling and he's a big savate and jkd dude so he throws that into our striking as well. He trained bjj under the Machado brothers and earned his black belt last year.

I'm temporarily in a wheel chair. I recently got hit by a car for the 4th time. Well... technically 3rd time. the other time I was run over by the tires, and didn't get 'hit' by the 'body' of the car. Anyways, I train Muay Thai in my sleep at night. and I follow up with flying over my city in green tights looking for the lost boys. My name isn't Peter.

anyways, I don't train, don't need to. don't care too much about violence or anything that to do with athleticism. I prefer reading, sleeping, eating. I'm a professional black belt in all of those disciplines, and I'm my biggest sponsor. Now, cook me a steak, a little pink. After I eat, I'm gonna have a nap. "Like a Doctor!"

I'm training right now. I've trained half a loaf of ... ((loaf.)what a weird word...weird?!) crusted french bread, and half a lb of salted butter.) finished in less than a round

I forgot I wrote those.. then I .. dude, I burned the chilli. I'm fighting the other half of the loaf now. Takin' it into "deep gravy." in the championship rounds.

testing the gravy.

that reminds me... I haven't been to Costco in a while.... I facken LOVE the testers.. I met my ex at one of those kiosk stands. great girl, awesome ****.