Sign in to follow this  
ultimatefightingchamp

Countdown to Dan Henderson's first KO loss

If RamGOAT couldn't when he actually tried to, the pillow fisted Karate Kid won't do it while point fighting.

Canpage couldn't even KO Keith Jardine. Dude defines pillowfists

If RamGOAT couldn't when he actually tried to, the pillow fisted Karate Kid won't do it while point fighting.

yup.

RamGOAT only KO's Chuck, Wandy and that nonname guy in the UFC... all guys with mega-glass for chins.

Fails to KO: Keith Jardine, Forrest (who was KO'd by a jab), Evans, Jones, Bader, Glover, Machida, and Hendo.

He's failed to KO 8 people in the UFC, and has only KO'd 3 glass chins, i dont know where RamGOAT's reputation of power comes from, the guy has pillow mittens.

yup.

RamGOAT only KO's Chuck, Wandy and that nonname guy in the UFC... all guys with mega-glass for chins.

Fails to KO: Keith Jardine, Forrest (who was KO'd by a jab), Evans, Jones, Bader, Glover, Machida, and Hendo.

He's failed to KO 8 people in the UFC, and has only KO'd 3 glass chins, i dont know where RamGOAT's reputation of power comes from, the guy has pillow mittens.

If only everyone tried to triangle him he'd be undefeated and the undisputed powerbomb king of the world.

yup.

He dropped/rocked Forrest and Jardine, Hendo has an iron chin. Every other dude you listed was scared to bang bro. They either shot for TDs or ran from RamGOAT.

yup.

He dropped/rocked Forrest and Jardine, Hendo has an iron chin. Every other dude you listed was scared to bang bro. They either shot for TDs or ran from RamGOAT.

dosnt change the fact that he didnt KO any of them.

Fighters get 'rocked' in every fight. If GOATpage cant finish KOd-by-a-jab Forrest than he is feather-fisted, bottom line. Forrest was standing with him the whole fight too. Same with Jardine.

Bader and Glover outstruck RamGOAT easily too.

yup.

dosnt change the fact that he didnt KO any of them.

Fighters get 'rocked' in every fight. If GOATpage cant finish KOd-by-a-jab Forrest than he is feather-fisted, bottom line. Forrest was standing with him the whole fight too. Same with Jardine.

Bader and Glover outstruck RamGOAT easily too.

Hard to KO somebody when they are running away or biting your ankles.

Hard to KO somebody when they are running away or biting your ankles.

What's the excuse for Jardine, Forrest, Hamill, Rashad, Jones, and Glover?

If RamGOAt has no power.....why did the piss drinker run away from him?

same reason GSP was scared of Hardy's striking. fake hype.

Same reason people think Diaz has a chance against grease.

More like hand Machida his second KO loss.

War Hendo!!

Hendo is gonna knock the piss out of him

If this was a five round fight i would say Henderson has a good chance of being tko/ko'ed

Rounds dont matter if your getting slept in the first rd.

Who wants a AV bet with me on this? Loser has to wear the others fighters picture until the next time they fight.

So if Dan doesnt get KOd you have to use a Hendo pic of my choosing. until his next fight and vice versa.

Remember that scene in Pale Rider where it took Clint Eastwood and Jaws twenty minutes to break down a rock? That was about half as solid as Dan Henderson's chin.

Fools be trippin on Macheater.

2 days until I laugh in all your (virtual) faces.

Naa, your going home crying. The Dragon is winning this one.

Gotoguy, more like gotothebaranddrinkmysorrowawaycomesaturdaynightguy

Gotoguy, more like gotothebaranddrinkmysorrowawaycomesaturdaynightguy

We'll see.

UFC 157 being my first live event I'm going to , Machida vs Henderson is a epic **** matchup. can't wait.

War Hendo!! (But I think Machida will win)

i think hendo its almost un-KOable so the way i see this fight its going to judges probably machida will end the fight mounting and GnP'ing Hendo without the finish... the man its strong that's for real, his gas tank its done...

who knows... MMA one punch maybe TRT power...

im also willing to sigbet against hendo.

i think hendo its almost un-KOable so the way i see this fight its going to judges probably machida will end the fight mounting and GnP'ing Hendo without the finish... the man its strong that's for real, his gas tank its done...

Guess he's been on TRT his whole career then because he's always had legendary power.

Ill take that bet doubting Thomas

Guess he's been on TRT his whole career then because he's always had legendary power.

steroids early, then switched to TRT.

He's a legend, but a joke of a fighter (because of lifelong PEDs)

steroids early, then switched to TRT.

He's a legend, but a joke of a fighter (because of lifelong PEDs)

Life long clean tests. Borderline average physique. Never exceeded TRT limits. Im sorry man I just don't see it.

Are you pre-butthurt for whats going to transpire tomorrow when the Dragon gets declawed?