Sign in to follow this  
Junglebird

All this hype for that fight?

Dude you have two VERY good fighters,did you expect either to just fall over and die?The Condit fight also showed how good Condit is,these are really good fighters.The WW division is the strongest in MMA.

I didnt mind it...Co main was the best of the night for sure but the main was decent.

Bruce couldn't have been more right when he announced it as the Main Event.

GSP fights are 95% hype and 5% action. Nothing new.

your boy crawled on his hands and knees across the octagon to get to the fence.

your boy crawled on his hands and knees

your boy crawled

crawled

GSP just wants to win, DIaz wants to fight and we fans for sure wants a fight, so much hype, I hope darren elkins move to welter and rob gsp's belt

GSP just wants to win, DIaz wants to fight and we fans for sure wants a fight, so much hype, I hope darren elkins move to welter and rob gsp's belt

It was up to Diaz to make it a fight. Hes the challenger. Its Nicks fault he couldnt implement a gameplan to fight a guy he says he's been training for for years.

It was up to Diaz to make it a fight. Hes the challenger. Its Nicks fault he couldnt implement a gameplan to fight a guy he says he's been training for for years.

That being the challenger thing is stupid. So the fight is different because one guy has a piece of tin around his waste?

That being the challenger thing is stupid. So the fight is different because one guy has a piece of tin around his waste?

No, Stupid is ****ing your way to a title shot only to walk around huffy and puffy and trash talk to your corner, instead of doing that thing Diaz is supposedly the best at, you know... fighting.

A challenger that presents no challenge should not challenge...

Condit was a worthy challenger, Hendricks surely will be.

Exactly, Hendricks will force a fight. Diaz couldnt because he's really not on the same level as any of the other welterweights on tonight, well maybe except marquart but i bet he would beat nate too.

No, Stupid is ****ing your way to a title shot only to walk around huffy and puffy and trash talk to your corner, instead of doing that thing Diaz is supposedly the best at, you know... fighting.

Actually no, talking your way into a title shot and making $$ like Diaz did off a 1 year lay off is smart. See them hug post-fight? Hear GSP say Diaz did a great job selling the fight? You bought wolf tickets ****. Laughing all the way to the bank! #420 #yolo #209 #stockton #nickdiaz #swag #hashtag

Actually no, talking your way into a title shot and making $$ like Diaz did off a 1 year lay off is smart. See them hug post-fight? Hear GSP say Diaz did a great job selling the fight? You bought wolf tickets ****. Laughing all the way to the bank! #420 #yolo #209 #stockton #nickdiaz #swag #hashtag

No doubt it was smart financially. But Diaz preaches about fighting everywhere he goes. So... where you at Nick? ;)

Actually no, talking your way into a title shot is smart. See them hug post-fight? Hear GSP say Diaz did a great job selling the fight? You bought wolf tickets ****. Laughing all the way to the bank! #420 #yolo #209 #stockton #nickdiaz #swag #hashtag

So you heard GSP give diaz respect after the fight saying things like he was the best boxer in MMA but was beat on the feet by GSP. Then Diaz said thanks GSP for giving ME credit, then Nick made excuses but said he didn't want make excuses and gave GSP no respect or credit at all? The hug didnt mean **** once diaz started talking.

Actually no, talking your way into a title shot is smart. See them hug post-fight? Hear GSP say Diaz did a great job selling the fight? You bought wolf tickets ****. Laughing all the way to the bank! #420 #yolo #209 #stockton #nickdiaz #swag #hashtag

So you heard GSP give diaz respect after the fight saying things like he was the best boxer in MMA but was beat on the feet by GSP. Then Diaz said thanks GSP for giving ME credit, then Nick made excuses but said he didn't want make excuses and gave GSP no respect or credit at all? The hug didnt mean **** once diaz started talking.

No, I didn't hear any of that. I think you're making it up.

such a disappointment

Your a condit fan you should be used to a bad main event against Diaz.

I'm bummed he lost tonite. But his Fight was much better the main event. Of it was five rounds visit Condit woulda taken it

such a disappointment

I'm bummed he lost tonite. But his Fight was much better the main event. Of it was five rounds visit Condit woulda taken it

i was talking about when he said it's going to be a dog fight then made it into anything but that.

Condit had a great fight tonight.

such a disappointment

i was talking about when he said it's going to be a dog fight then made it into anything but that.

Condit had a great fight tonight.

yeah people will cry about condit bating diaz until the day they die.

i wouldnt mind the rematch tho, Condit going 2-0 would be boss

That fight was horrible. Two of the people that were watching the main event with us left in the middle of it.

I think everybody got what they expected. Maybe the hype got everyone excited, but the fight had no surprises. Now try to picture GSP doing that to Anderson Silva.

I think everybody got what they expected. Maybe the hype got everyone excited, but the fight had no surprises. Now try to picture GSP doing that to Anderson Silva.

Wouldnt happen. Silva via devastating KO, no later than the 2nd round.