Sign in to follow this  
MIRKO_CRO_GOD

Machida is a little ****

He was scurred

He ran

and dont begin with "oh condit also ran and won..."

here's the diffrence: condit LANDED, machida didnt do **** !

what a little ****

stupid boring fighting style

the running dragon showed himself again tonight.

discuss.

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

lets first acknowledge that he is in fact a fighter that gets paid to go and fight ****in monsters with full license to destroy him, inside a locked cage.

you could be chuck norris. but theres also a good chance lyoto would ****in kill you in 30 seconds, if he felt like playing with his food.

theres also a good chance that you may be a ****in hero, but its also quite possible you a just some dude who is sitting behind a laptop and doesnt fight monsters for a living.

all that said, your point is misguided.

lyoto has power and has been in wars.

the problem isnt that he cant or wont fight. he isnt even really a point fighter, as he hates having to win points and its obvious.

lyoto is a great mma guy, but hes also an ma guy who fights like hes got all night in a park to finish the guy hes up against.

his mindset going into his fights is that hes up against a puzzle and he has as long as it takes. ie a real fight.

i know its a head ****, but thats how he fights.

he has literally lost fights by having that attitude.

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

lets first acknowledge that he is in fact a fighter that gets paid to go and fight ****in monsters with full license to destroy him, inside a locked cage.

you could be chuck norris. but theres also a good chance lyoto would ****in kill you in 30 seconds, if he felt like playing with his food.

theres also a good chance that you may be a ****in hero, but its also quite possible you a just some dude who is sitting behind a laptop and doesnt fight monsters for a living.

the problem isnt that he cant or wont fight. he isnt even really a point fighter, as he hates having to win points and its obvious.

lyoto is a great mma guy, but hes also an ma guy who fights like hes got all night in a park to finish the guy hes up against.

his mindset going into his fights is that hes up against a puzzle and he has as long as it takes. ie a real fight.

the first part is way too gay, bro

for the second part

dont get me wrong, he has power

but why doesnt he try to hit hendo ?

fact is, he didnt fight saturday

and ''he isnt a point fighter'' <-- ???? reallly ???? he is a ****ing karate guy! he sure as hell is a point fighter.

he disappointed me heavily

He engaged Hendo on many occasions. He just did it on his terms trying to catch Hendo off balance on his way in. It worked out alright as well.

He engaged Hendo on many occasions. He just did it on his terms trying to catch Hendo off balance on his way in. It worked out alright as well.

i dont think so

he didnt catch him with much more than a leg kick, a body kick, and a trip

maybe some shots to the guard but not much more

he only ran and didnt even try to really hit him

he was there to ''get out of the way''/run not to land

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

you could be chuck norris. but theres also a good chance lyoto would ****in kill you in 30 seconds,

finger-wag-o.gif

He wasn't scurred. He always fights like that sometimes it turns out amazing sometimes it is boring, but people who act like it is anything new simply have short memories.

LOL he schooled Hendo.

All Hendo had was 2 leg kicks, funny overhand rights that often threw him out of balance, and a TD with some weak **** GSP gNp.

Lyotos takedown had more technique and he landed a few punches before bell rang.

Hendo lucky it wasn't in the beginning of the next round.

C'mon, son.

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

and ''he isnt a point fighter'' <-- ???? reallly ???? he is a ****ing karate guy! he sure as hell is a point fighter.

sitting behind a laptop calling ****in fighters ****s is gay.

calling you on it aint nothing but fathering you like you should have been way back.

i mean no offense. im 100pc serious. free speech works both ways. you made a statement and i think it was incredibly inane.

i shouldnt have to post no **** to say that.

the rest of what you said was a surprisingly insightful opinion. i think it is wrong completely, but theres no point arguing,

machida won by a landslide on significant strikes and cage generalship.

he made hendo miss and he made him pay.

he didnt break hendos own shield in the 15 minutes, but thats the way it was going.

everytime hendo missed he was gassing himself and machida hit him with some bombs that hurt him more than he showed.

he also targetted the body for power shots. he was systematically dismantling hendo. he just acted like he had all night to do it.

machida has technique and power,. hendo has durability and power.

that was the match up last night and machida won it and was winning it at the bell.

LOL he schooled Hendo.

All Hendo had was 2 leg kicks, funny overhand rights that often threw him out of balance, and a TD with some weak **** GSP gNp.

Lyotos takedown had more technique and he landed a few punches before bell rang.

Hendo lucky it wasn't in the beginning of the next round.

C'mon, son.

yea...

running away while not doing any sort of damage is schooling somebody...

He wasn't scurred. He always fights like that sometimes it turns out amazing sometimes it is boring, but people who act like it is anything new simply have short memories.

sure he does.

but him talking big saying: i will be the first to knock dan out''

and then running away and not even trying anything...that pisses me off

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

calling you on it aint nothing but fathering you like you should have been way back.

i mean no offense. im 100pc serious. free speech works both ways. you made a statement and i think it was incredibly inane.

why do you believe i have a laptop dude ?

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

I wanna know why he thinks you would be sitting behind it.

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

why do you insult strangers and then flag the response. i meant no insult. someone somewhere told you not to call professional fighters ****s and you ignored them. fair enough. its not their fault, but you made an inane comment and i called you out on it.

i could have flagged you, but i chose to be real instead. there, ive removed my flag.

yea...

LOL no.

Landing more strikes and taking less damage and not looking like a novice when striking is schooling Hendo.

Even Joe said "what Dan can do is not move forward but move back"

That's how you become a counter fighter

sure he does.

but him talking big saying: i will be the first to knock dan out''

and then running away and not even trying anything...that pisses me off

If anyone actually thought Henderson was going to be knocked out they are an idiot.

The opposite is also true. People thinking Henderson was going to land the H-bomb are idiots too.

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

why do you insult strangers and then flag the response. i meant no insult. someone somewhere told you not to call professional fighters ****s and you ignored them. fair enough. its not their fault, but you made an inane comment and i called you out on it.

i could have flagged you, but i chose to be real instead. there, ive removed my flag.

i didnt insult you did i ?`that was rather you ?!

the only one i ''insulted'' was machida, for more than good reasons.

and i didnt call him ****, i called him ****

yea...

LOL no.

Landing more strikes and taking less damage and not looking like a novice when striking is schooling Hendo.

well...how would that result ? 2 fighters standing in front of each other ??

the diffrence is hendo actuallly wanted to entertain and not only to win...

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

yeh you called him a **** and me a **** for calling you out on it.

i even went to the trouble to say theres a chance you could be a bigger man than machida.

lol.

theres a lot you can say as a fan, but calling someone a **** who does that for a living is stretching it.

yea...

LOL no.

well...how would that result ? 2 fighters standing in front of each other ??

the diffrence is hendo actuallly wanted to entertain and not only to win...lol, entertaining is always a secondary priority with the fighters. They do what they need to win regardless of entertainment value

Not every single fighter has to be the aggressive, constant pressure fighter. With Dan's right you'd be stupid to get close. Machida's distance is what allowed him to block or evade damn near every one of Dan's bombs.

Of course you think that. You have the IQ of a lima bean.

Obviously you never been in a fight if you think that.

obviously, you have the IQ of a lima bean by trying to judge peoples IQ thru what they write on the internet.

and also trying to judge if i ever was in a fight or not. and for your information, you were completely wrong with both.

i train Muay thai since 2 and a half year now and bjj for half a year. and am absolving the highest level of education that there is possible at my age.

lmfao

you're a pathetic fool

oh and here are some statistics for your ''by landing more punches'' argument

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2013/02/machida-vs-henderson-official-ufc.html

ufc scores disagreed. fight metric is really just a couple of hendo fans with a clicker. you do realise that?

there was a real difference in the significant strikes for me. lyoto caught dan with a lot of bombs head on. he also slipped all of dans ones. otherwise hed be ****ed, wouldnt he.

dan was panting from round 2. it werent just stamina, lyoto hit him with bricks to the body and the head a few times.

ufc scores disagreed. fight metric is really just a couple of hendo fans with a clicker. you do realise that?

there was a real difference in the significant strikes for me. lyoto caught dan with a lot of bombs head on. he also slipped all of dans ones. otherwise hed be ****ed, wouldnt he.

dan was panting from round 2. it werent just stamina, lyoto hit him with bricks to the body and the head a few times.

''bombs'' lol

''bombs'' lol

hes a tough bastard. regardless, both ufc and fm had lyoto machida ahead on significant strikes.

this is where the question of the judges come to mind.. i thought they look at aggressiveness.. what happened there?

ring generalship > aggression every time.

make them miss and make them pay.

control the nature of the fight.

thats basic basic martial arts.

The only fool here is you son.

You don't fight. I do. So of course you would think lyoto a ****

You've obviously never been in a fight except that one time when you had a gf

Stick to trolling

if you would've read what i've said, you would've realized that i'm also a fighter.

stop trying to judge other peoples life threw what you think and threw the internet, it makes you look stupid

and wtf is the bull**** sentence about the gf ?? i had some fights, no street fights but grappling tournaments, sparring fights and such, no street fights though.

i'm not trolling a bit

i dont feel like it's even worth replying to something stupid and ignorant and with no real points like in your previous post...

Obviously it wasn't the best fight in the world but my main problem with Machida getting all the hate is ....Hendo wasn't exactly eager to engage either.

Because he realized every time he came forward Machida would run or side step out of the way. He takes adv. of being in a huge octagon. You know how ****ing hard it is to corner somebody in one. They need to make Machida fight in a ring so he actually fights.

He outstruck Hendo, that is fact. Also, he did what he needed to do to avoid getting blasted by that monster right hand of his. Anyway, last night showed that even if Hendo would have won, he wouldn't be a match for Jones. I thought Hendo's wrestling and power would pose problems but Jon is a bigger, stronger wrestler with a taste for distance also, and has the gas tank. Imo Machida has the only legit shot at beating the champ but he must work really hard on his TDD . If Lyoto can't pull it off in the rematch, Jones will become the A. Silva of LHW until he decides to move up.

I still like machida, but that fight was horrid. In fact most the lhw division is looking very non-committal to going after a guy and CREATING openings, instead of just LOOKING for openings, (the reason why jones hasn't been tested.) I've long considered it a lack of drive since so many of them are former champs, they dont have as much to prove, but its getting rather tired and really unexciting to witness. For a supposed "#1" contender fight I would assume and hope both guys would be really trying to take their opponent out. The lighter weight classes have been very impressive in that regard.

I hope it was an off night for both of them, cause if that is a show of where machida is at he will be likely ducking the jones fight, cause he has no chance of winning if he shows up to the rematch looking like that.

Hendo should retire, he's gonna be picked apart by any top-ten fighters... He should join WWE and make some dough, then retire fully and look back with pride on a great career. But he's too old for this ****...

Lyoto had no reason to do anything else than what he did, he outstruck Hendo, simple as that. To start brawling, now that would've been stupid.

machida landed more strikes and landed more powerful strikes, the knees, front kick and headkick, compared to 1 punch from hendo were the only significant strikes in the whole fight

like edgar machida would shine in a 5 rounder more since hes extremely slow starter and takes his time, hendo would have been in trouble in the 4th and 5th.

hendo didnt get picked apart. outstruck? maybe in terms of shots to the head but thats about it. barely at all. court magee landed more shots in one round than hendo and machida landed combined in that entire fight. why? because machida ran.

machida was just better at avoiding the fight than hendo was at catching up to him. thats all. it takes two people to make a fight and when one person doesnt want to then this is the result.

He was scurred

He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

yeh you called him a **** and me a **** for calling you out on it.

i even went to the trouble to say theres a chance you could be a bigger man than machida.

lol.

theres a lot you can say as a fan, but calling someone a **** who does that for a living is stretching it.

Wow – the irony of this! Very humorous read….

A post about a straight forward aggressive one dimensional fighter getting picked about by technique – but the attitude of those posters “defending” each fighter mimicked the fight itself.

OP attacks sluggishly up the middle (one dimensional “internet tough guy” approach), feeling (just like Dan) than he won the exchange. The judges (or in the case the readers) where able to observe that JoeyP1 used technique to comply nullify his attack and make OP appear foolish to everyone except OP.

Intelligent poster decisions internet tough guy for the win!