Sign in to follow this  
Skywalker_StyleAwkward

It's Over, Reem

I remember his (reem's) tweet "JDS looks pretty lol " during junior's fight with cain,

I reckon Junior is smiling now wherever he is.

JDS would've KO'd him.

Not disagreeing with you but seriously, Overeem would not fight JDS the way he fought Big Foot.

Whoever fights Overeem next i feel sorry for, because he has something to prove again.

(inb4 Overeem/ Werdum 3)

Reem got outstriked by one of the slowest HW's in the roster, he would get prison raped by Cain and KTFO by JDS.

Pretty much and this is a k1 level striker WTF?

Reem got outstriked by one of the slowest HW's in the roster, he would get prison raped by Cain and KTFO by JDS.

Pretty much and this is a k1 level striker WTF?

The guy looked different without the roids, he wasn't respecting BF and he forgot he has a glass chin.

Good riddance.

I'm befuddled by how little Reem could do in the standup. He was too scared to exchange with him straight and too stupid not to get out of the way when they did.

I'm even more impressed with how badly Cormier picked Bigfoot apart now. Dude could have been a kickboxing sensation if he opted to go down that route instead of wrestling.

Well to be fair Bigfoot offered absolutely nothing for Reem in the first 2 rounds. He should've known bigfoot was gonna come out hard in the 3rd and kept his hands up. I'm sure he learned a lesson tonight.

And why the hell was he not throwing kicks?

The quality of UFC top 5 is always going to be better than Strikeforce, simply because on their way to get there, they fight more often more quality opponents. The weed out system is more extensive when you have more fighters in your stable. You need a good record to even get in UFC the first place.

Did I not tell everybody how Werdum beaten Reem according to fight metric? Facts don't lie.

Overeem was the biggest hyped scam next to Lesnar in mma history, all you need do is look at his record ...

believed this from day 1, ask AK if you don't believe me -

With that being said

Fedor > SOBEReem

33ae5as.jpg

• Like 2

Overeem was the biggest hyped scam next to Lesnar in mma history, all you need do is look at his record ...

What about Fedor?

Fedor has destroyed hmmm 10 UFC HW champs? Werdum got lucky, in which he's still got incredible jiu jitsu and just owned Nelson who was top 5, so Overeem isn't bad. Big Foot, who is now top 5, who isn't that bad, in which a cut lost him the fight. and Hendo a P4P great who isn't bad? Stay angry and biased Carnages41, all I know is Edgar and Overeem got done like sons, hahahaha.

Fedor has destroyed hmmm 10 UFC HW champs? Werdum got lucky, in which he's still got incredible jiu jitsu and just owned Nelson who was top 5, so Overeem isn't bad. Big Foot, who is now top 5, who isn't that bad, in which a cut lost him the fight. and Hendo a P4P great who isn't bad? Stay angry and biased Carnages41, all I know is Edgar and Overeem got done like sons, hahahaha.

Bigfoot destroyed Fedor worse than Reem

At Least Reem won 2 rounds against GOATfoot

At Least Reem won 2 rounds against GOATfoot

lmao!

loves it!

Bigfoot lost the Cain fight mainly because of a cut. I'd love to see their rematch, I think Bigfoot could put Cain in another world if he starts off aggressive like he did round 3.

what a can... k-1 champion, strikeforce champion, bla bla champion, got ktfo by Bigfoot, he ended up worse than fedor, JDS would ****ing destroy him, and Cain would land more significant strikes to him than he landed to Kongo...

what a can... k-1 champion, strikeforce champion, bla bla champion, got ktfo by Bigfoot, he ended up worse than fedor, JDS would ****ing destroy him, and Cain would land more significant strikes to him than he landed to Kongo...

No way. Reem would be out pretty quickly from Cain's GNP. Kongo has more heart and chin than Reem.

Cain over Silva 100%...everytime they fight...

Well since you said Cain over Silva 100% it must be true lol.

Cain got knocked out 1 punch by JDS, that means anyone can knock him out with big power, such as Big foot, plus Big foot would obviously no what to expect. But of course 100% Cain would win is like saying 100% Silva would be Jon Jones, just silly.

Cain got knocked out 1 punch by JDS, that means anyone can knock him out with big power, such as Big foot, plus Big foot would obviously no what to expect. But of course 100% Cain would win is like saying 100% Silva would be Jon Jones, just silly.

Cain has Silvas formula...its a no brainer B-)

Well to be fair Bigfoot offered absolutely nothing for Reem in the first 2 rounds. He should've known bigfoot was gonna come out hard in the 3rd and kept his hands up. I'm sure he learned a lesson tonight.

And why the hell was he not throwing kicks?

Why? Because he trained with Blakzilian.

Blackzilian got dominated by Brazilian .

What about Fedor?

you're comparing their records & career opponents lol, ? ... Overpoop has been tko/ ko'd 11 times mma/K1

and this supposed world class striker has only 22 tko/ ko's in 63 professional fights ... you been booby-duped brahh -

... suggestion > mute the audio whenever Rogan is talking .

• Like 2

You know what, I bought into the hype. A lot of us did. I resisted at first. I thought brock would get the better of Reem, but Brock was just going through the motions... I guess my want for JDS vs Reem blinded me... I should have seen it coming, Reem failed a drug test, takes numerous drug tests since to prove he's clean... turns up to the fight looking a little more flabby... combine that with his known lack of cardio, and big foot's toughness...

Should have seen it coming. w/e if Mir beats Cormier then let Mir fight Cain, and have Reem vs JDS please :)

I wouldn't count out Overeem so quickly lol. He was demolishing Big Foot for two rounds and the main reason he lost was because he didn't take him serious. Might be a good learning experience for Reem. But I agree his mussles will get him tired to quickly if he would fight someone like Velasguez

At Least Reem won 2 rounds against GOATfootBigfoot would also destroy Aldo. A mismatch is a mismatch.

They need to do Hunt vs Reem after Struve/Hunt. Although I think it's obvious that Overeem would take him down if he was reluctant to stand with Big Goof

nahh that fight already happened. i have no interest in overeem making a comeback by beating some one trick pony with a hype train and no gas tank that he's already tapped before.

i want big country vs mark hunt reem vs carwin or something. just because watching overeem get ktfo by bigfoot was rather impressive the way his head rolled back right before he finally hit the ground. carwin's fist would spell out fatality

They need to do Hunt vs Reem after Struve/Hunt. Although I think it's obvious that Overeem would take him down if he was reluctant to stand with Big Goof

nahh that fight already happened. i have no interest in overeem making a comeback by beating some one trick pony with a hype train and no gas tank that he's already tapped before.

i want big country vs mark hunt reem vs carwin or something. just because watching overeem get ktfo by bigfoot was rather impressive. carwin's fist would spell out fatality

Roy would take Hunt down and Carwin would take Reem down. I'm up for seeing Carwin beat the **** out of Reem though

The only reason for Silva landing a shot on Overeem was that Alistair was gassed. You ain't seein' Cain gas.

overeem fought like a doosh because he didnt respect bigfoot, and he was clearly toying with him and cruised through those first 2 rounds.

he deserves this loss, and it looks good on him for being so ****y, but do not get confused and think bigfoot is better than him.