Sign in to follow this  
megaman

Barão has more finishes in the UFC than: Bendo, Aldo, Cruz and MM COMBINED!

You could probably throw Frankie in there too right? To my knowledge he's only finished Veach and Gray.

How many finishes does Barao have anyway?

Dudes a monster for sure...but the people he fought compared to the people Aldo,Cruz,MM fought is not even close...if u add them up its easy to see those guys together have fought the better comp

Not trying to say JDS fought bums...I'm just saying as being a champ u fight tougher people

Dudes a monster for sure...but the people he fought compared to the people Aldo,Cruz,MM fought is not even close...if u add them up its easy to see those guys together have fought the better comp

Not trying to say JDS fought bums...I'm just saying as being a champ u fight tougher people

Lolwut?

Cruz has beaten better comp? He beat Faber who Barao also beat and way more convincingly and beat a Flyweight. This Flyweight has only fought 1 good fighter in the UFC : Benavidez. Only guy who has fought better comp is Aldo and even that is arguable. Barao had fought and beaten all former champs and title contenders and had looked more skilled every time out. Barao has never been in trouble.

Barao is unbeatable.

Guida 8# FW, Struve 10# UFC rankings, don't lie...

If ****ty Mouse ever fights Barao he and his glass chin would be going to the hospital as soon as Barão catches him.

Hilarious considering Johnson ducked Barao and Cruz knowing he wouldnt be relevant at BW so he went to an irrelevant division.

Natural Flyweights shouldn't have to fight guys who have 20-40 pounds and 3-5 inch height advantage everytime.

With that said, Mighty GOAT will probably be the Bantamweight champion eventually after he breaks Anderson's title defense record.

20-40 lbs rofl!

Kewl.

Matt Brown-" I could break Andersons title defense record fighting idiots"

You could probably throw Frankie in there too right? To my knowledge he's only finished Veach and Gray.

Frankie has three finishes in the UFC, Barao has two.

Frankie has three finishes in the UFC, Barao has two.

Maynard, Bocek, and Veach > McDonald, Pickett

and I'm bias to WEC fighters lol