Sign in to follow this  
OmoGOAT

TUF 17 Finale **Official Discussion Thread** w/ poll

Horrible.

Perfect stoppage to a sloppy fight with girls with no technique, have a girl ref who has no idea what she is doing stop it prematurely.

Stop moaning that fight was exciting as hell.

Horrible.

Perfect stoppage to a sloppy fight with girls with no technique, have a girl ref who has no idea what she is doing stop it prematurely.

LOL what?

Horrible.

Stop moaning that fight was exciting as hell.

Maybe in your eyes. All i saw was two girls in a sloppy kitchen brawl with no technique. The stoppage was terrible too.

Ugh. Horrible stoppage. I was really looking forward to this fight, but I was mostly nervous when the ref turned out to be Kim Winslow. Meisha was getting it handed to her in the third round but she was still in that fight. She went for a sloppy single leg takedown and the ref stops it... Ugh. I despise Kim Winslow and her lack of officiating ability.

Great fight and effort by both of 'em, the Women need to put fights like they have to build their division. Glad cat won so we can see someone else vs Rousey. Miesha would have been better for TUF though as there's actual animosity between Ronda and her. Oh well.

early stoppage right there

Maybe could have let it go a strike or two longer but that would have been academic. Meisha was getting destroyed.

Meisha was getting destroyed in that last round but she was showing a good chin, defense, and was intelligently defending herself. She went for a takedown with the same level head that she was doing throughout the fight and the horrible woman ref stops it. That was legitimately one of the worst stoppages of the year.

early stoppage right there

Maybe could have let it go a strike or two longer but that would have been academic. Meisha was getting destroyed.

This^^

She was done.

Did you guys see the blood flying off meisha with that last knee? Cats got some sweet Muay Thai.

And now KELGOAT TIME !!!

Meisha was getting destroyed in that last round but she was showing a good chin, defense, and was intelligently defending herself. She went for a takedown with the same level head that she was doing throughout the fight and the horrible woman ref stops it. That was legitimately one of the worst stoppages of the year.

Zingano > CupCAN

Lmao i can give to ****s about either girls or WMMA in general. Ronda is just flat out hotter and better than everybody else.

Bottom line is WMMA is crap and that was a horrible stoppage. Womens officiating is a joke as well.

Did you guys see the blood flying off meisha with that last knee? Cats got some sweet Muay Thai.

And now KELGOAT TIME !!!

This^^

WAR KELGOATTTTTT