Sign in to follow this  
TalkLost

I Don't Understand Why People Are So Excited To See Machida vs. Hendo..

I love it when people underestimate Hendo. Machida's hands might as well be pillows when it comes to Hendos chin.

Even if he does get picked apart, he WILL NOT be KOd by any man ever. Its science.

Hendo is coming for that LHW strap!

It's not Machida's hands that Hendo needs to watch out for. But if he gasses and lumbers forward with his iron chin hanging out, it may get crane kicked into oblivion.

Hendo's chin takes on all comers. He ain't scared of no Ralph Machio.

Shogun had him wobbled in Rd 4 of their fight after getting the **** kicked out of him for 3 rounds, Machida can KO Hendo if he gets the right shot

Wow a guy who went through 3 grueling rounds of combat got wobbled in the 4th by a great striker. What does that have to do with anything...

Ill account bet, sig bet, and bet my Ferrari that Hendo will never be KOd by anyone ever. Blee Dat

Shogun was exausted, and that meants his strikes wouldn't have been as powerful as if it was the 1st round, so if Machida lands a flush crane kick Hendo is going to sleep. Period.

Ok so because of that one instance we should throw away his whole legendary career of being able to take punishment and not go to sleepy town. He took Fedors best shot for crying out loud.

Dan Henderson just does not get KOd. Never has never will. Its just not a part of the Lord's plan.

I bet you didnt think, Jones would ever get touched with the reach he had on Machida but regardless he wobbled him, Machida is gonna finish Hendo im quite sure of this, TKO, KO, Sub.

Well i have some interest in MAchida but the classless Hendo could retire tomorrow for all i care.

Machida is a smart fighter,but his skills are lacking,he is over rated skill wise.

Machida is a counter striker and we all expect Hendo to plod in as usual ,telegraphed swings and perhaps Machida being faster,catches him and Ko's him.

I personally hope it goes the distance so we can all watch the bum Hendo struggle to stand up for lack of oxygen.

This fight really can go anywhere,neither fighter has much in way of skills.

Well i have some interest in MAchida but the classless Hendo could retire tomorrow for all i care.

Machida is a smart fighter,but his skills are lacking,he is over rated skill wise.

Machida is a counter striker and we all expect Hendo to plod in as usual ,telegraphed swings and perhaps Machida being faster,catches him and Ko's him.

I personally hope it goes the distance so we can all watch the bum Hendo struggle to stand up for lack of oxygen.

I had more respect for SCO or TTT than I do for you, even trolling they came off as more knowledgable posters. I think Machida will win and the match up favors him by a fair margin but I will be shocked if he wins by KO. Neither fighter has a much of a skill set, really? When is your octagon debut?

I love it when people underestimate Hendo. Machida's hands might as well be pillows when it comes to Hendos chin.

Even if he does get picked apart, he WILL NOT be KOd by any man ever. Its science.

It's not Machida's hands that Hendo needs to watch out for. But if he gasses and lumbers forward with his iron chin hanging out, it may get crane kicked into oblivion.

Shogun had him wobbled in Rd 4 of their fight after getting the **** kicked out of him for 3 rounds, Machida can KO Hendo if he gets the right shot

Wow a guy who went through 3 grueling rounds of combat got wobbled in the 4th by a great striker. What does that have to do with anything...

Ill account bet, sig bet, and bet my Ferrari that Hendo will never be KOd by anyone ever. Blee Dat

I'll take that bet

Oh and you have to drink piss like Machida. Forgot to mention that part but YOU ALREADY ACCEPTED HAAAA

Okay, you got me there. I'm not confident enough for a YT piss drinking bet.

:!!

i knew a piss drinking bet was inevitable

lets seperate the men from the boys. screw your youtube dancing and signature bets..... lets get two teams together and have a piss party. the losing team drinks.

Shogun was exausted, and that meants his strikes wouldn't have been as powerful as if it was the 1st round, so if Machida lands a flush crane kick Hendo is going to sleep. Period.

Ok so because of that one instance we should throw away his whole legendary career of being able to take punishment and not go to sleepy town. He took Fedors best shot for crying out loud.

Dan Henderson just does not get KOd. Never has never will. Its just not a part of the Lord's plan.

I bet you didnt think, Jones would ever get touched with the reach he had on Machida but regardless he wobbled him, Machida is gonna finish Hendo im quite sure of this, TKO, KO, Sub.

Jones striking isn't all that great, it's just the reach is so ridiculous that his technical prowess doesnt have to be phenomenal for him to have success. I will give him points for creativity though.

It's a completely different scenario. I don't expect Dan not to get hit. I expect him to get hit, laugh in Machida's face, and deliver a missle strike of his own.

Ill sig bet every person on this forum that Dan WILL NOT BE FINISHED.

BLEEEE DAT

We're dealing with machida here. sig bets are for wussies. real men drink piss

I was the one who originally offered the piss bet but it got turned down.

I'll be seriously surprised if Machida doesn't win this one. Hendo will gas in round 2 and if he has'nt connected with his hammer by then, Machida will pick him apart. Maybe a TKO round three, but I see this being a UD for Machida...

Machida would finish Dan by TKO if it was the Main event (5 rounds), as it is though, he'll most likely win by UD or sub late 3rd round after Hendo gasses in the middle of the first round.

Jones striking isn't all that great, it's just the reach is so ridiculous that his technical prowess doesnt have to be phenomenal for him to have success. I will give him points for creativity though.

It's a completely different scenario. I don't expect Dan not to get hit. I expect him to get hit, laugh in Machida's face, and deliver a missle strike of his own.

BLEEEE DAT

I'll take that bet.

Machida will finish Hendo.

BLEEEE DAT

I'll take that bet.

Machida will finish Hendo.

You foolish mortal.

the day hendo gets tko'd will be the day jon fitch wins via knock out

Or the day he gets dominated on the ground by a bigger, stronger WW taking virtually no damage but losing a lopsided decision(gets Fitched)?

:))

Or the day he gets dominated on the ground by a bigger, stronger WW taking virtually no damage but losing a lopsided decision(gets Fitched)?

He walked right into that one.

I don't know what's going to happen but I hope that Machida doesn't play this safe. He shouldn't brawl with Hendo, but he try to make this fight as exciting as possible, or once again deliver an unexpected and sick knockout.

no thats already happened. he had that coming to him. it was inevitable. but the stars would all have to be alligned correctly just for fitch to win a fight by devastating knockout.......and hendo to get finished via t(ko)

Machida is going to pick Hendo apart and easily beat him by UD in a very boring fight. I'll bump this when I'm correct :)

MACHIDA IS HUNGRY, we could see some highlight reel stuff in this fight.IN THE 3RD ROUND HENDO WILL GAS LIKE ALWAYS,GIVING MACHIDA FREE REIGN TO BE CREATIVE.I think Hendo has been showing his age of late ,he gets rocked easier than before and his cardio is on Shoguns level.Hendo has a huge speed disadvantage and he can't take Machida down either.I truly think he's in for a real beating and he will start to feel his age(finally).5 years ago it would have been a great fight.

Waste of a fight. Machida's style plays right into Hendo's. Hendo should fight Cain, it's really the only competitive fight for Hendo.

INFINATE TROLL. I hope you are trolling anyways.Either that or you have been off your meds again.

I agree Hendo is a jerk BUT TO SAY''neither fighter has much in way of skills'' sure Hendo is past his prime, but he is an MMA Hall of famer ,and Machida is as slick as Hell.LET'S NOT GET TOO CARRIED AWAY

He is likely to get Tko'd because of exhaustion,not a weak chin.His chin is granite , but his cardio might keep him from properly defending himself later in the fight.Think about his fight with Shogun ,Hendo could barely defend himself in the 5th.The only reason he wasnt finished was because shogun was gassed too.He won't be as lucky with Machida'' he's a little better conditioned''.Though it is only a 3 rounder.

I agree Hendo is a jerk BUT TO SAY''neither fighter has much in way of skills'' sure Hendo is past his prime, but he is an MMA Hall of famer ,and Machida is as slick as Hell.LET'S NOT GET TOO CARRIED AWAY

You have been Zaksame'd.

In other news, I want all you people insinuating that Hendo will be finished by Macheater to own up to how incredibly nearsighted you are, after the fight happens with no such event. Still looking for that elusive YT piss drinking bet. Someone man up.

"It is understood that diamond is the hardest substance on earth. A diamond tipped drill can cut through anything. However, a bone saw, comprised of UFC fighter Dan Henderson's jaw bone, would slice through Diamond like butter." Its science.

You have been Zaksame'd.

In other news, I want all you people insinuating that Hendo will be finished by Macheater to own up to how incredibly nearsighted you are, after the fight happens with no such event. Still looking for that elusive YT piss drinking bet. Someone man up.

"It is understood that diamond is the hardest substance on earth. A diamond tipped drill can cut through anything. However, a bone saw made of Hendos jaw bone would slice through Diamond like butter. Its science."

I'm not going to sit here and say Machida is going to knock Hendo on his old, wrinkled, injected with TRT ****, but Hendo has been rocked or hurt by every single good striker he has faced in the last 5 years and I truly believe this fight will b no different.

His chin is good, but he got into a brawl with a gassed Shogun and payed for it a couple of times in that fight by getting rocked, in his fight with Fedor he also got in trouble and of course before Silva squeezed his wind pipe he got rocked.

Machida doesn't have, Silva's chin, nor does he have Fedor's power, but his gas tank is pretty good, he is a master at counter striking and he can get in and out faster than anyone in that division.

If Machida drags Hendo into the later rounds Hendo's done for.

The people in this thread saying that Machida is going to KO Henderson are seriously smoking some good ****. Puff puff pass.

if he does, will you use a Machida avatar, @PoloRidah ?

You want to AV bet that Machida will knock out Hendo? I'll take that.

You have been Zaksame'd.

"It is understood that diamond is the hardest substance on earth. A diamond tipped drill can cut through anything. However, a bone saw made of Hendos jaw bone would slice through Diamond like butter. Its science."

I'm not going to sit here and say Machida is going to knock Hendo on his old, wrinkled, injected with TRT ****, but Hendo has been rocked or hurt by every single good striker he has faced in the last 5 years and I truly believe this fight will b no different.

His chin is good, but he got into a brawl with a gassed Shogun and payed for it a couple of times in that fight by getting rocked, in his fight with Fedor he also got in trouble and of course before Silva squeezed his wind pipe he got rocked.

Machida doesn't have, Silva's chin, nor does he have Fedor's power, but his gas tank is pretty good, he is a master at counter striking and he can get in and out faster than anyone in that division.

If Machida drags Hendo into the later rounds Hendo's done for.

Later rounds in a 3 round fight? So 2 and 3?

You strengthen my argument by saying Hendo got rocked but only finished once (oh by the best fighter on the known 8 planets in our solar system) in all those years.

I expect Hendo to absorb significant damage, but land the MOST significant shot of the fight- the one that puts Macheater in Fedor/Bisping land.

Also I think its funny people keep mentioning what Shogun did to Hendo when he knocked Macheater clean onto his karate buttcheeks, consequently making short work of him.

yea....Hendos getting handed his first KO loss.

His style plays right into the power of Chidas....He's gonna walk into a bomb and he won't recover from this one.

I've thought this for awhile now. Machida's style is perfect for Hendo.

The people in this thread saying that Machida is going to KO Henderson are seriously smoking some good ****. Puff puff pass.

@spartacus_ Where you at homie?

no thanks :))

i think both can knock each other out

LoL It sounded like you were looking for a bet when you asked me if I would rock a Machida AV if he pulled it off.

Machida will win. Maybe not by ko but I can certainly see him winning by tko. Don't count on Hendo's chin forever. People said the same thing about Big Nog never being ko'ed either.

Machida hardly ever finishes, and you guys think he will KO Hendo?

LOL

he has a 50% finishing rate out of all his wins. Most of the decisions came early career.

He hasn't finished anyone worth anything (except maybe bader, but bader herp a derped in that fight)

LoL It sounded like you were looking for a bet when you asked me if I would rock a Machida AV if he pulled it off.

Ill take the Macheater KO bet. Would rather do sig than AV but its whatever.

Ill take the Macheater KO bet. Would rather do sig than AV but its whatever.

So you think Machida is going to knock out HenGOAT?

I thought It was the other way around? Im betting that Hendo won't be Kod.

A lot of people are saying it'll happen but no one wants the bet.

I thought It was the other way around? Im betting that Hendo won't be Kod.

A lot of people are saying it'll happen but no on wants the bet.

Then we have no bet because I am with you on that. I don't believe Machida will KO Hendo. LoL

You're right about everyone saying it and not wanting to bet though. Maybe closer to the event.

The only way I can see a Machida finish is via submission. Even that seems unlikely to me however, I see Machida playing it safe and using kicks to keep the distance and slow Henderson down.