Frank Mir.

MrGaron300

I'm a Mir fan. Always except for one fight. Could not cheer for him at 52, cuz he was fighting a friend of mine.

Ofcourse, I'm a Mir fan. He's a beast. Aside from being a fighter, he's a great commentator/analyst.

When he retires, he should do one of those.

Yes he should. I don't want to see him just fade away from the sport.

Mir is my favorite fighter of all time.

I will ALWAYS cheer for him, but that does not mean that I am blind and think he'll win all fights. Against Cormier, I worry. I think Cormier's style is the worst for Mir. I will be cheering for him and hope he finds a way to tap Cormier out.

I'm a Mir fan. Always except for one fight. Could not cheer for him at 52, cuz he was fighting a friend of mine.

Ofcourse, I'm a Mir fan. He's a beast. Aside from being a fighter, he's a great commentator/analyst.

Cheer for him at 52? As in UFC 52?

Wasn't that Liddell vs Couture/ Hughes vs Trigg... I'm 99% sure that was UFC 52, if so Mir didn't fight on that card.

BIG MIR FAN AND HES GONNA RECK DC. Will always cheer for him and i hope when hes done he becomes a commentator

curious...hows Mir gonna wreck him?

Mir has a very good ground game and has a good chance of subbing DC if it goes to the gorund. Mir has good striking as well I.E Kongo and nog... He has great knees and judo. As long as he doesn't stand infront of DC and trade Mir has a very good chance

seriously mirs takedowns suck, only way he got that sub on nog was because nog followed him to the mat, only way he subbed kongo was becuase he rocked kongo badly and dropped him to the mat. sure agaisnt lavar johnson he could get a takedown, but he would struggle to get ben rothwell to the mat and has 0 chance of getting cormier to the mat

mir striking is overated, he got beat up badly by carwin and didnt land much, second fight with big nog he got destroyed on the feet.

seriously mirs takedowns suck, only way he got that sub on nog was because nog followed him to the mat, only way he subbed kongo was becuase he rocked kongo badly and dropped him to the mat. sure agaisnt lavar johnson he could get a takedown, but he would struggle to get ben rothwell to the mat and has 0 chance of getting cormier to the mat

mir striking is overated, he got beat up badly by carwin and didnt land much, second fight with big nog he got destroyed on the feet.

1)he got caught in the 2nd nog fight... Name me one HW fighter who hasn't gotten clipped

2)Shane was destroying everyone back then and most in the first round plus Mir ate some big shots and still stayed in there

He also took Roy down easy which isn't an easy thing to do. Mir has very good clinch+knees and great throws as well

1)he got caught in the 2nd nog fight... Name me one HW fighter who hasn't gotten clipped

2)Shane was destroying everyone back then and most in the first round plus Mir ate some big shots and still stayed in there

He also took Roy down easy which isn't an easy thing to do. Mir has very good clinch+knees and great throws as well

Imo Nog was unlucky in both fights 1st he was injured clearly the 2nd fight he was outstriking Mir and had him KTFO before the ref told him to stop hitting the back of the head which he wasn't anyway, then he goes for a sub thinking Mir is still out left his arm for the taking.

Just pisses me off we probably will never see them rematch thanks to that 1st fight and bs call in the 2nd.

Imo Nog was unlucky in both fights 1st he was injured clearly the 2nd fight he was outstriking Mir and had him KTFO before the ref told him to stop hitting the back of the head which he wasn't anyway, then he goes for a sub thinking Mir is still out left his arm for the taking.

Just pisses me off we probably will never see them rematch thanks to that 1st fight and bs call in the 2nd.

We might see the 3rd match up . who knows? It is possible and very marketable IMO.

We might see the 3rd match up . who knows? It is possible and very marketable IMO.

Hopefully the UFC don't usually make a 3rd fight when one guy loses 2 but under the circumstance I think it should eventually.

yeah he was injured cause Mir put a beat down on him... Imso sick of people saying a fighter didn't do good cause he was injured. No fighter goes in 100% and if its anything bad they won't let you fight...Even if he was sick he still had a full camp or close to it

yeah he was injured cause Mir put a beat down on him... Imso sick of people saying a fighter didn't do good cause he was injured. No fighter goes in 100% and if its anything bad they won't let you fight...Even if he was sick he still had a full camp or close to it

He had staff lol you can't say it didn't very seriously effect his performance it's not Mirs fault Nog fought sick obv I'm definitely not saying that but just look at the rematch. In the first fight he was sluggish and didn't throw anything effective, in the 2nd he was working Mir on the feet even before he dropped him and that call by the ref was terrible I'm just saying 2 messed up incidents tainted both fights imo.

frank mir lost my respect for good after he lost to an amateur WWE fighter.

Who happened to be a huge freak of nature that could out muscle pretty much every heavyweight prior to Reem on roids. Mir isn't the only person who lost to Lesnar. Mir also beat him.

who the hell did lesnar beat? a can from strikeforce and a grand-dad.. his only mentionable win was against Carwin and he got out of it worst than dos Santos...

frank mir lost my respect for good after he lost to an amateur WWE fighter.

Who happened to be a huge freak of nature that could out muscle pretty much every heavyweight prior to Reem on roids. Mir isn't the only person who lost to Lesnar. Mir also beat him.

who the hell did lesnar beat? a can from strikeforce and a grand-dad.. his only mentionable win was against Carwin and he got out of it worst than dos Santos...

you mean pride?

Cheer for him at 52? As in UFC 52?

Wasn't that Liddell vs Couture/ Hughes vs Trigg... I'm 99% sure that was UFC 52, if so Mir didn't fight on that card.

I am such a knob when it comes to numbers... 61 not 52. Mir vs. Christison. Dan is a friend and I was hoping he would win. But Mir was coming back after the motorcycle crash so you had to kind of pull for him too. Fights are tough when you like both guys.

I was until he was exposed by that Freeman guy a long time ago.Up until that point he was arguably one of my favorite fighter.The problem is i never watched enough Hw's fight because it has always been the weakest division in the UFC and i just never get too excited over big giants with no skill,i prefer the purest aspect of the sport ALL SKILL and smarts.

Once i began to pay closer attention to the HW class ,i realized,it is a flip of a coin,anyone can beat anyone because they are all poorly skilled.

I nickname the HW div the "MEATHEAD" div.