Sign in to follow this  
NogeraIsBrazil

GSP Forces Another Fighter Into 100% Defense Role

what do you want from a forum full of 16 year olds (i hope)

i came on here hoping to have some sensible mma discussion, and its probably something like 3% intelligent. i continue mostly for amusement, it gets real stupid in here

If you are smart here, they will ban you. I learned that years ago. UFC forum is a 100% troll forum for the most part. You can't talk sensible MMA here.

They don't ban you for intelligence. You must still be hurt from getting banned for something.

You must be watching different fights than me,Diaz did NOT come out fighting.He actually moved forward far less than he normally does,he was lazy,slow and not once did he really try to force anything onto GSP.He stuffed TD's when GSp was tired ,but instead of storming him,he just stood there hoping to land some lazy jabs.It was actually GSP who was initiating the striking,GSP was being FIRST most of the time.

Instead of smoking dope or taking pills or pain killers,these guys should pop some speed and get some motivation,they always seem lazy in the fights,like they know they are beat before it starts.I was j/k on the speed,but these guys seriously need some better motivation in the ring,i see far too much of the "feeling out" process in fighters.

Condit was the perfect example,he could have played it scared and run,but he went FORWARD and FORCED the action onto Hendrick's and imo he actually won that fight.

That is ALWAYS the answer to beating really tough opponents,take the action to them.All you need to do moving forward on GSP is to stay LOW,don't stand up straight,it makes it super easy for even a non wrestler to take you down.

A perfect example to fighting smart was Silva backing up to the cage to prevent Sonnen from a driving TD.Once you remove the driving TD,it forces the guy to use trips or throws to take you down.

I'll also end with the fact that WW use to be the most emotional, immature child

You must be watching different fights than me,Diaz did NOT come out fighting.He actually moved forward far less than he normally does,he was lazy,slow and not once did he really try to force anything onto GSP.He stuffed TD's when GSp was tired ,but instead of storming him,he just stood there hoping to land some lazy jabs.It was actually GSP who was initiating the striking,GSP was being FIRST most of the time.

Instead of smoking dope or taking pills or pain killers,these guys should pop some speed and get some motivation,they always seem lazy in the fights,like they know they are beat before it starts.I was j/k on the speed,but these guys seriously need some better motivation in the ring,i see far too much of the "feeling out" process in fighters.

Condit was the perfect example,he could have played it scared and run,but he went FORWARD and FORCED the action onto Hendrick's and imo he actually won that fight.

That is ALWAYS the answer to beating really tough opponents,take the action to them.All you need to do moving forward on GSP is to stay LOW,don't stand up straight,it makes it super easy for even a non wrestler to take you down.

A perfect example to fighting smart was Silva backing up to the cage to prevent Sonnen from a driving TD.Once you remove the driving TD,it forces the guy to use trips or throws to take you down.

I'm not use to brainy responses here, but great thread. Though you tried to debate my topic and only solidified it.

When you stated "Diaz was off his game" it's only because he was up against GSP. The same reason GSP was "off his game" in the eyes of many.

In advanced sports you see strategies and a lot of the time the team or in this case person with the biggest arsenol of stragegies wins. Unpredictability is a golden ticket in this sport.

Diaz couldn't move forward as much as normal because he knew GSP would simply take him down for GNP.

As for "dope" in gaming there is tons of misinformation out there. The first thing you learn about getting hit is to let the punches role off of you with a relaxed neck. Also dope can regulate adrenaline which is generally a fighters biggest battle........................

Gsp relies on the fact that his opponents are 100% thinking about the takedown instead of attacking, putting them in defence mode. Personelly i think a Condit with improved wrestling will dethrone gsp.

100% Defense implies he has no offence, If Diaz had no offence why was GSP's face beat up?

GSP's face ate about 10 punches in the whole damn fight its time you ****es start realizing their are different type of skins and some people bruise up easily and others dont. Diaz doesn't, GSP does. GSP looks like **** after every fight.

Diaz was offensive for less than a minut in the whole fight so who cares what butthurt explanation you're going to pull off to make it look as if Diaz did something in that fight.

He said "quit whining Diaz and go to boxing and get smashed there"

Doesn't seem too gotten to, or is he gotten to by Diaz taunting and not doing anything during the fight?

100% Defense implies he has no offence, If Diaz had no offence why was GSP's face beat up?

GSP's face ate about 10 punches in the whole damn fight its time you ****es start realizing their are different type of skins and some people bruise up easily and others dont. Diaz doesn't, GSP does. GSP looks like **** after every fight.

Diaz was offensive for less than a minut in the whole fight so who cares what butthurt explanation you're going to pull off to make it look as if Diaz did something in that fight.

It is you that is butthurt. King Diaz handed a beating down to that Canadian peasant who goes by the name of Georges.