StompGrind

Game of Thrones

31 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Made me feel dirty. He's been manipulating from the very beginning. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall during that long talk with Tyrion before the battle of Winterfell. 

Little finger was right. Chaos is a ladder and Bran played everyone like a fiddle to climb it & their deaths & circumstances meant nothing to him other than a means to an end to gain the throne. In comparison Dany did nothing wrong then ? She wanted to break the wheel but now the kingdom has two wheels and on it sits a sociopath at the very least. 

What if Bran was actually the most evil person on the show? He uses the threat of the Night King to knock off a couple of Dany’s dragons, then randomly spills Jon’s lineage just in time to prevent a happy ending and precipitate Dany going nuts and Jon killing her. Boom, king!

Pretty much^^What i didn't get is when he answered Tyrion "Why do you think i came all this way" suggesting he knew he'd been King and therefore confirming to everyone he could see the future but no a single person on the council questioned it like so you mean to tell me you knew all that chit was gonna happen and even helped it along just so you could be King. Dude WTF is wrong with you Bran. 

I don't think Bran can see the future, he's just good at predicting events based off his vast knowledge.  

• Like 1

Just now, MoZZez said:

Red wedding had to be the best imo.

Need loosing his head was big and made people jump back, but after 3 seasons/ 2.5 books, and you think you have this lead who is fighting the good fight and bam, mother tucker and his mother are dead, add in his wife in the show.

There were great battle scenes, but the mind ****ing from the red wedding was the best.

lol, I sat in silence for like 10 minutes at the end of the red wedding.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

No one mentioned the call back to maester Aamon. An underrated and oft-forgotten character.

All of this would have been avoided if he hadn't given up the crown to take the black. 

Equally the terrible end game could have been avoided if Jon would have given Dany the D. 

I think it's pretty awesome writing when a show can make you root for incest lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I read the book before that season ever came out.

I was reading just one more chapter before bed and work. I'm sure after that I was up 4 more hours reading. It was awesome.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Equally the terrible end game could have been avoided if Jon would have given Dany the D. 

I think it's pretty awesome writing when a show can make you root for incest lol

I think I'd have to keep banging Dany, aunt or not, crazy or not.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Wear the appropriate ancient condom and I'd **** her like a rabbit till I died!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I think the red wedding was the only episode that didn't have any music during the end credits.  Apparently it was so everybody's shocked whimpering could be the soundtrack.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I don't think Bran can see the future, he's just good at predicting events based off his vast knowledge.  

He definitely can see glimpses. He saw Drogon's shadow over king's landing for instance and there were  a couple other visions that showed he can see glimpses at least. There was an episode with him and that other greenseer talking about the three eyed raven and the other greenseer makes direct reference to seeing past, present and future IIRC. 

How much of the future he can see hasn't been fleshed out but he can definitely see some. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I think i'd have to go full hillbilly too especially in that world where it's not as big of a deal. I kinda got a thing for crazy bishes lol. They keep me interested so that part doesn't bother me much. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Have we done a favourite episodes thing lately? Now that we're done, the four that spring to mind are hold the door, the one where the night king is first seen animating the dead (hard home?), the one where cersei blows up the whole city, and the first battle on the wall (where the night's watch face down tyke charging giant).

Best moment is still hodor holding the door. 

Would probably go with

1. Battle of the Bastards S6E9

Image result for battle of the bastards gif

2. Hardhome S5E8

Image result for night king raising the dead gif

3. The Long Night S8E3

4. The Bells S8E5

5. Watchers on the Wall S4E9

Image result for watchers on the wall gif

6. Baelor S1E9

7. Spoils of War S7E4

Image result for bronn jamie dragon gif

8. The Winds of Winter S6E10

Seasons best to worst

6 - 4 - 5 - 7 - 1 - 8 - 3 - 2 

Come at me nerds

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

Bruh I already posted that in this thread

theres too much action in this thread i aint notice it m8

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

In light of what i think of Bran playing the game i'm kinda convinced Dany did nothing wrong. 

D7B76HFW0AgJo4p.jpg

Bruh, idyb already posted that in this thread

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

yep, lives in the past 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

In light of what i think of Bran playing the game i'm kinda convinced Dany did nothing wrong. 

D7B76HFW0AgJo4p.jpg

There you have it, Stomp is a nazi sympathizer! ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 said:

yep, lives sin the past 

He saw the shadow of Drogon & the throne room destroyed in his visions. He can see glimpses that's been pretty much confirmed on the show unless those glimpses also happened in previous times. There is even an interview with the actor talked about it. 

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

There you have it, Stomp is a nazi sympathizer! ?

everyone could use a little hitler in their lives m8

• Haha 1

watching again with the Mrs.  That bit when Tyrian stood up to her was ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

He saw the shadow of Drogon & the throne room destroyed in his visions. He can see glimpses that's been pretty much confirmed on the show unless those glimpses also happened in previous times. There is even an interview with the actor talked about it. 

yep you are right. 

• Like 1

Okay.  All of my responsibilities for the day have been fulfilled.  Going to get baked and post in this thread, exciting times.  

• Like 1

I'm so glad that Jon and Tormund are going to continue having adventures, Ghost is the icing on the top.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm so glad that Jon and Tormund are going to continue having adventures, Ghost is the icing on the top.  

2i2tm1K-Auk3LzaFsqoSgfiDwJgRil5x2bc8_rsnX5I.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=c9471355ce6a3a61439b5f68cc698938392ebddb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Bran the Builder

Bran the Breaker

Bran the Broken

Pretty appropriate choice from Tyrion.  

Bran the Wheely No-Feely

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I'm looking forward to this:

The story from Goldman is reportedly set thousands of years before the events of “Game of Thrones” and chronicles the world’s descent from the Golden Age of Heroes to the rise of the White Walkers and the near-destruction of man. On his blog, Martin, who helped develop the prequel, unofficially refers to the series as “The Long Night.” Deadline reports that "The Defenders" helmer S.J. Clarkson has been tapped to direct the pilot.

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

Bran the Wheely No-Feely

argh was that a standalone meme? do you still have it? I saw it on Twitter late last night but can't remember anything but that line.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

argh was that a standalone meme? do you still have it? I saw it on Twitter late last night but can't remember anything but that line.  

10 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Tyrion: the king shall be Bran the Broken

Bran: yeah actually just Bran is cool

Tyrion: Bran the busted up

Bran: ok or -

Tyrion: Bran the wheely no feely

• Thanks 1

Can you imagine what would have happened if Emilia Clarke got killed by those aneurysms she had? 

• Like 1

Nerd bash 2019 in this thread. All the **** and ****es come here to see who the biggest virgin is. Guess what? You all win, congratulations.

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

Can you imagine what would have happened if Emilia Clarke got killed by those aneurysms she had? 

would still bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Nerd bash 2019 in this thread. All the **** and ****es come here to see who the biggest virgin is. Guess what? You all win, congratulations.

2 hours ago, crangs said:

I bet you purse your lips when watching BJ prons

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

4677157.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

"I dont watch game of thrones" is the new "Hey everyone, I'm a virgin!"

• Like 1