Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

some shady canadian **** right here

I wonder if GSP will be the next to enter the Rumble weight class.

He is already at RumbleWeight

RumbleWeight is when your opponent has to make weight, but you can weigh whatever

I see that GSP fans keep talking about Diaz in a bid to deflect from GSP's lastest scandal

There not deflecting from it; there using a prime example of a scandalous fighter as an example

GSP doesn't fit the bill; haterz just chompin' at the bit to blow something out of proportion on GSP as usual

so ya gotta hit 'em wit logic

I see that GSP fans keep talking about Diaz in a bid to deflect from GSP's lastest scandal

There not deflecting from it; there using a prime example of a scandalous fighter as an example

GSP doesn't fit the bill; haterz just chompin' at the bit to blow something out of proportion on GSP as usual

no, thats not hittin anyone with logic, its called deflection. GSP is the person in question here, nobody else. deal with this issue

so gsp came in at 170 and they allowed the fight to be a title fight. who cares? last i checked he was the 170 lb welterweight champion and welterweight isnt capped at 169 or 171 lbs. champions and challengers are discriminated against because they dont get up to 1 extra pound of discrepancy to work with like everybody else does. if they announced gsp weighed in at 170....whats the big issue? good for him. they are supposed to, and the commission was satisfied with that too seeing how it was a title fight and all. either he didnt make 170 and had to cut less than a pound, or he was already fine. this is all smoke and mirrors

who really cares other than the diaz fans and gsp haters? i mean this is blown out of porportion that its gonna be just as devastating as the day justin biebers hamster died.

no, thats not hittin anyone with logic, its called deflection. GSP is the person in question here, nobody else. deal with this issue

What's in question? GSP made 170 and there's a video from the commission telling the fighters "In Case" GSP doesn't make weight then this is what will happen..

Where's the issue?

What's in question? GSP made 170 and there's a video from the commission telling the fighters "In Case" GSP doesn't make weight then this is what will happen..

Where's the issue?

where's the issue?

wow, you guys are really blinded. whats the point on trying to talk to you GSP fans, i aint going to bother anymore

Where's the issue?

where's the issue?

wow, you guys are really blinded. whats the point on trying to talk to you GSP fans, i aint going to bother anymore

I just asked you. I'm all ears

Where's the issue?

where's the issue?

I just asked you. I'm all ears

if you dont know then there is no point in talking to you, so continue to play dumb for your boy.

fobar just tapped to keem.

interesting, i say i cant be bothered talking to GSP fans anymore, that means I tap? okey dokey then

interesting, i say i cant be bothered talking to GSP fans anymore, that means I tap? okey dokey then

I mean dude, if you know you have a point, you should be able to make it at any time no problems

Where's the issue? lol

okay you quit on the stool ala bj penn

okay you quit on the stool ala bj penn

seems legit

I mean dude, if you know you have a point, you should be able to make it at any time no problems

Where's the issue? lol

seriously, this is the last post because i am bored and watching kickboxing. if YOU are in a thread then YOU should know whats going on, if YOU dont then YOU need to leave the thread and move on.

simples

Where's the issue? lol

seriously, this is the last post because i am bored and watching kickboxing. if YOU are in a thread then YOU should know whats going on, if YOU dont then YOU need to leave the thread and move on.

simples

all I know is when I'm making a point on this forum, I can make it at ANY time no problem. If you can't explain to me right now where the issue is then there must not be one. lol

Grease fat pierre.

Dem roids be messing with his weight. The guy cuts down for 200+, what can you expect.

This is why stpierre has been fighting in Canada the last few years

First off there is no definitive time scale,we have seen MANY times fighters over weight.Hendrick's for example contract to fight at 170,he KNOWS he is a 170 fighter,yet chose to come in at 171,while Condit was in at 169.Why no mention of that,expecially after Hendrick's was bragging about his Dolce diet ,,lol.

As to GSP,he has NEVER had a problem making weight,this is just more trying to discredit GSP out of sheer jealousy,so many ignorant fans out there.

The guy made it clear that an hour was allowed for both fighters,NOT just GSP.Another FACT is Nick's brother Nate has not made weight before,that after BRAGGING about how he and Nick keep in shape all year round.You notice who took that video right,Diaz's homies,so definitely bias there.Remember when Diaz was accusing GSP of roids,well guess what HIS camp with Shield's was caught with roids,so who do you really believe?

Whole point is that i would believe Nick would not make the weight before GSP wouldn't.

This shows no class,GSP has lost twice and both times no excuses,he was humble in defeat,all these other guys are making excuses like little children,cry babies,it really is pathetic.

Grease fat pierre.

Dem roids be messing with his weight. The guy cuts down for 200+, what can you expect.

This is why stpierre has been fighting in Canada the last few years

So I guess there's no issue, just another bash thread

Mods should start cracking down

First off there is no definitive time scale,we have seen MANY times fighters over weight.Hendrick's for example contract to fight at 170,he KNOWS he is a 170 fighter,yet chose to come in at 171,while Condit was in at 169.Why no mention of that,expecially after Hendrick's was bragging about his Dolce diet ,,lol.

As to GSP,he has NEVER had a problem making weight,this is just more trying to discredit GSP out of sheer jealousy,so many ignorant fans out there.

The guy made it clear that an hour was allowed for both fighters,NOT just GSP.Another FACT is Nick's brother Nate has not made weight before,that after BRAGGING about how he and Nick keep in shape all year round.You notice who took that video right,Diaz's homies,so definitely bias there.Remember when Diaz was accusing GSP of roids,well guess what HIS camp with Shield's was caught with roids,so who do you really believe?

Whole point is that i would believe Nick would not make the weight before GSP wouldn't.

This shows no class,GSP has lost twice and both times no excuses,he was humble in defeat,all these other guys are making excuses like little children,cry babies,it really is pathetic.

zaksame just poo'd on some dudes

ROTFLMAFO

Lolwut?

GSP after losing to Hughes-" I was starstruck. I couldnt even look him in the eyes."

After losing to Serra-" I underestimated him. Everybody told me i would kill him."

He even has excuses for his embarrassing performances-

Top guy in the world

Hard to finish

Didnt want to break his arm

Sore ankle

Couldnt see

Hurt my groin

Greasing

Grabbing shorts

Hitting the back of the head

Cycling roids

Being allowed to be overweight

The list goes on with this dude

add only fights in Canada to that list, can see why besides the obvious hometown advantage, now

Lolwut?

GSP after losing to Hughes-" I was starstruck. I couldnt even look him in the eyes."

After losing to Serra-" I underestimated him. Everybody told me i would kill him."

He even has excuses for his embarrassing performances-

Top guy in the world

Hard to finish

Didnt want to break his arm

Sore ankle

Couldnt see

Hurt my groin

He never made excuses to why he thought "I won" when he actually lost though.

Your stretching the envelope on the embarrasing performance thing because not everyone thinks that way; about the performances he's had.

Some of those I'm confused as to why they are up there anyways.. (Top guy, didn't want to break his arm?, couldn't see?!, hurt my groin?!) really all of those aren't excuses if he still came out on top after dealing with those during a fight.

Only at BjPenn .com the tabloid of MMA.

I like how they turned a video made by a biased Diaz homie ,into a ONLY GSP thing.

I would bet that since the UFC is terrified of Diaz and what he might or might not do,that concession was actually made for him.GSP has NEVER given any indication of struggling to make weight.

Giving Georges more time to make weight benefited Diaz more than it did GSP. If GSP couldn't make weight, the fight turns into a non-title fight, nothing more. Fact of the matter is, GSP made weight, so it is really stupid to keep bringing this **** up as something shady.

It was shady as ****

Will they do the same thing for the main event fighters on the Winnipeg card?

My guess would be no

GSP: The only champ allowed to be overweight. (in canada) (where he fights)

i take offence to this...****bec IS NOT IN CANADA...and he cheated in a Foreign country...not Canada ;) B-)

Fellas.....seriously.....why don't you all cut the BS and just admit why you dislike GSP. It is because he lacks the killer instinct and fails to finish his opponents. Forget all the missing weight, greasing, lay n pray and blah blah blah.... You all hate the man because he ain't finishing his opponents.......but his opponents ain't finishing him either and he is not a hard man to read.....we ALL know he is GREAT at takedowns so you BEST train your **** off for some sub attempts and scrambles off your back!!

they cant. the majority of their livelihood on these forums is spent trashing a fighter they loathe with the most ridiculous claims and excuses. if you took that away from them, they would have nothing. they sure seem to cheer for the losers though. even when they decide to be a sore loser every time they lose like diaz and tito, you can always leave it to their fans and the haters to do the same thing and follow their lead.

10/10 times gsp would decision diaz. 10/10 times the haters will already have their excuses ready to go.

Oh my god... Who cares?

What do you know, a GSP fan ^^^

LoL

Are you serious...? I'm ANYTHING but a GSP fan... I HATE GSP. Did you ever see a post of mine saying anything positive about him before he fought Diaz? No. In fact, when he decided to fight Diaz instead of Hendricks I was his biggest critic for ducking the bigger threat. NOBODY SHOULD CARE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IT'S UNINTERESTING! Do you really think that that one pound would have made any difference in this fight? I want to talk about things that matter, not some bull**** that makes no difference AT ALL.

Let's wager that nothing anyone says here will make ANY kind of a difference, yeah? If ANYthing ANYone says here makes ANY difference on this matter, I'll leave this site forever. Everybody is so worked up over this, but I just want to ****ing move past this fight. Diaz fans can't stop making excuses like this, but they're immediately up in arms when GSP mentions being sick as though he were trying to excuse his PITIFUL 50-45 clean sweep win.

Who the **** cares?

You care obviously. Why post if you didn't care?

I care that it's being blown out of proportion, that's why I posted about it being blown out of proportion, genius. I would think that the explicit statements you quoted clearly illustrate that I don't care about the ordeal itself... How could you possibly be so confused...?

gsp and hendricks faces combined is pretty much how i feel about this whole discussion. and the haters crying about the athletic commission not rounding up are nick diaz.

diazsucks.jpg

Do we sweep it under the rug or do we punish the best role model the ufc has? And if he is punished make it public.

Best role model? THIS MAN'S WHOLE DAMN LIFE IS A LIE!!!

Lets see

Known greaser

Known point fighter

Closet roider

Hired gay dude to kiss Penn before fight

Far more capable of putting on exciting performances

Calls people uneducated fools then talks about others being disrespectful

Claims he speaks better English than Nick when he bairly speaks English well at all and doesn't even know what the word pampered means

Claims he has Demons and a darkside but never shows it

Say's don't blink then dryhumps Hardy for 25 min

Wants to be recognized as P4P but ducks Anderson

Injured or fake injured everytime there is an actual fighter that poses a threat

and that's just for starters. This dude is faker than Jon Jones and that's saying something.

You say role model, i say role model for what? Fakeness and living a lie. There are plenty of fighters that are much more worthy of best role model the UFC has.

Im not a huge gsp fan but he deserves credit for the fighter he is. With the thing about ducking anderson is that these superfights have been hyped way too much with no gaurantee any of them will ever happen however much we want them to.

Can't take these allegations serious anymore lol

The haterz criticise GSP to the point where he should be 101% perfect

When the majority of their fav. fighters aren't even 50% reasonalbe

Do we sweep it under the rug or do we punish the best role model the ufc has? And if he is punished make it public.

Best role model? THIS MAN'S WHOLE DAMN LIFE IS A LIE!!!

Lets see

Known greaser

Known point fighter

Closet roider

Hired gay dude to kiss Penn before fight

Far more capable of putting on exciting performances

Calls people uneducated fools then talks about others being disrespectful

Claims he speaks better English than Nick when he bairly speaks English well at all and doesn't even know what the word pampered means

Claims he has Demons and a darkside but never shows it

Say's don't blink then dryhumps Hardy for 25 min

Wants to be recognized as P4P but ducks Anderson

Injured or fake injured everytime there is an actual fighter that poses a threat

and that's just for starters. This dude is faker than Jon Jones and that's saying something.

You say role model, i say role model for what? Fakeness and living a lie. There are plenty of fighters that are much more worthy of best role model the UFC has.

Truth bombs ^^^

I'd just rather him be a real human being good or bad just be himself whatever that may be instead of a robotic muppet which he clearly is. I think he has outside pressures to be someone he's not or to appear a certain way and it's not really expressing himself honestly.

I have no doubt George really is a very nice person and intelligent but he's a horrible liar and puts on a facade most of the time that is clearly transparent to everyone that can see right through all the BS.

I'd just rather him be a real human being good or bad just be himself whatever that may be instead of a robotic muppet which he clearly is. I think he has outside pressures to be someone he's not or to appear a certain way and it's not really expressing himself honestly.

I have no doubt George really is a very nice person and intelligent but he's a horrible liar and puts on a facade most of the time that is clearly transparent to everyone that can see right through all the BS.

Nuclear truth bomb ^^^

Take it easy Stomp, I wouldnt want you to get taken out by the GSP mafia

Have you even had a conversation with the guy?