Sign in to follow this  
POTUF

Uriah Faber vs Scott Jorgensen New Main Event for TUF Finale

I like it but Dana missed out on some serious trollin had he just said "Uriah" was the new main event. Not like they haven't made it fairly obvious he's in the finale already (showing him cageside at the last fights, sponsorships)

https://twitter.com/danawhite

So, after one gimme fight for Urijah, they just hand him another? How bad do you want him to be champ, Dana?

uhh who is he suppose to fight? Got worked by Barao and he destroyed Wineland. Funny thing is if he was given a #1 contender fight against somebody idk who people would be saying the UFC is rushing him to the title again. I think this is a great match up. Let him work his way back and Jorgensen is a boss.

He could fight Mayday, or maybe Mizugaki. Jorgenson just seems like a fight everyone knows Faber wins easy, just like with Menjivar. To be fair, this is to salvage a card, but I still wish it was better.

He could fight Mayday, or maybe Mizugaki. Jorgenson just seems like a fight everyone knows Faber wins easy, just like with Menjivar. To be fair, this is to salvage a card, but I still wish it was better.

except Faber already merked Mizugaki in the first round and Jorgensen also has a win over Mizugaki and Mayday probably wouldn't be ready and doesn't make much sense. Both just lost to Barao but Faber has won since. Assuncao would be alright.

So, after one gimme fight for Urijah, they just hand him another? How bad do you want him to be champ, Dana?

Comes with the package of being in team alpha male.

Awesome. I like how their keeping Urijah active and not giving him a title shot. This probably isnt even a number one contenders fight. I like both these guys but i think Urijah takes the UD. If he wins things get tricky. The other top BW's are Assuncao and Wineland. Faber already murked them both. With Pickett and Mayday and also Easton coming off L's there isnt anybody that comes to mind that makes sense to get matched up with him.

Who else did you have in mind?

I hope Scott wins but unfortunately Faber will likely take this.

Agreed. Jorgensen is my favorite bantamweight and I'd love to see him pull an upset, but I just don't see it happening.