Sign in to follow this  
OmoGOAT

Okami vs Lombard: Who wins?

kim winslow LOL will she be the ref, seriously?

One can only dream. I dont know if they have a plane cabin tall enough for her giraffe-like physique

Lombard should win. He's strong as **** with some of the best judo in MMA. I don't see him getting dominated by Okami's usual LNP. Although, if he comes in looking castrated like he did against Boetsch, it's possible that he can get decisioned in the standup.

Lombard via brutal KO. Okami wont be able to deal with ShanGOATs judo, and once he realises he has to stand and trade, Lombard takes his head home :)

I still believe Lombard will eventually be champion.Okami is absolutely never going to be champion,I like that he can wrestle a bit and has good size but he just doesn't have enough to be the belt holder.

I think when Lombard gets himself into position,that is when we see Silva make a move to get the heck out,he will lose to Lombard and i am sure even he knows it.

I could see Okami smothering Lombard. I'm sure Yushin knows what Hector wants do and the fight will come down to whether or not Yushin can stop it from happening.

One has to think this is the best wrestler Lombard has ever faced right? Plus Okami has good size and reach at MW. Obviously his striking isnt as powerful as Lombards, but its not complete crap either.

Okami via more tools. Maybe even a late sub after Lombard gasses.

Picking Okami but wouldn't mind seeing his head get knocked into a Japenese lap 3 rows back.

i see lombard winning, i dont see okami getting lombard down, whilst okami does have the technical striking to grind out a decision shlongo has the 1 punch ko power