Sign in to follow this  
MABFanForLife

Bendo Vs Pettis II

Hard to say. Bendo has improved by leaps and bounds since they last fought. Pettis has improved, too, but it doesn't seem like nearly as much.

Either way, I wanna see this fight next.

How has Bendo improved leaps and bounds when he arguably lost twice to Edgar and hasn't been able to finish anyone in the UFC?

Bendo is treading into GSP territory, while Pettis is becoming Anderson at LW.

Hard to say. Bendo has improved by leaps and bounds since they last fought. Pettis has improved, too, but it doesn't seem like nearly as much.

Either way, I wanna see this fight next.

Bendo is treading into GSP territory, while Pettis is becoming Anderson at LW.

This!

Get off Bendo's nutsack!

I hate both these nutsack ninjas, but hope Pettis destroys benson........but if the Melendez fight is first for smooth then I hope Melendez mops the floor with both these turkeys.

lol nutsack ninjas

Bendo smashes Pettis easily

Pettis is still highly overrated in my opinion, he only has two good wins on his entire record and he's been smashed by two 145'ers

Bendo smashes Pettis easily

Pettis is still highly overrated in my opinion, he only has two good wins on his entire record and he's been smashed by two 145'ers

i agree...pettis is overranked because of the showtime kick to bendo in the last ever WEC event. people forget that he didn't do well against stephens and guida

I'd rather see Pettis vs Edgar

i'd also enjoy edgar being kicked by pettis, but then he and his fans would cry about being in the wrong division.

its Frankie's choice, thats one of the reasons I'm a big fan of his, because he chose to stick in with the 155ers even though he knew everyone was much bigger than him

i'd also enjoy edgar being kicked by pettis, but then he and his fans would cry about being in the wrong division.

Wtf? Frankie would steamroll Pettis. Pettis is garbage against strong wrestlers and Frankie would take him down at will. He has good enough movement and footwork to avoid the big kick and the rest is elementary watson.

its Frankie's choice, thats one of the reasons I'm a big fan of his, because he chose to stick in with the 155ers even though he knew everyone was much bigger than him

Actually the only reason why he stayed in 155 was because there was no 145 division in the UFC and when it came, he already was champ and there was no reason to move down.

Just checked the timeline, and yeah you're right. Thought the division was started before he became champ, but it started about 6 months after. My bad

These guys are even. People like to think their last fight wasn't close but in reality it was 2-2 going into the last round and Benson came closer to finishing Pettis with a RNC than when he was on the ropes IMO. Both these guys are special in their own way and have both improved leaps and bounds since their last fight. I expect another war thats could go either way. Pettis's scrambling and bottom game could make the difference.

Pettis is still overrated since there's 1 loud fan boy saying he would dominate the who's who of the lightweight division, even though both Pettis losses were to featherweights.

With that said, the first fight was very close. I had Bendo winning. After seeing how easily Guida controlled Pettis, I'd expect Bendo to use his much improved strength to easily UD Pettis in the rematch. It'll probably be another boring decision win for Bendo, but a win nonetheless.

Haven't you guys seen Pettis against a wrestler?

Spoiler: it doesnt end well for Pettis.

Eventough I enjoy watching him in the octagon Bendo has improved more.

Oh man if showtime can get better tdd or learn how to get back up I dont see any one that can beat him bendo is gona lay n pray his **** like a smart fighter would do I mean if clay can do it so can he maybe they should have maynard and showtime fight first just to make sure his ground game is up to par now

I think it would be a great fight, even better than the first one, but without the crazy cage kick. Bendo seems to me like a guy who'd try to beat Pettis in a real dominate fashion rather than lnp or wns, and Pettis has finally found his old self in the ufc.

Pettis is still overrated since there's 1 loud fan boy saying he would dominate the who's who of the lightweight division, even though both Pettis losses were to featherweights.

With that said, the first fight was very close. I had Bendo winning. After seeing how easily Guida controlled Pettis, I'd expect Bendo to use his much improved strength to easily UD Pettis in the rematch. It'll probably be another boring decision win for Bendo, but a win nonetheless.

I wonder who that is..Hater's gone hate. :))

why is everyone counting melendez out of this.. he might just screw up the bendo vs pettis fight..

Obviously because he's never fought in the UFC

So he is crap

why is everyone counting melendez out of this.. he might just screw up the bendo vs pettis fight..

So he is crap

Pretty much, also he lost his last fight to thompson

So he is crap

Pretty much, also he lost his last fight to thompson

I checked Wiki

It says he won that fight so........

bendo via lay n pray, he wont take any risks this time

think melendez will be more of a problem than pettis, melendez has wrestling which is on a par with maynard and he has better hands than maynard. Benson should take it by being more active and mixing everything up better but ya never know.