Sign in to follow this  
Junglebird

So Edgar gets dropped by leg kicks multiple times and Face busted up again.....

and you EdTurd fans still have the nerve to think he was robbed? Sure maybe the 2nd Benson fight (that he didnt deserve) but definitely not this fight. Aldo 1.2.3.5.

Even if Frankie was legitimately 'robbed' he would still owe at least 2 more robbery losses to his opponents.

I know most of the "edgoat" circlejerk are just trolling for fun, but I'm sure at least some of you really feel that way deep down in your hearts. Lets face facts here: Edgar got outstruck again, beat up again and only made himself look not bad because he was able to keep up his non-dangerous attack at a high pace longer than Aldo was.

Frankie should change profession to endurance athlete if he expects to win all his fights by out-cardioing people and doing no damage.

Lol Edgar blows. 3 losses in a row what a son. Oh Carnages btw Penn won the first fight, HENCE the immediate rematch he got, and Maynard won the 2nd HENCE the immediate rematch. Edgar has like 6 losses if judges weren't stupid lol HAHAHAHA. ED THE ****

right. I have the benefit of watching Edturd lose another fight and I'm the butthurt guy while the Edgoat circlejerk crys about judges again?

You post more threads about Edgar than anyone.

Carnages and Yesterday's hero are reporting because their the ones who are butthurt haha. Mentioning a 3 year old fight after Edgar lost 3 in a row, decisively? The facts are in front of us, Edgar got owned, and it's ok. He did good in round 4, for some reason Aldo didn't keep attacking the leg, but either way a guaranteed 4 to 1 win =) Beat that

Carnages and Yesterday's hero are reporting because their the ones who are butthurt haha. Mentioning a 3 year old fight after Edgar lost 3 in a row, decisively? The facts are in front of us, Edgar got owned, and it's ok. He did good in round 4, for some reason Aldo didn't keep attacking the leg, but either way a guaranteed 4 to 1 win =) Beat that

dey be all mad.

Maybe they will get to see Frankie actually earn a title shot for once

lol Edgar wasn't dominated or 'owned' as some of you put it. But he wasn't robbed either. I thought he edged 3,4 and 5, just like I thought he edged the second Bendo fight 2,4, and 5. But both were razor thin and me being a big fan of his probably put him over the line. Gutted that he lost but Aldo is a worthy champion. I still think that Frankie will be champion again, whether it be in BW, FW, or LW.

That is the closest anyone has come to beating Aldo imo, 1,2 were dominant rounds for aldo 3rd was close but aldo took it then for me edgar took the 4th and 5th.

Edgar's technique is quite solid but he needs to go back to the gym and decide where he can improve his power at an acceptable weight class without losing too much stamina. At this point Edgar is in the same boat Nick Diaz was early in his MMA career, good technique but lacking physical strength.

LOL. Junglebird so butthurt. Why you so mad, bro?

lol trust me. SOBEReem getting ktfo and Frankie losing another free title shot has me smilin' for hours

You must have a secret man-love for Frankie. It's kind of weird. You make more Frankie threads than me.

It's ok GSP_Over_Silva and Ed_GOAT are the angriest kids here =) Everyone even Edgar fans agree round 4 guaranteed was Edgars and round 5 was the only one that was a maybe. Taking a neutral standpoint to guys you like is hard, but try it some time guys. Makes me sound smart, you should try it =) Like that movie said, being nice to someone you hate takes talent.

Edgar's technique is quite solid but he needs to go back to the gym and decide where he can improve his power at an acceptable weight class without losing too much stamina. At this point Edgar is in the same boat Nick Diaz was early in his MMA career, good technique but lacking physical strength.

I think he needs to add some kicks and more of a focus on his wrestling roots and quit trying to point box people. His defense isn't all that solid and he relies too much on the distance game with timing, footwork & head movement but the problem is he doesn't mix it up enough and over the course of five rounds he doesn't do enough damage to really wear anyone down and starts getting figured out a little and starts taking punishment. He's become too predictable. He needs a more all around game with a wrestling focus much like Cain's approach imo.

I think he needs to add some kicks and more of a focus on his wrestling roots and quit trying to point box people. His defense isn't all that solid and he relies too much on the distance game with timing, footwork & head movement but the problem is he doesn't mix it up enough and over the course of five rounds he doesn't do enough damage to really wear anyone down and starts getting figured out a little and starts taking punishment. He's become too predictable. He needs a more all around game with a wrestling focus much like Cain's approach imo.

Was just thinking this. I thought Edgar might have done a Cain and pushed the pace so hard, that Aldo would've gassed.

and you EdTurd fans still have the nerve to think he was robbed? Sure maybe the 2nd Benson fight (that he didnt deserve) but definitely not this fight. Aldo 1.2.3.5.

Even if Frankie was legitimately 'robbed' he would still owe at least 2 more robbery losses to his opponents.

I know most of the "edgoat" circlejerk are just trolling for fun, but I'm sure at least some of you really feel that way deep down in your hearts. Lets face facts here: Edgar got outstruck again, beat up again and only made himself look not bad because he was able to keep up his non-dangerous attack at a high pace longer than Aldo was.

Frankie should change profession to endurance athlete if he expects to win all his fights by out-cardioing people and doing no damage.

Wow, another noob who doesn't understand the scoring system. I'll see if I can explain it to you, though ti's late and I'm drunk. You see, fights are scored by rounds, get it? Aldo did all the damage he did in round one and two. He didn't do enough to score a 10-8 round so he gets those 2 rounds 10-9. Now here is where the fight got interesting, well, to anyone who understand the scoring system that is, which you clearly don't. I and everyone I was with though Edgar won rounds 4 and 5. So what really mattered was the scoring of round 3 (well it should have been but the retarded judges apparently somehow thought Aldo won 4 or 5 which makes no sense). I personally thought Edgar won round 3 but it's up for debate. So I can see why a lot of people may have thought Edgar was robbed. Anyways, maybe if you try real hard, you can understand the scoring next time you watch so you don't come here again looking like a complete noob...noob.

It's ok GSP_Over_Silva and Ed_GOAT are the angriest kids here =) Everyone even Edgar fans agree round 4 guaranteed was Edgars and round 5 was the only one that was a maybe. Taking a neutral standpoint to guys you like is hard, but try it some time guys. Makes me sound smart, you should try it =) Like that movie said, being nice to someone you hate takes talent.

You sure love to flag abuse. Pretty sure every time I've been flagged for "abuse" it's by you. Nothing sus though. [-(

Hominick... Hominick had him down and was beating him down, plus was doing great in the standup till Aldo's power came through, that was close fight too.

hahaha!

Yeah Hominick sure was doing "great" in the stand up...

frankie only won round 4 in my eyes, he didnt even deserve this fight in the first place.

exactly.

Frankie loses again, and his fangirl brigade starts crying about how he "did enough to win"

Frankie got beat up again. Bottom line.

I honestly cannot understand how, or why someone could dislike a fighter like Frankie. What has Frankie honestly done wrong?

This thread is pathetic

You are just butthurt that EdGOAT smashed Penn

Anyone who isn't blind knows EdGOAT won 3, 4 and 5

I thought Edgar won 3,4,5 .... and I ****ING HATE Edgar ... HATE HATE

This thread is ludicrous.

Frankie won 4 and 5, with 3 being close but Aldo did land that nice kick to the face.

Dont think Frankie did quite enough to win this fight. I thought he won Bendo2 but not this one. He just came on a little too late.

But the people acting like he got blown off the map need to relax. He clearly beat the champ in two rounds IMO and had a close 3rd. I consider that pretty good for his first ever FW fight against the undisputed GOAT of the division.

My opinion: Aldo won 1-2 Frankie won 4 - 5, (49-46 is ludacris) and third round went as follows, Aldo nudged edgar for the first 3.5 minutes, Edgar won the last minute and a half by a more definitive margin, whether that gives him the round or not, not sure.

I just hope they make him decimate another FW before rematch

frankie did Zero damage, even if some of you "think, IMO, I humbly think, honestly he probably did, but in my opinion" won 3 4 and 5, he did it by doing nothing.

Thinking Frankie won 3 4 and 5 is far more ludicrous than thinking aldo won 3 and 5

My opinion: Aldo won 1-2 Frankie won 4 - 5, (49-46 is ludacris) and third round went as follows, Aldo nudged edgar for the first 3.5 minutes, Edgar won the last minute and a half by a more definitive margin, whether that gives him the round or not, not sure.

I just hope they make him decimate another FW before rematch

The last statement is why im not too down on this particular loss. I think we will see Frankie back and even better for his next FW fight after he takes a little time off. After he steamrolls 2 more guys he should be right at the top of the mountain again, primed for another showdown with aldo (provided he isnt a LW yet).

I honestly cannot understand how, or why someone could dislike a fighter like Frankie. What has Frankie honestly done wrong?

ok, i'll tell you:

- his style ir very boring, just like guida.

- he has no power, can't finish by ko or sub.

- he lost 3 fights in a row

- claims he won all 3 fights

- still complains about being smaller

- will get a rematch against Aldo before he drops division again

and it goes and goes.

When did Edgar complain about being smaller?

Also, "A big advantage for me is that I'm bigger than Edgar." - Joezay Aldo

Well this sport is just NOT well rounded yet and it may never be.The trends are one dimensional fighters,GSP is one of those that relies on cardio and TD's,many rely just on striking,some just on wrestling,some just on RNC [MAia],Jones imo is the most notable fighter that is actually well rounded.his striking is not great but his reach makes it about 30% better.

I would not have been overly u pissed if Aldo lost,he sort of fought dumb as well and deserved to lose just as much as running man Frankie.He did not throw nearly enough leg kicks and it was because he was afraid of TD's.Well if he did his homework,he would know Frankie fakes everything,he never commits to anything,he just likes to run around.I mean geesus,Aldo fought chin man and he was a pure wrestler and unloaded a million kicks on him,did he forget already?

So my point is,i wouldn't go bombasting or praising either fighter,they both had their moments and both fought dumb on many occasions.it was actually a good card but full of really dumb moments by all fighters.

For me it's simple, he's a scrub from New Jersey with a Napoleon complex. :P

I was in a house full of Edgar fans last night and one very drunk girl was not happy with me. Her tears didn't taste half as good as the tears on this forum though! :D

ok, i'll tell you:

and it goes and goes.

so much wrong with that post....

-thats opinion so i won't even comment on that.

-He KOd Maynard, not all champs finish all the time. Aldo only has 1 finish in the UFC out of 4 fights.

-anyone with half a brain knows he won the last Bendo fight. Either way each fight was close

-can you blame him when the fights are that close? Any fighter in the world would do the same.

-he never mentions being smaller...wtf you talking about? thats all ufc media hype.

-and deservingly so if he beats some top FWs. IT WAS A CLOSE FIGHT! why can't you see that?

ok, i'll tell you:

and it goes and goes.

- Opinion. I personally like Frankie's style

- KOed Maynard

- So you judge guys purely on their record?

- Most fighters that lose think they won or the stoppage was bad ect. It's the fighters' mentality to never concede that someone's better than you.

- The media is the only one who brings this up. In fact Frankie was HAPPY to stay at 155 but Dana whinged about it at every press-conference until he finally dropped down.

- Good for him, the fight was close.

You sure love to flag abuse. Pretty sure every time I've been flagged for "abuse" it's by you. Nothing sus though. [-(

I have flagged you maybe twice? For offensive language and unnecessary comments? You have flagged me about hmmm at least 10 or more times, for having personal opinions that don't coincide with offensive language.

I think your confused, take a look in the mirror and notice all the times you flag, and disagree with everyone who isn't you =)

I have flagged you maybe twice? For offensive language and unnecessary comments? You have flagged me about hmmm at least 10 or more times, for having personal opinions that don't coincide with offensive language.

I think your confused, take a look in the mirror and notice all the times you flag, and disagree with everyone who isn't you =)

I have been flagged 6 times for abuse, 100% of them are from you. One of the comments was "That belt looks fake", very abusive. amirite? /:)

some people seem to be mixing up what facts and opinions are...

All this actually happened:

frankieedgarbenhenderson_display_image.jpg?1340319248

benson-henderson-frankie-edgar-ufc150-495x3751_display_image.jpg?1344976124

7911394.bin

**** that little muppet

some people seem to be mixing up what facts and opinions are...

All this actually happened:

frankieedgarbenhenderson_display_image.jpg?1340319248

benson-henderson-frankie-edgar-ufc150-495x3751_display_image.jpg?1344976124

7911394.bin

your leaving out the fact that those fights were decided with the opinions of judges who have a history of being incompetent.