Sign in to follow this  
OmoGOAT

TUF 17 Finale **Official Discussion Thread** w/ poll

Somebody should've told Hall that he isn't Anderson Silva so that he would actually put his hands up, cuz if he was, he wouldn't be taken down by a flabby 21 year old WW with a 6-0 record, who has never fought in a big stage before.

Why is Hall trying to be like silva. The hype has ruined him.

I thought the same thing as soon as he intentionally put his back against the cage with his hands down. He's a great fighter and if he fought intelligently, he could've finished Kelvin. Good for Kelvin though - he doesn't have the size, strength or skills of his opponent, but he had twice the heart. At 21 and still improving, he'll be a good addition to the roster.

Kelvin only got takedowns in the 3rd

Hall beat the hell out of him

LMAO.

Uriiah HallCAN is a bum,. KelGOAT beat his **** everywhere. He rocked that boring no chinned loser in the first rd too.

Kelvin only got takedowns in the 3rd

Hall beat the hell out of him

Lmao! Yet again, Patster goes full retard...

I love watching hype trains derailed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Youngest TUF champ and beat a guy that most people consider to be the nastiest guy in TUF history.

Cant wait to see KELGOAT again and what a run he had on the show- KOs subs and now he beats the most feared fighter of the cast.

Very happy for the humble, gritty, well rounded, and extremely big hearted Kelvin. He deserves it.

shouldn't Kelvin be @ 170, though?

as long as he keeps winning, stay where he is

no way that should have been a split decision... Kelvin easily won that

Gotta love the judges.. When I heard one gave it to Hall, a little of me died inside.

Urijah, BJ, Rampage, and Hendo were my favorites when i first started watching MMA. They got me watching it. Big fan of Jorgensen as well, he has some of the sickest finishes ive ever seen from the WEC. But Urijah is probably going to strangle him tonight.

shouldn't Kelvin be @ 170, though?

Just shows you the kind of "talent" TUF actually brings into the UFC, a 21 year old flabby WW with a 6-0 record could beat every actual 185'ers inside that house with ease.

damn! urijah's grappling is so beautiful to watch!

Agreed that reversal when Scotty had his back in the 1st was pure wizardry. That **** better be in the next UFC game because it was straight bossmode.

Urijah, BJ, Rampage, and Hendo were my favorites when i first started watching MMA. They got me watching it. Big fan of Jorgensen as well, he has some of the sickest finishes ive ever seen from the WEC. But Urijah is probably going to strangle him tonight.

AKA

"I liked all the champs."

ROFL

Urijah is probably going to strangle

him tonight.

Good call dude.

You must feel proud picking a 5 to 1 favorite to win

I predicted the method of victory as well.

You mad your porch monkey hype trains Queen Casey and Uriah HallCAN got de-reiled tonight?

looooooooooool.

Scott Jorgenson got "Big Brother'd" like how Dominick Cruz said. He didn't even look like he wanted to fight Faber. He didn't even have the snap in his punches. He threw punches and kicks just to throw them. No snap whatsoever. He fought scared. I am not impressed at all with Faber. I hope he fights Barao again so he gets to know the feeling of fighting someone when they aren't scared of him. So disappointed in Jorgenson. He needs to fight like how he used to in the WEC. He lost that fire. He wasn't even trying to hurt Faber. Jorgenson already lost the fight before he even stepped in there. And it didn't help that the crowd was pro faber either. I want to see Faber fight someone who won't show him so much respect that they are scared to fight him. Hurry up Barao and Cruz. I want to see Faber lose again.

Scott Jorgenson got "Big Brother'd" like how Dominick Cruz said. He didn't even look like he wanted to fight Faber. He didn't even have the snap in his punches. He threw punches and kicks just to throw them. No snap whatsoever. He fought scared. I am not impressed at all with Faber. I hope he fights Barao again so he gets to know the feeling of fighting someone when they aren't scared of him. So disappointed in Jorgenson. He needs to fight like how he used to in the WEC. He lost that fire. He wasn't even trying to hurt Faber. Jorgenson already lost the fight before he even stepped in there. And it didn't help that the crowd was pro faber either. I want to see Faber fight someone who won't show him so much respect that they are scared to fight him. Hurry up Barao and Cruz. I want to see Faber lose again.

Barao is a weight cutting can

And Chael isn't?

Difference is Renan can actually win a world title.

And Mighty Can isn't

The only reason he is holding gold is because he dropped to duck Renan. Difference between them is Renan is actually exciting.

Renan is the most well rounded fighter in the world and is unbeatable.

Deal with it.

I think I might just watch the encore presentation of the main card.

Best overall card of 2013?

it was awesome, but i'm butthurt about Gonzada being ilegally ko'd and Hall herpderping =))

He didnt herderp you ****ing idiot. He got beat by the much better fighter. He got exposed as the can he is like all your other hype trains have and will.

I think I might just watch the encore presentation of the main card.

Best overall card of 2013?

it was awesome, but i'm butthurt about Gonzada being ilegally ko'd and Hall herpderping =))

He didnt herderp you ****ing idiot.

were you sexually abused by your stepdad as a child? you always sound extremely mad.

He's had to deal with a lot of hate after publicly coming out as a fan of a bunch of cans and runners.

I hate Siver and Mighty Mouse.

JDS is a can too.

damnnnn

how cute was she?

031_Bristol_Marunde_vs_Clint_Hester_0210_gallery_post.jpg

i believe there may be a thread of her knocking around here somewhere