Sign in to follow this  
Junglebird

Fitch just got Fitched.

yea he did, never thought I'd see the day. Hilarious when Joe Rogan pointed out how ridiculous it'd be for Fitch to be mad about it.

Maia is crazy strong at WW. Never thought he would manhandle Fitch like that. As a matter of fact he did that to all three grapplers in Kim, Story, and Fitch. I'm very impressed. And he is def a threat. I really want to see what he can do to GSP.

Maia is crazy strong at WW. Never thought he would manhandle Fitch like that. As a matter of fact he did that to all three grapplers in Kim, Story, and Fitch. I'm very impressed. And he is def a threat. I really want to see what he can do to GSP.

I don't think he can take GSP down, but I am definitely interested in GSP vs Maia. I love both fighters.

I don't think he can take GSP down, but I am definitely interested in GSP vs Maia. I love both fighters.

lol GSP fanboy alert!

If he can take Fitch down, he can definately take down Georges

Definitely take George down? hahahaha. George is far faster, more versatile and much stronger then fitch could ever hope to be? Plus George has ausome striking. I love Maia though, he's an animal, I like Fitch too though dam... But either way Maia good for him, I hope he can destroy a couple more guys to a title shot.

Are you comparing the wrestling of Fitch vs GSP? Amateur credentials, sure, but MMA credentials absolutely not. I do think Maia can take him down and would be most dangerous challenge for him to date but I can also see Maia stand up pathetic, and GSP can/will jab him to death. Would love to see GSP take Maia down (he isn't risky enough to do that since he will easily win the jab fight), but it would get very interesting with GSP in Maia's guard.

GSP does have good standup... He backed up Condit into the corner multiple times, but of course, he doesn't have multiple tko's, a couple ko's ridiculous jabs in fact the best in all of MMA. Lol, saying GSP doesn't have good standup is like saying Chael Sonnen doesn't have good wrestling.

Ha! You beat me to it!!!!!

I don't hate Fitch, actually respect him for his hard graft! But Maia is a beast at WW.

Gsp would jab him to death, but if Maia gets Gsp down then it'll be interesting.

Maia is a beast to keep Fitch down for like all 3 rounds!

War Maia!

Wait, what? Hate on Fitch for fitching, love Maia for fitching? 8-}

We all knew it was pure grappling. Nice to expect something and not be disappointed =) Love both guys, but Maia is a new animal at this division. I'm scared for my boy GSP. Unfortunately GSP has striking that makes Fitch's look like Serra's reach advantage.

why that he did!

i thought jon fitch version 2.0 looked impressive against silva. ironically that was the only fight on that card that i even looked forward to watching. and he pulled off fight of the night lol

tonight he just shat the bed. fitch just got fitched.

Hahahaha it was so gratifying to see fitch getting controlled like that...

I also want Maia vs GSP. SHields did damage to GSP on the feet, because GSP was scared to go to the ground with him. And what you do not realize is that Maia's takedown, might not be explosive or pretty, but he could definitely get GSP down imo, maybe not as easy as he got Fitch down but it would be interesting for sure. Only thing is I do not think Maia can go for 5 Rounds...but we do not know how good GSP sub defense really is.

it's funny i was listening to the post fight press conference and the reporter said to maia "the talk of the internet is that you fitched fitch, what do you think about that" lol

it's funny i was listening to the post fight press conference and the reporter said to maia "the talk of the internet is that you fitched fitch, what do you think about that" lol

I think everyone was thinking that through the entire fight =))

Marquardt destroyed maia in seconds, and GSP his way better then Marquardt, do you see were am going?!?......... GSP by UD -_-

Marquardt destroyed maia in seconds, and GSP his way better then Marquardt, do you see were am going?!?......... GSP by UD -_-

MMAth works everytime right?

Nah, the way Maia was hanging off his neck the whole fight, he got done by

1_590649a0-c006-47ca-9532-a8493408db85-5.jpg

:D

Its beautiful when an all-grappling fight makes you smile and watch in awe, instead of making you want to smash your head against a wall.

GSP vs Maia would be GSP vs Shields all over again. Maia seems stronger at WW than Shields was, but St-Pierre I think is still too strong to just be taken down at will and controled/submited.

I think everyone was thinking that through the entire fight =))

Lmao this! Me and a friend were laughing all the way thru the fight at how ironic it was, after the 1st all I was saying was how great it was seeing Fitch get Fitched then I looked on here and everyone was saying the same thing. The funniest part was when he looked to the ref for a stand up lol!

Maia is really close to a title shot now and he would be a very dangerous fight for GSP awesome submissions, grappling skills and his cardio seems much better at WW than MW.. I could see GSP keep it standing and outstrike him but if it goes to ground he's likely getting submitted, I don't think GSP's sub defence is as good as Fitch's.

its just crazy because Fitch got beat at his own game.

This would be like someone outstriking Anderson

That happened..

By a wrestler to boot.