Sign in to follow this  
mmafan73

I cannot believe frankie and his team had the AUDACITY...

to ****ing act like he won that....aldo ddnt look great but he easily won 3 if not 4 rounds....its not controversial dont you dare cry for a ****ing rematch...****ing awful...frankie the can edgar loses 3rd in a row, now go to invicta where you belong...

Frankie out-struck him for the last 3 rounds. I can't believe Aldo had the audacity to say he thought he won all 5. Not even the judges gave him all 5 and we know how bad MMA judges are.

I didnt like that either when Aldo said he thought he won all rounds but he def. won at least 3 + did A LOT more damage.

I don't think Edgar actually thought he won the fight after getting beat up like that. All he did was win 2 rounds on points while doing no damage.

Right!?

I couldn't believe that ****

I guess Penn was right when he said Edgar's corner try's to throw him on their shoulders to steal the fight

They do it everytime LoL

LOL. Aldo was the first one the play to the judges. It was funny as hell cause when Aldo was picked up on his corner's shoulders, everyone boo'ed and then they threw up Frankie and everyone cheered. It was a close fight and could have gone either way, but let's not act like Aldo didn't try to play to the judges either.

Aldo never has to 'play the judges'

He actually wins his fights. Frankie loses them and trying to sway judges.

the frankie edturd crybaby brigade is freaking hilarious

to ****ing act like he won that....aldo ddnt look great but he easily won 3 if not 4 rounds....its not controversial dont you dare cry for a ****ing rematch...****ing awful...frankie the can edgar loses 3rd in a row, now go to invicta where you belong...

Edgar is far from a can.A can would never go the distance with Aldo BEAT BJ AND MAYNARD TWICE ECT.BUT I agree Frankie will NEVER admit a loss in his career.The fight last night had a clear winner,just like the first Edgar vs Henderson fight had a clear winner.I am a Frankie fan.BUT MAN-- WHAT A SORE LOSER.Maybe he's getting punchy or delutional(is it time for some head tests)or is it that he's just so damn competetive.

Aldo never has to 'play the judges'

He actually wins his fights. Frankie loses them and trying to sway judges.

the frankie edturd crybaby brigade is freaking hilarious

You really are blind, LOL. I'm not going on any tirade, that's just the truth.

LOL. Aldo was the first one the play to the judges. It was funny as hell cause when Aldo was picked up on his corner's shoulders, everyone boo'ed and then they threw up Frankie and everyone cheered. It was a close fight and could have gone either way, but let's not act like Aldo didn't try to play to the judges either.

frankies team was the first to throw him up like the fools they are...aldo ran around and put his hands up cuz he knew he won...CUZ HE DID, his swagger, frankies face and te fight showed aldo won....period

It was a Close fight ... no way did Aldo win 4 rounds ... it was a 3 - 2 if anything ... but Edgar could have won that fight ... i had it at 2 1/2 rounds each ... could have fallen either way ... fell to Aldo.

Rofl

No

frankies team was the first to throw him up like the fools they are...aldo ran around and put his hands up cuz he knew he won...CUZ HE DID, his swagger, frankies face and te fight showed aldo won....period

This ^^^

LOL.....49-46, 49-46, 48-47---Aldo didn't have to convince any judges he won, the fight proved he won!

Fights are judged by landed punches not damags done frankie did win but in a real fight aldo won he messed frankie up

Real fight?

LoL

disgusting. Aldo's closest fight to date and people still **** on edgar.

Edgar definitely took round 4 and 5...how you can't see that is truly beyond me. The round in question is 3 and really could of went either way imo.

Fights are judged by landed punches not damags done frankie did win but in a real fight aldo won he messed frankie up

In a real fight there wouldn't be time limits and Edgar would just tire Aldo out ....true story.

Edgar definitely took round 4 and 5...how you can't see that is truly beyond me. The round in question is 3 and really could of went either way imo.

Aldo definitely took 1,2, and 3. Definitely.

**** Edgar but this is truth

Aldo definitely took 1,2, and 3. Definitely.

Can't say he definitely took round 3. Frankie outstruck him, Aldo did a bit more damage, close round.

Edgar is the king of crybabies, but forgets he stole a belt he didn't win from Penn in their first fight, and got a draw in a fight he lost to Maynard in their 2nd. He'll probably get an immediate shot at 135, get destroyed again and then cry again. Dana and Joe need to get off his nuts.

As far as I'm concerned Frankie needs to be cut he's lost 5 of his last 6

As far as I'm concerned Frankie needs to be cut he's lost 5 of his last 6

Exactly

Some real stupid trolling going on in this forum.

Man, I think Frankie should go down to Bantamweight. And if that doesn't work, I think Mighty Mouse would engage him at Flyweight. And if that still doesn't cut it- there is always the woman's division. He can easily make weight there like he always does and gets an opportunity to sniff Rousey's vault when he gets armbarred.