Sign in to follow this  
Little_Kang

31/03/13

never done nerding out about Game of Thrones....

My personal favorite, among many, is Arya. Such a badass.

tumblr_m6qvxnZjnq1rpgnm5o1_500.jpg

Arya is great my favorite Stark easily. Still I have no idea how she fits into the big picture she is so separated from everything in the books.

I'll be leaving this thread alone on that date as it's screened 1/4/13 here >:P

In the UK, we only have to wait one day for this to air. That is the popularity of the greatest show on Earth, made great because of the sheer volume of British talent required to make it epic.

original.gif

Such a little prick I want to see him die sooo badly and yet if he were to go a part of me would be sad. Wonderful villain.

tumblr_m85e72mx6i1qaqmn1o1_500.jpg

Lmao! Batman and his stupid pledge not to kill villains really screws everyone over. X(

Edit: I heard a rumor the actor has actually had rocks thrown at him because of his character. That is how you know you have a good villain right there. That or people have and odd obsession with throwing rocks :-/

original.gif

Such a little prick I want to see him die sooo badly and yet if he were to go a part of me would be sad. Wonderful villain.

Lmao! Batman and his stupid pledge not to kill villains really screws everyone over. X(

Edit: I heard a rumor the actor has actually had rocks thrown at him because of his character. That is how you know you have a good villain right there. That or people have and odd obsession with throwing rocks :-/

I have to say the actor actually makes Joffrey's character better. I have to say for most part they have casted nearly perfect for the show as far as the attitude of the characters, granted all of them have been aged a bit from the books.

Id say Xaro in Qarth isnt how i pictured him.

original.gif

I have to say the actor actually makes Joffrey's character better. I have to say for most part they have casted nearly perfect for the show as far as the attitude of the characters, granted all of them have been aged a bit from the books.

Id say Xaro in Qarth isnt how i pictured him.

The actors for the main characters have all been cast well. They got the Lannisters down perfectly as well as the Starks, but especially the Lannisters. Tyrion, Jamie, Cersie, Tywin, and Joffery are all terrific in their roles.

As for the age difference there is no getting around that. You simply can't have a lot of the scenes from the books with the age of some of the characters it wouldn't be socially acceptable, even for HBO.