Sign in to follow this  
Junglebird

Which Champ Consistantly takes the most damage defending his title?

If we where going off of all champs w/in the last 1 year and some change it would be Frankie for sure though.

Edgars my boy, but those big guys be makin' a faucet out of that man's nose; inside and out

If we where going off of all champs w/in the last 1 year and some change it would be Frankie for sure though.

Edgars my boy, but those big guys be makin' a faucet out of that man's nose; inside and out

true, but Edgar is the smaller man every time.

GSP is always much larger than his opponents, he fights LWs on a consistent basis

GSP is always much larger than his opponents, he fights LWs on a consistent basis

GSP is not that big against his opponents. Dude is 5'11 it's not like he's having trouble on the scales either

Ooh, yeah; when's the last time he's fought a LW lol

GSP is not that big against his opponents. Dude is 5'11 it's not like he's having trouble on the scales either

yeah he is not that much bigger than his opponents.......

image.jpg

yeah he is not that much bigger than his opponents.......

image.jpg

I agree

GSP loves to take punishment in and outside the cage. Even moreso outside of it actually. He prides himself on being able to take whatever dudes dish out to him.

I think that pretty much proves that the Champs are there for a reason,they fight smart and fight safe.

In the divisions that matter GSP,Silva and Jones take little damage.Of those three GSP engages much more often so i give him credit for taking little damage.

no one else besides GSP and Silva have enough title defenses to actually consider.

you can't compare say, the HW div with the WW division, or the MW division.

so out of GSP and Silva, I'd say GSP has taken the most damage.