Sign in to follow this  
x2sasa

GSP fans and Dana White should be proud

Huh? I didnt see nick outstrike george on the feet at all. Except the one exchange in the 3rd i think it was.

George wouldn't lie, he's an upstanding citizen.

Huh? I didnt see nick outstrike george on the feet at all. Except the one exchange in the 3rd i think it was.

watch the post fight interview gsp said it himself thats why he dragged the fight on the ground

watch the post fight interview gsp said it himself thats why he dragged the fight on the ground

He was being nice. Diaz really offered nothing on the feet. George can say what he wants to be nice, the exchanges spoke much louder.

He was being nice. Diaz really offered nothing on the feet. George can say what he wants to be nice, the exchanges spoke much louder.

he's just avoiding his sorry-**** public apology, and we all know that he outstruck nick

Dont be so mad. I wanted GSP to finish him and lost a sig bet for 1 year. George outclassed him and treated him with respect after the fight. Nick got outclassed and acted like a crybaby making excuses he said he didnt want to make then retired again. He only thanked GSP for giving HIM credit and gave GSP none in return. He didnt apologize cause he didnt have to.

We get it, you're mad GSP won. Please stop making threads complaining about it.

no, i'm mad that it's boring, yeah I wasted 30min of my life watching this, bradleyvsprovodnikov saved it though

GSP had nothing for Nick on the feet

Ehhhhh. Nick tore him up in that third round on the feet but GSP landed some good shots throughout the fight.

Nick one a single exchange. Nick had nothing for GSP anywhere in the fight. I will give him credit for stuffing takedowns though.

Diaz had nothing, he got of ONE good exchange and lost in every other aspect of the fight. Nick spent most of the fight on the ground turtling while GSP punched him in the head.

Nick one a single exchange. Nick had nothing for GSP anywhere in the fight. I will give him credit for stuffing takedowns though.

Nick is the better striker and he knew it

end of story

end of story

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

end of story

Why the hell would that help me sleep at night!? LoL

end of story

Believing nick was the better striker when he clearly wasnt. He got the better of george in 1 exchange. Other than that he did nothing.

end of story

Believing nick was the better striker when he clearly wasnt. He got the better of george in 1 exchange. Other than that he did nothing.

Me knowing Diaz was the better striker over Georges should help me sleep at night!?

I dont know about you but that has no bearing on my sleep LoL