Sign in to follow this  
trez1336

Will Koscheck Be Cut Now?

He is in the same danger as Fitch in my opinion, former contender making too much money for the spot he is in now

the question isn't should he be cut but will he be?

Koscheck is 2-3 in his last five fights and didn't put up much of a fight in this last fight, so I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him cut.

hopefully with a ****in razor blade.

Creepy

calm done. he ****ed up my bets. im just kiddin.

made cash parlaying machida/faber/rhonda 1.

but kos ! what happened man ?

Creepy

I think Koscheck is probably a little overhyped.

Creepy

I think Koscheck is probably a little overhyped.

compared to who? he is a solid solid fighter. he stood with hendricks for the best part of 3 rounds. went 10 with gsp. knocked a few people out and is arguably the second best wrestler in the division. good chin. power. cardio.

hes a solid solid fighter.

Kos is not overhyped, his best days are behind, like Fitch, Henderson, Machida, no reason to cut any of them. But don't except Kos to be able to beat Rory Macdonald or top notch competition like this. He did not take Lawler seriously. I still think he beats him 4 out of 5. Otherwise, you have to put Lawler in the category of Hendricks... Kos almost beat Hendricks, not sure he did not. Resign Sass and Fitch to be fair Dana.

Kos is not overhyped, his best days are behind, like Fitch, Henderson, Machida, no reason to cut any of them. But don't except Kos to be able to beat Rory Macdonald or top notch competition like this. He did not take Lawler seriously. I still think he beats him 4 out of 5. Otherwise, you have to put Lawler in the category of Hendricks... Kos almost beat Hendricks, not sure he did not. Resign Sass and Fitch to be fair Dana.
Machida and Dan still are cream of the crop in LHW Div and even Koscheck even at 35 can bring in 3 more decent years or even great years. Fitch didn't look to bad he just got beat by a better bigger grappler who has been making the whole div look irrelevant

bellator is getting some serious talent imo, fitch and now koscheck. they need it after the king mo fight :)

I saw an article saying Fitch had already signed with the WSOF. Doesn't mean we won't see him in Bellator as well. He will hold the WW belt in both of those organizations.

I don't think the UFC will cut Kos after that loss.

bellator is getting some serious talent imo, fitch and now koscheck. they need it after the king mo fight :)
They will caught slipping in bellator too with a spinning back fist with their name on it for each of them respectivley :)

He has been less relevant than Fitch,so i would be very surprised if he is not.If not then it sort of says Dana is playing favorites and the whole "I don't like Fitch" thing was BS.

Actually Dana spent more time defending accusations that he did to come up with anything meaningful,the guy seriously puts his ego ahead of his job which is wrong,he truly is lucky to have his job,he is not competent at it.

He basically well not basically but what he said exactly is anyone making too much money and is no longer relevant gets cut.I beg to differ you will see MANY fighters that are not relevant remain.There is no question,without doubt ,favoritism plays at least 50% of the determining factor.Of course the obvious FACT is if their contract is up and in case of Koscheck,i have no idea how many fights he has left on his current contract.