Sign in to follow this  
HappyFeet

Night of the Upsets

Every once in a while, we'll get these, and they always make me so happy. When everyone you didn't expect to see winning, winning. When Vallie-Flagg won his fight against Yves Edwards, I started wondering if it was gonna be one of those nights, and surely enough, it started going down. Bobby Green won, Evan Dunham, Demian Maia, Bigfoot Silva, and even Little Nog. Those are some pretty big upsets. Maia may not really be, but the manner of which he took care of business was a huge upset. He out-Fitched the Fitch, and I really enjoyed it!

Highlight of my night was Reem getting his mouth slammed shut though, for real. That was the only upset I was able to predict. He was overconfident and overrated, and I knew that'd result in him getting KTFO. Sweet! I think it's high time for JDS vs. Overeem.

Overeem is gonna duck the top-5 right now, I'm sure. He doesn't want to hear about fighting JDS, I'm sure. He just got a reality check.

Yeah, I bet he'll call out someone like Pat Barry. LOL Sad thing is, I was not impressed with the striking slowness of Alistair Overeem, he might have to take Barry down to win!

I knew Maia would win and I had a hunch for Silva winning but I predicted Reem to win, the Edward and Volkmann loses and Nog's victories, I did not see those ones coming, not even remotely. And Duhnam was also not an upset, he is just too inconsistent.

For me the highlight was Maia handling fitch, I have been a Maia fan for a long time and I just loved the feeling of impotence fitch had.

Really bad night for me betting wise.

I had Shad Reem Benevidez Edwards and Frankie (knew of course that one was risky).

At least when overeem lost me money I got a good laugh out of it though.

2-9 sobercuban :-&

4-7 JP... Uhh, same face you made. ^

I only got Dustin Kimura, Joseph Benavidez, Demian Maia, and Bigfoot Silva. -_-

lol I got Aldo and Bene