Sign in to follow this  
mmafan73

WOW VITOR

I haven't been on the forum in a while. mainly cuz of the new layout, my work browsers dnt support it...

but I had to get on to say:

VITOR MW CHAMP 2013/2014!!!!!

he can and will beat silva in a rematch, he has been training to be more than just a boxer he has amazing athleticism....vitor is a BEAST DAT KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: leave the trt talk out of here, its legal, hes not breaking rules, so shut ur face

Vitor is a killer...he's deff top 10 P4P right now

Really? I don't see that. Beating Bisping and Rockhold doesn't get you there imo. Vitor is a scary dude for sure though.

I haven't been on the forum in a while. mainly cuz of the new layout, my work browsers dnt support it...

he can and will beat silva in a rematch, he has been training to be more than just a boxer he has amazing athleticism....vitor is a BEAST DAT KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: leave the trt talk out of here, its legal, hes not breaking rules, so shut ur face

ignore the ****hold fans...lol

Really? I don't see that. Beating Bisping and Rockhold doesn't get you there imo. Vitor is a scary dude for sure though.

Who the hell else does Vitor need to beat? Seriously?

Vitor imo gets the next title shot. Period.

I think you misread something. I'm contesting the idea that Vitor is top 10 p4p. He can have a title shot that wouldn't bother me.

I think you misread something. I'm contesting the idea that Vitor is top 10 p4p. He can have a title shot that wouldn't bother me.

My fault. :-B Carry on.

a drug test

a drug test

:))

It's also how well he did against the divison highers champ

Vitor

JDS

Edgar

That's the list of guys we know that if thier divisons champ was not around then they would be the champ...its a close race but thats what I use to determ who are the best non champ fighters

Vitor

JDS

Edgar

That's the list of guys we know that if thier divisons champ was not around then they would be the champ...its a close race but thats what I use to determ who are the best non champ fighters

As much as I hate Sonnen, I think he would beat Vitor in a fight.

Vitor

JDS

Edgar

doubt it

Vitor

JDS

Edgar

Can't throw no spinning **** on the ground

Vitor

JDS

Edgar

Well, if you're Chael throwing spinning **** ends with you on the ground. :>

Vitor

JDS

Edgar

I don't get it. Is it because of his massive power? :-/

Vitor

JDS

Edgar

Yes, that is what I meant. :>

Vitor

JDS

Edgar

Yes, that is what I meant. :>

I thought so

Don't get too excited just as Vitor caught a not so smart Rockhold,he himself was caught by Silva with a early finish.So many of these fighters are not right in their head,they do not come in properly prepared for the most obvious scenarios.

Silva is very fast,so Vitor should always be on guard for the unexpected because he simply won't be able to react,but he wasn't. it is the Same thing here,Luke should not be risking a stand up fight,yet he stood there within reach and got surprised,he said he was surprised by the kick.

BTW lol at Rogan and the other people calling it the greatest kO ever,it was a TKO not a KO.

I have seen a lot of stupidity in the ring from Vlad Matyushenko thinking he is a stand up fighter to Cerrone's match versus Diaz,i think some of these guys lose their brain when they enter the ring.This would be like seeing Vitor come out an wrestle,we would be like wtf.

Well yes it is (although I think it shouldn't be, retire if you're old, just like Chuck did) but using too much of it (which is what Sonnen got done for I'm pretty sure and what Vitor most likely does) is illegal....

....so shut ur face

Don't get too excited just as Vitor caught a not so smart Rockhold,he himself was caught by Silva with a early finish.So many of these fighters are not right in their head,they do not come in properly prepared for the most obvious scenarios.

Silva is very fast,so Vitor should always be on guard for the unexpected because he simply won't be able to react,but he wasn't. it is the Same thing here,Luke should not be risking a stand up fight,yet he stood there within reach and got surprised,he said he was surprised by the kick.

BTW lol at Rogan and the other people calling it the greatest kO ever,it was a TKO not a KO.

I have seen a lot of stupidity in the ring from Vlad Matyushenko thinking he is a stand up fighter to Cerrone's match versus Diaz,i think some of these guys lose their brain when they enter the ring.This would be like seeing Vitor come out an wrestle,we would be like wtf.

Well it doesn't matter how prepared you are, if you get caught on the button with that you're done.

What we did find out though was that Rockhold has an amazing chin, seriously, who survives a kick like that? He got finished by the punches, he was still conscious after that kick, pretty impressive stuff

So many of these fighters are not right in their head, they do not come in properly prepared for the most obvious scenarios.
LOL. A spinning left heel kick was an obvious scenario?

Dude, you can't make your intention to take the fight to the ground obvious just after the bell rings. That unless you are a world class wrestler like GSP or Sonnen who take their opponents at will. Rockhold isn't one of them.

So many of these fighters are not right in their head, they do not come in properly prepared for the most obvious scenarios.
LOL. A spinning left heel kick was an obvious scenario?

Dude, you can't make your intention to take the fight to the ground obvious just after the bell rings. That unless you are a world class wrestler like GSP or Sonnen who take their opponents at will. Rockhold isn't one of them.

Anyone with a brain could see Ruke Lockhold had a glaring hole in his game when it comes to spinning heel kick defence.

Its fairly safe to say that most fighters wouldnt prepare for a guy like Vitor Belfort to throw a Jesus Kick at him.

Until he fights clean non of this counts, guy is a roid monkey simple as that.

According to the UFC the wins count. I understand that you are butthurt over Rockholds loss, and time heals all wounds.

Dude is on a roll

I still want to see Silva vs Belfort 2

Which one? No need for Wanderlei to get killed by God's ultimate warrior.

Andy

Andy also has God's odds. A rematch would be epic.

Andy gave his soul to the Devil in order to win the belt

Vitor's sole purpose is to purge the demon-spawn Anderson, he will stop at nothing

I would love to see belfort as MW champ before he retires. He is old but he improves every fight. He's a humble guy, sick kickboxer. BELFORT FUTURE MW CHAMP.

I could care less about rockhold getting beat, until Belfort fights clean in the eyes of true mma fans his wins are meaning less.
You sir are an idiot. Vitor does fight clean, or he wouldn't fight. He has a medical exemption for TRT. Those pre-fight drug screens, the ones he passes because HE IS CLEAN, make sure his Testosterone is with in an acceptable range. He follows the rules, as set by the UFC and/or commission. In the eyes of true MMA fans that aren't complete retards, he's a beast.

I could care less about rockhold getting beat, until Belfort fights clean in the eyes of true mma fans his wins are meaning less.
You sir are an idiot. Vitor does fight clean, or he wouldn't fight. He has a medical exemption for TRT. Those pre-fight drug screens, the ones he passes because HE IS CLEAN, make sure his Testosterone is with in an acceptable range. He follows the rules, as set by the UFC and/or commission. In the eyes of true MMA fans that aren't complete retards, he's a beast.

LoL @ your first sentence!

And not sure about the other ones , he fights clean is right too, but inbetween his camps his levels are higher than the new world trade center that's for sure!

All of you retards crying about TRT being wrong or whatever, it's not against the rules. When will you retards stop crying about him cheating when he's not breaking the ****ing rules? By definition, cheating would mean he's breaking the rules. Vitor is not breaking any rules. You stupid **** **** ****ing retarded pieces of ****, END YOURSELVES!!!!

All of you retards crying about TRT being wrong or whatever, it's not against the rules. When will you retards stop crying about him cheating when he's not breaking the ****ing rules? By definition, cheating would mean he's breaking the rules. Vitor is not breaking any rules. You stupid **** **** ****ing retarded pieces of ****, END YOURSELVES!!!!

lol i agree with @munkie for once

Lol, rage much? I do agree though.

LOL so when Vitor uses TRT to knock out fighters you don't like out its ok, but when Hendo uses it to beat Shogun it should be banned?

gtfo