Sign in to follow this  
thesoulpower

Predict the upcoming NFL season.

AFC East : Patriots

AFC North : Steelers

AFC South : Texans

AFC West : Broncos

AFC Wild Cards : Bengals and Colts. Dolphins might come out of nowhere though. I have high expectations for them this year.

NFC East : Redskins

NFC North : Packers

NFC South : Falcons

NFC West : Seahawks

NFC Wild Cards: 49ers and Vikings

Superbowl : Pittsburgh Steelers vs Seattle Seahawks

I have very high expectations for the Steelers this year. I think we're going to come in with a vengeance. I love what we've done in the offseason and expect a monster year. I know Im biased but i don't think I could of said the same thing for last year.

If there's one thing i could predict for this year its that the Ravens are NOT winning the North. I think they've made all the wrong moves and have hated their decision making. Even if something drastic happens to the Steelers and they keep losing I believe the Bengals would just take that spot who I think are going to have a great year as well.

NFC North will go : 1. Steelers 2. Bengals 3. Ravens 4. Browns

Gee steelernation predicts a good year for the steelers and a bad year for the Ravens...didnt see that coming

I kid..I actually agree with some of your post...its easy to doubt the choices ozzie has made for tje ravens but most have panned out well for them

But god they lost so many top players...8 starters are gone...damn that close to half your starting players...they are like the Tampa Bay Ray...win and scrap the team

They knew Ed Reed was going to leave so why let Pollard go aswell...you cant let a top 5 position player leave your team

lol, I know its hard to believe.

But really, I bash the Ravens but i'll call it like it is. and my biggest problem with them was giving Flacco a ridiculous contract and then turning around and asking Boldin (imo the playoff MVP, he was a monster if you look at the stats) to take a pay cut. That's so sick to me.

There's obviously a bunch of other reasons but that angered me the most.

Bolden is getting old, Flacco is in his prime and playing the most important position in team sports.

Flacco is the most overpaid player in sports atm.

You are in the majority there. Most fans put stats and individual accomplishments over winning. Flacco was the best QB in the league last year.

I should put this in the dumbest things that you have read on the internet thread. He had a top 5 runningback, top 5 receiving core and a top 10 defense to work with.

Flacco had 3800 yards, 25 touchdowns, 10 interceptions, and 9 fumbles in the regular season.

Aaron Rodgers had 4295 yards, 41 touchdowns, 8 interceptions, and 5 fumbles

My point is that the QB holding up the trophy at the end of the year was the best QB that year. Statistics are for losers. Only W's and L's matter.

How does that make any sense dude? Quarterback is a very important position in football actually the most important but what about the teams defense? If you get scored on every time there's no chance a quarterback can win a SB. That's like saying Robert Horry is the best basketball player ever because he has 7 rings.

You put wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much value on quarterbacks your logic is putting all the fault on Win or Loss on the quarterback which is absolutely insane. Special teams/Defense and a running game play such a huge role in the outcome of the game.

what drugs are you on you'd take james jones and jordy nelson over Demetrius Thomas and eric decker???? or wes welker aaron hernades and gronk???????

Don't forget Brady had Brandon Lloyd aswell...also I think Randall Cobb is better then James Jones

what drugs are you on you'd take james jones and jordy nelson over Demetrius Thomas and eric decker???? or wes welker aaron hernades and gronk???????

If we're going off the past....

Pats receiving corp is so injury prone its ridiculous.

Denver has 1 amazing receiver and 1 good reciever and it drops off from there.

Green Bay has Cobb, Jones, Nelson, and Jennings. Nelson and Jennings struggled a bit with their health last year but they've been monsters in their own right. Don't mistake Cobb and Jones to be 2nd class receivers because the 2 main guys got injured. They're still top class.

Now if we're talking about how the receiving corps will be in the coming season.....

Denver: With the addition of Welker they clearly have the best receivers. Welker is going to open up that whole field if he could stay healthy. Its really scary to think what Peyton is capable of with Dthom and Welker on the same team.

Packers : Even with Jennings departing.....Jordy, Cobb, and Jones are ****ing great starters. How the hell could you go wrong with that. If you think the only reason those guys do well is because of Rodgers you're sadly mistaken.

Patriots : I still think they're the worst off. Gronk and AHern are 2 amazing TEs that get injured....ALL THE TIME!! Welker's gone. Amendola is a great replacement for him but nowhere near his level imo.

jones would be a 4th wr on the broncos current roster. if jordy cant stay healthy look for a rookie named charles johnson a 7th rounder (6'3 215 4.39 40 39inch vertical) to be a surprise guy also idk how many packer games u watch but our defense is awful ive lost my cool manya times over the last few years watching them atempt to do anything. im a die hard packer fan so im obviously bias but ive seen alot come and go i truly think rodgers will go down as one of the best ever

jones would be a 4th wr on the broncos current roster. if jordy cant stay healthy look for a rookie named charles johnson a 7th rounder (6'3 215 4.39 40 39inch vertical) to be a surprise guy also idk how many packer games u watch but our defense is awful ive lost my cool manya times over the last few years watching them atempt to do anything. im a die hard packer fan so im obviously bias but ive seen alot come and go i truly think rodgers will go down as one of the best ever

Who would Jones be a 4th WR to? It should be Jordy , Cobb, Jones.

I think you're just a fan and see it more when the packers **** up...but you're defense haven't been that bad imo.

I won't argue about Rodgers going down as one of the best ever. He is that good. I don't deny that at all.