Sign in to follow this  
jpc_ultimate

Kim Winslow does it again...

i really think the subjective-ness to MMA is one of its major downfalls, im not saying it was a good stand up but im saying there is to much gray area in the sport, lots of it falls on ref decisions and judge decisions that dont have a clear and concise enough criteria to always be right so it can lead to a lot of mistakes/complaints....others major or main stream sports everything and scenario is pretty much black and white in the rule book, i know its tricky with a sport with such diversity and randomness and **** but refs and judges are only human and are bound to screw up every now and then with the "its your call mentality" and it shouldnt be like that when fighters lives(money, career, sponsorships, reputations ect.) are on the line...just my two cents...it sucks but when you tell a ref "stand them up when you think its right or theres no activity or blah blah blah" i know some cases are worse than others(like this one) but dont hate the players hate the game until they get a clear criteria for what they are supposed to do and then screw it up :)>-

Id rather see Women fighters in the UFC over Women refs, especially when it's Winslow

I rather have no woman in the Octogon at all!!!

appart from the ring girls in between rounds of course

Yeah, you can tell that Joe Rogan hates her. He also made the comment during the aftermath of the Reem v Bigfoot fight (when the ref was pulling Bigfoot away) "I'm glad it's Herb Dean in there and not Kim Winslow!"

I know Jacob Volkmann is a blanket/grinder/fitch type, but Rogan's bias against him in that fight was palpable. He was basically a cheerleader for Green instead of color commentator.

Yeah, you can tell that Joe Rogan hates her. He also made the comment during the aftermath of the Reem v Bigfoot fight (when the ref was pulling Bigfoot away) "I'm glad it's Herb Dean in there and not Kim Winslow!"

I know Jacob Volkmann is a blanket/grinder/fitch type, but Rogan's bias against him in that fight was palpable. He was basically a cheerleader for Green instead of color commentator.

Rogan literally cornered Green to the win. LOL

I like the way she gets the fighters to show their mouthpiece in the pre fight.

haha I laugh everytime she does that.