Sign in to follow this  
Bobmyster

UFC needs this Woman now!!!!!

I wouldn't be upset if they brought Gina back and just fed her cans for her entire career, maybe pad her record with fighters from the next weight class down like what Nick Diaz did.

I'd love for Carano to come back and fight (remember she was scheduled to make a return, then dropped out for an undisclosed reason), but I don't think she could make 135. She had a tough time making 140 and 145, and she's not on the juice like Cyborg. She's always had weight issues and I just don't think it's in the cards for her, especially since she's been accused of being far north of 145 between camps.

I'd love for Carano to come back and fight (remember she was scheduled to make a return, then dropped out for an undisclosed reason), but I don't think she could make 135. She had a tough time making 140 and 145, and she's not on the juice like Cyborg. She's always had weight issues and I just don't think it's in the cards for her, especially since she's been accused of being far north of 145 between camps.
She has alrady fought at 135 in her first fight.

She has alrady fought at 135 in her first fight.

True, and then fought her second fight at a 138lb catchweight. However, that was in 2006 and she's never been able to get down to that weight again. Her Strikeforce debut was at 150lbs and EliteXC was thought to have made the 140lb class largely for her since she couldn't make the 135 cut anymore... she even missed 140lbs twice. Tara LaRose accused Gina of walking around at 191lbs between camps (who knows if that's true... doesn't sound realistic to me), but Gina is a pretty thick girl. She weighed north of 160lbs during her American Gladiator stint, so she can get up there in the poundage department.

I wanna see a 205+ women's division. women's HW

Millions of dudes watching huge chicks beat eachother up

you can see plenty of fat chicks beating each other up on a night out in england

I wanna see a 205+ women's division. women's HW

Millions of dudes watching huge chicks beat eachother up

you can see plenty of fat chicks beating each other up on a night out in england

im not talking fat chicks. im talking 6 foot + amazonian women who are jacked like Rory macdonald beating the hell out of each other and making all the men who watch feel like a little boy.