Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

I wonder if the UFC will let me bring a pet to an event?

It seems possible, but I've heard there's a weight limit, which is loosely enforced in some events. I'm pretty sure the larger events would make sure that I wouldn't bring a large breed animal, unless it was a certified handicapped type dog, which wouldn't apply to me.

I don't believe that to be correct. Let me do some research, though.

It's right in the artical...you have to be on weight for a title fight...not even .1 over the limit for the title

I think you mofo's might be correct. I'll see if I can take this thread down. But I'm suspicious about some of the smaller breeds. What if I was given extra time to ensure that I had someone to properly care for the dog if it got out of hand, even though it was larger than some of the other ticket holders who have to have their dogs weighed?

I think you mofo's might be correct. I'll see if I can take this thread down.

What also is messed up is he was given an extra hour to make weight for the first weigh in

It has happened where guys are give time to make weight after failing the first weigh in....but not the first weigh in and damn sure not for a title fight

I think you mofo's might be correct. I'll see if I can take this thread down.

What also is messed up is he was given an extra hour to make weight for the first weigh in

It has happened where guys are give time to make weight after failing the first weigh in....but not the first weigh in and damn sure not for a title fight

That's not true, they never gave me time at all. I never tried to bring a dog. But I don't see how that should be a problem. I guess you hate animals.

I actually posed a completely different question that these guys responded to. I changed the thread title and my ensuing posts to closely fit with what the other guys posted. It was challenging and fun!