Sign in to follow this  
button_man

Machida vs GSP

tough call,machida is very hard to TD at the same time very active on his guard.i'm not sure if GSP can out muscle him on the ground either.i can't even decide on this one.

GSP is not going to be able to land a shot on him, with the reach disadvantage and Machida's in and out style. Takedowns may not happen either, for the same reason.

I will tell you that GSP is a guy that if he ever got the proper training he deserves,he would wipe the whole 185 division and could actually defeat Jones.

GSP is fighting at around 50% of his ability,that is sad and i discredit Firas and the Jackson camp because of it.People cry now at GSp's one dimensional fighting,imagine if he actually knew how to control an arm,deliver and arm triangle,utilize grape vines to have even more control,utilize Rnc,,knew how to control an arm to deliver devastating elbows ect ect.I didn't even mention straight to the knee leg kicks or learning how to kick out the lead leg that strikers like to lean on,so many holes in his game,yet people already think he should be at 185.

the
Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

the onnly dumb here are the diaz fans.

Starts a thread about GSP/Machida and brings up Diaz....derp.

Machida would win. Machida has the same speed and ability to cover distance that GSP does, except he does it moving backwards. Machida would either stuff or get out of the way of GSP's takedowns and clock him with a counter punch. Nighty night GSP.

GSP is not going to be able to land a shot on him, with the reach disadvantage and Machida's in and out style
WHAT ****ING REACH DISADVANTAGE?!?

GSP - 76"

Machida - 74"

Get a clue before saying anything, n00b. GSP would enjoy a reach ADVANTAGE over most MWs and LHWs. Hell, there's plenty of top HWs that don't have his reach (Nelson, Berry, Hunt, Gonzaga etc. )

Having seen so many [fighter] vs. Machida surveys om this board it becomes evident that Machida is one of the most talented and versatile fighters in all of MMA. His skillset makes him the favourite in pretty much every possible stylistical matchup.

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

Oh really?

Here:

I will tell you that GSP is a guy that if he ever got the proper training he deserves,he would wipe the whole 185 division and could actually defeat Jones.

GSP is fighting at around 50% of his ability,that is sad and i discredit Firas and the Jackson camp because of it.People cry now at GSp's one dimensional fighting,imagine if he actually knew how to control an arm,deliver and arm triangle,utilize grape vines to have even more control,utilize Rnc,,knew how to control an arm to deliver devastating elbows ect ect.I didn't even mention straight to the knee leg kicks or learning how to kick out the lead leg that strikers like to lean on,so many holes in his game,yet people already think he should be at 185.

=))

Dude, I'm a GSP fan but you have to be realistic. He almost certainly loses to Lyoto, which is what I voted, and you can't tell me you're actually dumb enough to think GSP could beat Jones? You're giving us a bad name bro.

Dude, I'm a GSP fan but you have to be realistic. He almost certainly loses to Lyoto, which is what I voted, and you can't tell me you're actually dumb enough to think GSP could beat Jones? You're giving us a bad name bro.

whats this US ****?...the dudes a troll :))

the
Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

Starts a thread about GSP/Machida and brings up Diaz....derp.

Machida would win. Machida has the same speed and ability to cover distance that GSP does, except he does it moving backwards. Machida would either stuff or get out of the way of GSP's takedowns and clock him with a counter punch. Nighty night GSP.

because i also started a thread about machida and diaz,then now all of a sudden peopla are telling how irrelevant gsp would with machida?that's why little boy!

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

Oh really?

Here:

yep!

This goes to show how extreme the GSP fans are. Six of them think that GSP would beat Machida. LOL!

Right!?

Its absolutely rediculous

What amazes me is that most everybody thinks Machida would destroy GSP with his pinpoint counter striking and TDD, and yet people still argue that GSP/Silva would be a close match.

Machida(or Silva) by brutal KO.

What amazes me is that most everybody thinks Machida would destroy GSP with his pinpoint counter striking and TDD, and yet people still argue that GSP/Silva would be a close match.

People used to and sometimes still do say Machida is better than Silva coz "Silva said he beats him in training" lol but Silva is just that kind of guy he would say in interviews when asked who is p4p BJ Penn.

good point!so i don't think making silva vs gsp a superfight.

Rofl

Dumb ****ing thread

Machida via murder

This ^^^^ button girl

nice comeback.is that it?

Not a comeback